/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67103/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82056/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for lolis?

2nd for Mediation

QUICK POST YOUR LEWDEST FOLLOWER!

Fourth for Valour and Chivalry.

Waifus, lore and harmony.

I love Haru-Skyrim. I was flattered beyond words when they liked they liked my Sameyr posts.

Also, harmony and all that.

early for fuck off heiko

I ought to be making the rest of the dungeon but the little things are too fun to not do

>that sentence.
My goodness.
"when they liked my sameyr posts."

Well Sameyr is cute so

Nothing mixes better than waifus and lore. And yet, still, somehow harmony eludes us. If people would only look to the cookie. All our problems would be solved

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

You can't have Harmony with waifufags

Who waifu dis?

>he doesn't know haru
heck off?

yours

well now we know that anti-waifu fags are the problem, if they're this resistant to harmony

>cumtears trying to rip off riela's yakuza gimmick
Fuck off.

Yeah sure, that stuff.
Bless the man who was able to throw a woodcutter's axe.

>riela's yakuza gimmick

Isn't she a chain smoking fox lady with an unhealthy habit of adopting random kids off the street?

well now we know that anti-anti-waifufags (by extension waifufags) are the problem, if they're this resistant to harmony

That's Riela. user was talking about O-Riela.

Where is your armor from?

What's the difference?

>in the water with that much armor
You're making me nervous, lad.

One is the normal Skyrim version, the other is the evil Aether Suite Yakuza alternate version.

>evil
>Yakuza

Damn civvies and their misguided views.

Armor and helm are from VIGILANT nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67103/?
Akatosh helmet, Bloody something for the armor, can't remember the name exactly. Starts with an M.
That's the point, he's fish knight. Very old man whose shell has rusted, and he can't see because his eyelids droop.
Knows what he's doing though, the armor was worn to catch the biggest of beasts, but refuses to leave it because it's warm.

What the fuck is up with that face?

Yeah, that's how it goes when you're a hardened criminal who commits murder and other violent acts for personal gain with little or no regard for the lives of others.

cloneskin
not even once

does anyone have the leah-sama follower mod? it's nowhere now

I dont think its the skin texture that's the issue.

>Following the Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami on 11 March 2011, the yakuza sent hundreds of trucks filled with food, water, blankets, and sanitary accessories to aid the people in the affected areas of the natural disaster. They "[moved] swiftly and quietly to provide aid to those most in need."Such actions by the yakuza are a result of their knowing of what it is like to "fend for yourself," without any government aid or community support, because they are also considered "outcast" and "dropouts from society". In addition, the yakuza's code of honor (ninkyo) reportedly values justice and duty above anything else, and forbids allowing others to suffer.

Yeah, and Al Capone ran soup kitchens and homeless shelters in Chicago during the Great Depression, what of it?

What of it? I disproved your inaccurate statement.

>for personal gain with little or no regard for the lives of others.

>
bls

Are you actually autistic? You can do ostensibly generous things without actually caring about the lives of others. It's called PR, you naive idiot.

You really fucking think organized crime members abide by codes of honor like law? They're not fucking samurai you idiot

>thinking mafia, triads or yakuza actually live by their codes of honor

They're organized crime syndicates, they use honor when it benefits them. You should actually read into the fucked up shit the Yakuza have done.

special edition basically cuckolded this game's mod scene right? there will be severe splitting no matter what?

You realize the Yakuza only helped out because the disaster was disrupting their income flow? The faster things were sorted out, the quicker they would get their money coming back in.

>In addition, the yakuza's code of honor (ninkyo) reportedly values justice and duty above anything else, and forbids allowing others to suffer.

LOL

Geez, take a joke will ya? I was being ironic.

Besides, considering my line of work, I know a lot when it comes to organized crime and law enforcement.

any new beth game cucks the modding scene

all the hype shifts and people start focusing on a newer game instead fo sticking to whats worthwhile

Sorry, I just can't tell when people are joking on this website anymore.

thats cuz ur a fag

Watch any good anime lately, /tesg/?

I'm just getting around to watching Lain.

And wew lad. This shit's a fever dream.

There will be a much smaller split after SKSE64 comes out, provided SKSE64 is good.

There will still be a not-insignificant portion of people who will never switch to Special Edition because ENB for SE will never be good because Boris is a quitter.

>I know a lot when it comes to organized crime and law enforcement.
Dude, same. I consider myself lucky that the copyright hawks don't care about me

Okay, I really want to vary up my Skyrim combat but it's hard figuring between all the options. So far i've just stuck with Wildcat, TK Dodge and Revenge of the Enemies. Any suggestions or links to those japanese/korean combat mods like the DMC style shit?

Fucking Cloneskin man. My waifu turned into a granny because of that shit.

SPERG or Ordinator for SSE?
The SPERG port looks kind of buggy based on the comments on Nexus... but it's what I played vanilla with forever

>worrying about copyright watchdogs
Ahh, the perks of living in a third world country.

Poe's Law in action my dude, we've all been there. No worries.

>Ahh, the perks of living in a third world country.
It doesn't matter what country you live in when you run the site. Most countries will extradite, or you'll be prosecuted locally if they can manage it.

What exactly are you worried about? Your conversions on Tumblr? Do you run a torrent site?

Or do you run a honeypot?

>What exactly are you worried about? Your conversions on Tumblr?
lol, no

I've said too much. ;^)

Go back to Veeky Forums you LARPing faggots.

Why are there so many feds, cops, and other government agents on /tesg/?I feel like I'm on witness protection right now.

>site uses a (((google))) captcha
>doesn't expect it to be completely compormised
user pls.

Ordinator is working perfectly for me on SSE, never used SPERG though.

Alright, enough bashing on each other. Post old pictures with old characters.

it doesn't matter if it is good or bad

And to think, I thought that this looked good back in 2015. It's like browsing through your embarrassing childhood photos.

Wilhelm?

>playing morrowind for the first time
>want to level up speechcraft
>never use persuasion because I don't like when people say offensive things to me
>cleaning some bandit dungeon
>they have slaves
>suddenly I have a great idea
>bribe the slaves with 10 gold, if they refuse I intimidate them
>when I level speech 10 times I level up other skills and sleep in the sleeping sack left by the bandits
This is great, hopefully my character will be completely cured of his autism when he finally leaves the dungeon.

>

So what exactly is wrong with Wildcat?

It tries to fix Skyrim combat

But that's a good thing...

What armor set is this?

No you don't understand, it's an impossible thing. You have failed the test. Go home, this world is not for you.

After heavy consideration
I will kill myself

I'm not a kraut.

>2016
>old
Everything. Someone post that one webm.

same

You mean Slav?

Do you guys think Skyrim would be fun if it had a combat system like chivalry's but with some more rpg elements?

Was he that drunk slav that would always defend Ulfric with me? Good guy.

I don't know what would make Skyrim more fun anymore.

You always ask these questions, either you are really interested in improving a game you only use for waifu posing. Or you're hungry for (you)s.

I don't have a waifu or any posing mods though. I also have never asked that specific question.

Combat aside...were there any builds you guys ran that you had at least some fun with?

If so what were they and what skills did you take, looking to play something other then stealth archer

>check /aco/
Ava actually did it, the absolute madman

mage builds

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82056/?

Everyday we stray further from God's light.

2-h battlemage was pretty fun. You need smart cast for it, though. Hate that you can't cast spells with a two hander.

This will be fun as hell to watch at least.

Mage it is then, may the divines have mercy on my soul.

Havin a weird issue

When attempting to load my saves, I ctd either a few seconds after the load starts, or the graphics will glitch (the model in the loading screen turns into a mess of polygons) and then ctd.

Any idea what could be causing this? I've recently been messing with my ENB; it was stable (enough) before then.

any player homes that are lore friendly and doesn't look like it's from an 18th century aristocrat's estate?

alright senpai is there a mod for SSE that makes lockpicking actually worth the time?
i.e. better loot like gold / gems / rare shit?

I did Dunmer Alchemist/Sorceress role once, it was quite fun brewing up potions and selling them to reputable Alchemists. I had Conjuration to protect me in hairy fights that needed more than the Bound Sword.