Does a stick-shift make any car automatically more fun?

Does a stick-shift make any car automatically more fun?

I can't think of a single car that wouldn't be more enjoyable to drive if it came with a manual.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t8z3JOAogU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Does a stick-shift make any car automatically more fun?

Yes
The real question is, do you want your daily driver to be "fun" when you have to drag yourself to work every single day.

Yes changing gears manually makes me feel like a racecar driver

It can make a diefference entirely. Makes slow cars feel faster, sometimes is faster but feels slower.

It is a personal preference please stop saying one is better for every scenario.

>Does a stick-shift make any car automatically more fun?
Only if you enjoy driving in the first place. It turns an absolutely dull-as-dogshit commuter like a $3k 90s Honda Civic into a RACECAR BRO.

That's also with you revving the everliving shit out of it and shifting at 3.5 to 4k rpm like some boyracing knob. A povo-spec Civic is light enough and lacks that insulated feeling that comes with modern commuters for it to feel fun. It'll still suck in regular commuting through cities and whatnot, but you can let loose on emptier highways.

>The real question is, do you want your daily driver to be "fun" when you have to drag yourself to work every single day.

I do. It changes my feelings of suicide to a duller depression.

whatever makes your brother's hand me down civic more fun to whip around the corner on the way to the local boba house faggot

>le "my job sucks and I want to die" meme
should have tried harder in school?

kek

>when your job sucks so much you have to project it in replies to unrelated posts
Get a better one, bro.

No. Manuals are in efficient outdated trash that poorfags on this board use to make their 3k Civic sound cool

I've driven manuals for years but I honestly prefer automatic

No. Rowing gears is something autistic American teenagers glorify to hone their special snowflake status. Fun when driving on empty windy roads, completely unnecessary and annoying in every other situation.

More like an automatic box kills the enjoyment of any car. Especially if it's shit.

Takes zero effort to shift gears and becomes 2nd nature if you've driven a manual for more than a week. Fuck off child.

I have only driven one single car period where the stick shift ruined it.

The 2012 Nissan Versa. Just for reference, I drove all 3 transmissions. The 5 speed manual, the 4 speed automatic, and the CVT automatic. The automatics in that car are bad, no question, but the 5 speed is even worse somehow.
For one thing, it did not feel connected to anything, which was extremely odd to me. And the biggest problem I had was it felt like I was holding a wooden spoon stirring a large bowl of melted rubber. This combined with the fact it didn't feel connected to anything and gave no feedback whatsoever, meant it was hard to know which gear you were in.

For once, I actually PREFERRED the automatics driving experience over the manual. I thought something was wrong with me until I got back in my normal car. Nope. 5 speed in my normal car felt great and was fun. Nissan somehow managed to ruin a manual

grow up

grow a pear
youtube.com/watch?v=0t8z3JOAogU

No. If you buy an econobox with a manual kys you're just making it pointlessly harder on yourself . Leave it to cars with any semblance of fun for manual

If you have to drive in the city, no.

Manual sucks in stop and go traffic and kills all the empeegees you would save otherwise

lol pear like a fruit instead of pair thats kinda sorta epic