You comfy Veeky Forums?

You comfy Veeky Forums?

Yeah dawg, I just drove 200 miles with the top down in 80°F. Pretty goddamn comfy. I hit 124 mph at one point when there was zero traffic.

I even had a mustang and a C7 vette do the ricer flyby to me on separate occasions lol.

Yeah mane, I'm comfy.
>hour or two ago
>take miats out for a cruise
>just moved to middle of PA from IL, the land of flat identical roads
>found a nice mountain route
>blasting around curves with top down
>ZZ Top playing excessively loud
>round a corner
>view opens into hills and valleys stretching for a distance
>pinkish red sunset covering the whole deal
I only wish I had someone to share it with sometimes

Snow is comfy

montreal? vien au saguenay tu va voir cest pas mieu

not at all

Comfy knowing The Lord is with me at all times.

Trop loin. Puis trop Quebecois.

ouais, c'est bourrer de vieux xenophobe qui donnerait leur vie pour radio x et un septieme mandat du maire Tremblay, but still fuck urban jungle, no touge there

>2017
>not being a xenophobe

Fucking leftwing quebecers.

No heat this year, ran out of warm days to attack what is prob a bad stat. Good thing I dont have to drive far places.

so you enjoy foreign car but you have to hate the people who made them?

My car is American faggot.

dont know if your op, but some fusion are built in mexico

getting real tired of snow, fuckin people driving slow as fuck today coming back from work
i want to pull my car out of storage, fuck off canadian winter

well there's some ways to enjoy it with a 4x4(fuck awd) but you better hope nothing break on it during the season because fuck car repairs when its -30 outside

>Getting road head while staring at a gorgeous sunset between hills

max. comfy

>this is all my property

Feels gud

>snow in the middle of spring
How does getting cucked by mother nature feel?

Montreal?

Yep.

comfy af due to snow finally gone

No. We got shit for snow this year and the blizard was bunk. I like winter driving so this shit is lame.

Van Horne street.

>ricer fly by

Oh god I remember when I was driving on my way to hotspots on Friday nights, people would always fucking rev wanting to race me
>stock 91 eagle talon @ 17psi on 14b turbo
>would race them
>when they lost they would turn at the next intersection

Come on this is standard procedure right? It was fun watching 2007 mustang race a crotch rocket (idk the model of the crotch rocket I was at least 90 feet behind them, and they just went at it.

today was my happiest day of 2017

it was pretty nice out so i took my summer car out of storage, tinkered a while, and it started first crank
i scanned the radio and one of my favorite songs came on and when it was over i scanned again and my most rarest favorite band came on the local college station

2016 was a shit year, Veeky Forums and non-Veeky Forums related. i didn't get much work and was broke a lot, my motorcycle got stolen, my car was vandalized, my van got broken into and they got all my band's gear, and my gran got sick and almost died

but today just kind of negated all the bad things and i felt optimistic for the first time in ages

godspeed

Visiting friend near Oslo

There is not a single snowflake here

It sucks ass

;_;

H-have a great y-year user.

Fix your tire you cheap fuck

Yes.

No tpms sensors in winter steelies.

Mind your own business nigger.

Youre close then

But then how will she see the beautiful sunset? Mirrors? Also
>letting some roastie lean against your shifter and put unnecessary wear on the components