gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Vroris, Raid Time, Rijakk, or Peachy Panic.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-February-22-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We've had this thread,edition, and image before

Are you fucking lazy OP?

shut the fuck up you homo, I love chak

This is another HOPE troll guild, both players were kicked for hacking and dramawhoring both in-game and on the general, their invite info makes that pretty obvious.

cummies

Never played GW2 before, is now a good time to try it out? I was thinking of making a thief, they look pretty fun.

Any thoughts for a new player on class or anything like that?

forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-February-22-2017

pick thew one which makes the best waifu you degenerate

Do I have a chance at making laya my waifu?

She's used goods and always fuck on the first date. Not worth your time.

Has anyone here ever been randomly propositioned by people in game? I was out PvEing once when some high level dude ran up to me started PMing me with messages like "Eyy girl what's up" and wouldn't leave me alone until I ran up a hill and sat in a bush.

this is like the 3rd? 4th? time ive seen this exact OP

delete it and start over

I have been a few times. I can remember two specifically. One was complimenting on my looks and wanted to talk a bit too much, while I was at Teq. Another one tried to get me to ERP in DR, before I had even made my name known to any Veeky Forums degenerates.

Yes, I've been propositioned by several FHD's and twinky mcharr who wanted my e-dick. Every time that happened I just froze (if I wasn't already just idling) and pretended that I never saw the message.

This. Faeeq you're getting lazy with your general making.

I once had this asura guardian named "Effie The Protector" tell me about how his dad beats him and how he makes his dog perform oral sex on him

>NA prime time
>not single commander on JQ

i wish wvw would see some love, plz anet :(

shut up, I'm not faeeq >:(

You just got randomly told this for no reason?

can say the same happened to me, at least the dog thing, not the dad thing

>spectral walk removes movement impairing effects,
>spectral armor gives resistance

what do you think?

why do venomblade and dindu hate vae

then why wont she let me be her husbando :(

Effie is really fucking odd. I wouldn't actually be terribly surprised if what user said was true.

>makes his dog perform oral sex on him

must be canadian

Shut up Quizno.

I am a muslim and you are being islamaphobic. Enjoy your jailtime

I'm a gay jew, and you're a muslim. You're argument is invalid.

Muslims are higher on the oppressionlist than gay white people. Apologize

yes, buff an already really strong pvp class.

While we're at it, why don't we add an animation to their attacks which forces their target to perform oral sex on them on a critical hit?

may as well make it on condi tick

>oppression list

Good one.

so has hope finished the first boss of wing 4 yet?

They cleared it on Friday. It was probably 70% people who already cleared the raid before and 30% first time clears.

anyone else having connection issues?

I can't seem to go 5 minutes without getting dc'd

my internet is working fine for everything else

Good job HOPE!

wish i was there for the comfy cuddle party after

>HOPE can't even get their first clear together
>have to be carried by experienced players

They mostly cleared with people who only raid with HOPE, maybe a few had clears becuase they raid more, so what?

Wooo HOPE! Good job! I take back all the negative things about you guys being shit! You cleared it!!

Effie a real nigga

>HOPE can't clear the raid without experienced players carrying them
>nuh uh, HOPE can clear it, they just had some more experienced players carrying them

You're literally saying the exact same thing, just in a different tone.

Even when they come dead last third place is still third place to HOPEs most autistic members

Because a few players can't carry a group dingus, most of HOPE is alright.

>7 players out of 10
>a few

What an awful thread.
Glad you guys are basically dead.

I'm glad you are gonna die

>tfw you give your friend shit fashion advice so they dont look as good as you

>tfw you give your friend pictures of your cat when they ask to see your pussy

>tfw you give your friend a hug when he's feeling down

thx user...

Don't cry for me. I'm already dead.

Just like the rest of this game

Rikki, get your man on a leash.

this game will never be dead as long as femchars exist.

Rikki and Quizno holding hands as they destroy the thread. Cute!

Rikki and Quizno eating shit as they drinking the piss. Cute!

Don't be jealous, Delphy...

How do we save /gw2g/?

>implying that this shitpost infested den of sin is even remotely salvageable

implying any general on Veeky Forums isn't a shitpost trash heap of autism.

we need more cute and comfy

Cute little femsura cuddling up next to comfydaddy and BRAAAAAAP

more fluffy femcharr

hey guys my server is set to fort aspenwood, i want to transfer to tarnished coast but it says server is full. Will i still be able to play with you guys?

Don't play with HOPE. You'll regret it.

you make me chuckle, qt user

fluffy is nice

We did some comfy dungeons and the new raid last night senpai, it was good.

Server only matters for WvW, whisper someone from the OP for an invite to the NA guild, you can still play and chat with us.

Dindu is on Aspiewood.

Play with Dindu.

>new raid
don't lie we couldn't even get a group together

>tells me not to lie
>lies

okay will do thanks.

If no one's online, just add Grovewillow and mail him or something, he usually gets on. Cheers.

poor little raz insecure his guild wasn't capable of holding a raid group for more than a week

theyve raided every week since release dumbo

Lmao Hope can clear the raid without better players

Don't bully raziel, he is the best.

You know exactly

more fluffy cunny

by posting HOPE fhd

when arena.net does something big to gw2

Quick poll, will it help or hurt the game if they implement casual faggot alliterations of raids for the 1 1 1 1 crowd, sort of like WoW's raid finder?

Have the general die completely for about three months, then be taken back up by other people after all of the autist memeposting faggots have fucked off elsewhere. That is literally the only way.

the better question is;
why would it hurt the game?
They should just put dungeon rewards(like a year ago) into easy mode raids and call it a day imo.

At the end of the day actual raiders wont stop raiding.

More things to do for more people is always good.

Raids are easy enough, look at the pugs running all 3 wings daily.
Make them easier and you'll be able to ignore the mechanics entirely.

He is talking about different mode tho.

The rewards would have to be significantly lower otherwise the real raid mode will suffer more than it does right now.

People raid to witness the story, to learn the encounters, to perfect their execution of what they've learned, and help guildies and friends clear them as well. The weekly rewards from raids are disappointing and ultimately the magnetite shards are the sole reason to do raids. I don't like that experience is measured in legendary insights but the "1 1 1 1 crowd" will want to craft legendary armor, too. What GW2 has right now is no way to truly learn what this endgame is all about.

People don't wear the right armor stats, have odd mixtures of runes and awful sigils, and as you've described them.. there's no skill rotations being executed. How do you teach those things?

Runes and sigils need a big effect overhaul/update.
Dungeons need to be upgraded. Dungeons NEED to be upgraded. Dungeons could teach people these things, user. They're easy to get into (No AR required) and have story, token rewards, etc just like raids.
Skill balance has to continue to expand on build diversity.
Boons also need to be applied to a broader range of players in the area to bypass the 5-man limitations, at least in raids.

It will hurt the game more than help because these problems are much bigger than just adding an easy mode to raids. What has and will always will hurt the game is no tutorial at the start and that sucks. No tutorial after character creation has people not knowing how to jump at their mid levels

I know but making things easier isn't healthy for the game. The average player should strive to get better and not be pleased by easy content.
Look at how much better in general people got since HoT, with all the map wide meta requiring coordination, CC and such. Raids also forced people to look into how to play their classes well.

Making easier raids would be a mistake. People need to get better.

CHARACTER INSPECTION FUNCTION WHEN?

Imagine how fractals and raid pugs would improve if you could see and shame the asshole wearing green carrion gear mixed with rampagers and minor sigils with alll the wrong traits equipped!

how different difficulty mode will make another one easier?

>The rewards would have to be significantly lower otherwise the real raid mode will suffer more than it does right now.

Take for example pre-LS2 dungeons. They were the main moneymaker for a lot of people and some paths were chosen because they were faster to complete, easier to complete (CoF path 1 compared to CoF path 3's exploding orbs), and had more pugs advertising for them. Some paths had more activity going on than others and were dead paths only pugged for the dungeon master achievement. Even when they had higher token rewards.

In my opinion when people ask for an easier mode for raid content, I see it as them feeling left out of said content and wanting that old reminiscent experience of old dungeons back. Content that can be completed with pugs, is profitable and beneficial, and is guaranteed to have others who will happily party up with you. It's easy to suggest an easy mode for raids when "only 5% of the playerbase run them" because an easy mode would bring more players-- not everyone has a trusted squad of guild friends. But there's a scale here and it's easy to tilt it against the opposing side.

Reward this "easy mode" too much and it will trivialize the normal raid mode.
Don't reward this "easy mode" enough and it'll be dead content in the long term.

The only valid reason I see for an easy mode is so people without experience can practice each raid fight and get used to the mechanics. I like the idea of practice, but how active will this "practice/easy mode" remain in the long term without rewards? Can it teach people how to tank or DPS with skill rotations? How easy is "easy mode," will it allow people with goofy stats to pass? We're talking rabid's with knight's and soldier's carrying major runes of the nightmare. Jumping from easy to raid is a steep curve, too.

Longevity is key, which is why I think revisiting dungeons and adding raid mechanics to them would be better. Don't think ArenaNet can handle that, though, so it's tricky.

Easier raids would be a mean for players to get better then attempt actual raids. There are plenty of games that add easy mode content so players feel more comfortable doing the harder version some weeks/months down.

Not adding easier raids would be a mistake, it would do nothing but add a huge potential base of players for raids.

didn't notice you were replying to someone else user sorry! i suppose it's relevant enough

What would be your ideal easy mode?

have clouds that spit rainbows to go over the bosses to loot chests that contain said bosses loot table