Tfw you are getting closer and closer to being able to buy one of these neck snappers

>tfw you are getting closer and closer to being able to buy one of these neck snappers

Other urls found in this thread:

oppositelock.kinja.com/heres-what-tires-pads-and-rotors-cost-for-the-new-z07-1691294408
thetruthaboutcars.com/2016/11/c6-corvette-z06-air-cooled-moment/
roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a29798/corvette-z06-trackday-hero/
vice.com/en_us/article/doing-drugs-is-fun-paris-lees
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looking forward to only 40+ men car meets and no one knowing why your regular looking vette is special?

the 40+ crowd get the base model automatic convertible because they can't drive stick or handle the noise and suspension

You know, I hated on the Corvette for a while but it really does have some redeeming qualities. Great engine, OK styling, American built, good power, etc...

Yeah, it can't beat a Japanese family sedan on a track. Big deal. It's pretty fucking good otherwise though.

hehe pwned!

I bet the guys at your retirement home will love it!

Despite all of the corvette hate-memes on here, I want a C6 Z06 too. They are a solid performer for the price stock and are a indisputably a great platform for performance mods.

I'd probably keep it stock and do trackdays for driver mod instead of modding the car. Maybe do some handling mods if necessary. I don't really have a desire to make a street car that is capable of 11s in the 1/4mi any more powerful.

>Can't handle noise
>Gets convertible

Wat?

It is a great feeling user

Just swap the Goodyear Runflats for a better performance tire, and use a better brake pad, and you will see a tangible improvement in handling on a track without having to get into shocks or swaybars.

>family sedan

>buy corvette
>have to do leafspring to coilover conversion

>TFW you'll have a brand new ZR1 in just 2 years.

Id rather snap my neck than be seen in one

I drive a corvette and I'm in my 20's. I don't know where this stereotype of only old people can have them comes from? Is it a meme? Typical midlife crisis car? What?

As long as you are not a piece of shit person and actually willing to do hard work and make necessary sacrifices, you can get one easily.

>inb4 "old piece of shit doesn't count" it is a newer gen tyvm.

you have to be old to afford these things man. Millenials are just now starting be able toa fford to move out of parents houses let alone buy a sports car.

I like the C4 better anyway

>you have to be old or sacrifice to afford nice cars

You guys are so funny.

I had a c5 when I was 23. Got a c6 when I was 26. bought a c7 as a company vehicle at 27. those are just the corvettes.

>you have to be old to afford these things man
Anyone with a decent job that doesnt spend all their money on rent can easily afford one

>Millenials are just now starting be able toa fford to move out of parents houses let alone buy a sports car
speak for yourself

A brand new base model Corvette requires a net, not gross, net income of ~80k USD a year to be considered a financially sound decision Maybe 65k if you're willing to give up other luxuries for it.

>Anyone with a decent job
Yes, lets all go get six figure jobs right out of college.
>that doesnt spend all their money on rent can easily afford one
>Yes my commute is 2 hours one way, why do you ask?

>not having a 6 figure a year "job"
toppuplebbu

>all that money
>30+ year old stove/oven
Something is fishy here.

>tfw neet 2 years
>got a job 2 months ago
>7k minimum a month

Im yuropoor which means i live with parents. I pay some rent too but nothing big. So i dont really have any big outcome.
As an ex professional neet, i jave no idea what car to buy at around 35k

I know it gets memed a lot, but twingo or civic for 3k. Don't blow 35k on a car, get a small cheap and easy to fix econobox and save money, maybe invest, but whatever you do don't spend 35k on a car

Hey yeah what this guy said I'm not bagging on ya or anything, kudos to your income..
But uhhhh why you got a fuck ass stove like that boi even if you eat out all the time hell nah

sup viper i see the a-1 crack biz making u some paper bro

Same. Although you'll tend to see more younger guys in c5s at the moment.

>getting raped in prison for the starting pay of a software engineer

>posting blurry pictures of cash on the internet to show of to people you don't know
top retarded
If I didn't know you an ugly white boy I'd say you a nigga

>[muffled melting noise in the distance]

What the heck does a melting noise sound like?

>drug dealer still flexing on an anime imageboard

This is why jails is dumb, no one gets rehabilitated

>American built

Is this good?

Its a trap house.
ayy lmao
>raped
only in your masturbation fantasies
>as if they make that much

Get one with the Z07 pack. It makes a world of difference

>C6
>Z07
wut

They are c6 z06s with cup tires and carbon ceramic brakes and sway bars from the ZR1

neat

>falling for the carbon ceramic brakes meme
kek
you're not fast enough to justify that "upgrade" and it certainly isn't worth the added cost if the car isn't dedicated for the track. Completely pointless on a car which is mostly street driven.

True but the asking price for these are still pretty high.

Ironically, I think, if you want to track it consistently, the iron rotors and a performance brake pad are more cost effective that running carbon ceramic setup fom a Z07 if you actually do multiple track days a year. A set of hoosier A7s dedicated to the track are also better than the Z07 cup tires too.

I rarely ever see C6 Z06/Z07s on the track, maybe once ever, no one wants to impact their rarity.

Same should have one by 24

I only explained what the Z07 was dude, pay attention

This is also me, and I agree

just to put it out there.

oppositelock.kinja.com/heres-what-tires-pads-and-rotors-cost-for-the-new-z07-1691294408

if you need to replace the brake rotors and pads, it will cost at least $10,000 even ordering it yourself, $2000 just for the pads. Michelin cup tires are $400 a piece too.

Budget sports cars are nice until it comes time to replace the parts that make them go fast.

>ordering from the dealer

Meanwhile OEM rotors on a regular C6Z06 can be purchased for $75 each, and expensive track pads from Carbotech will run about $750 front and back, you can get by with less for OEM or Hawks.

You can change your brakes and rotors at least 6-7 times for the cost of changing the Carbon Ceramic set up.

That 6-7 brake pad changes will get you at least a good 28 track days too (depending on track and your ability to use the brakes hard).

Tires on the C6Z06 just suck for costs period. No matter what you get you will be paying any where from $1000-$1500 just for the tires.

This is why people track cars like the Miata and even the BRZ/FRS that everyone here talks shit about.

If you read the article, it's $17,000 from the dealer, $9,000 from their supplier. But I wouldn't imagine you can read very well.

they seemed to stop going down in price

I guess people finally realized they were the last good corvette

>Tires on the C6Z06 just suck for costs period. No matter what you get you will be paying any where from $1000-$1500 just for the tires.
This applies to any car with big, wide wheels

Kill yourself failure. Millennials who splurge on weed and alcohol instead of getting ahead at an early age should purge themselves.

It's not hard to be rich in a capitalist world, most millennials are just lazy as fuxk and want to be spoofed everything

>25 with an m4 enjoying life

I'm not sure if you mean just the C6 Z06/Z07s, but all C6Z06s have stabilized.

People are seeking them out as track cars, and because of the N/A LS7 engine.

This guy talked about it:

thetruthaboutcars.com/2016/11/c6-corvette-z06-air-cooled-moment/

you sound like a boring cunt

and yet you're still here posting along with the rest of us failures.

in life you're only as good as the company you keep.

>people who don't get plastered every weekend and smoke their lungs into oblivion are "boring"
Low-class teenager detected

yeah only care about work

all you need

be a good goy

so fun

And those are the cars meets where you will learn things, party hard and not get caught because millenial car meets attract more cops than flies on a shit.

Why not get a c5 z06?

Just wondering because I'm planning / saving for a c5 z06 due to the mechanical simplicity and reliability. Plus it's got flip lights

False dichotomy faggot

>yeah only care about work
Nice assumptions hoss
lol you're fucking stupid as hell

ayy the husks still have enough emotion to get butthurt

>posting on Veeky Forums = company you keep

Jesus Christ some of you people need friends. When you're rich you don't need to waste money trying to inebriate yourself in order to forget about your dead-end life

I HATE the C5's interior. It is so fucking ugly, almost worse than a C4. Plus the C5 is an objectively inferior platform in all respects.

>flip lights
Yawn. It's not some '80s retrofuture wedge, that has no appeal to me.

They are way more affordable than those ugly STIs and EVO9s and wutever else millenial meme cars are.

>I don't know how to moderate so no one does

Lots of people do that too.

When I go to the track, easily 3/4ths of the Corvettes I see are C5 and C6 Z06s (non-Z07s)

This article might completely sell you on a C5 Z06

roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a29798/corvette-z06-trackday-hero/

b-but... C4 interior > C5 > C6

>everyone who doesn't waste their money and body away on drugs like me is a boring workaholic loser! lol fuck the system man XD

Sad.

Meanwhile I have this thing called "hobbies" and this thing called "money" to spend on them.

Please tell the court where the millenial touched you.

C4 interior might look cool in a picture but in person it's a cheap rattly piece of shit which falls apart in short order.

Yeah, it looks good when it's all dressed up and from a photoshoot when it was new.

Weren't you paying for all of those cars with drug money?

its k you lifeless husk

some of us will be human for you

>human = working for someone else and hanging out with the rest of your middle class buds who all gave up on their dreams

Making assumptions is pretty fun, I can see how the poor could eventually start believing their own Bullshit and becoming ultra-delusional

human = actually living a life
husk/drone = working all your life

its k you will never understand ignorance is bliss for the husk

Why are you trying so hard user v. user? The lady doth protest too much methinks.

its impolite to not reply

I dont know how basic lines are trying hard either

is this much free thought taxing your brain

>working isn't living
FYI it's possible to work at a job you enjoy, make decent money, and have free time. But since you're just some lean back and collect benefits NEET stoner scum I wouldn't expect you to know that.

>doesn't want to be impolite yet resorts to ad hominem for every response, then tries to appeal to the concept of free thought

Please try again since you're so determined.

good goy

its less ad hom and more me calling you what you are

Why do you think wealthy = working your whole life? I spent 5 years creating a business then selling it and now I've been crusing ever since.

It would make sense why you can't comprehend that there are many paths to being wealthy given the fact that you are trying so hard to justify your subpar "fun" lifestyle.

>good goy
Nah that's ad hominem solidly.

>hurr durr anyone who works is a good goy anyone who says they enjoy it is brainwashed
Go smoke a bowl you fucking lowlife and leave us functional members of society alone.

>all this frustration

yeah you got the good life goys!

>doesn't work
>doesn't have any earned wealth
>leeches off of gubbermint benefits
>thinks he isn't the goy
next level projection here folks

well this was fun. I'll go back to my life and you can keep riding that high of yours that you get trolling

>gotta keep chasing that high

>the slave calls a free man a slave

yeah that makes a lot of sense

k bye

reminder its not trolling just because you dont like it

I own some small businesses too, so that is a debateable notion. also

>implying drug distribution isn't a real career

i came back from lunch break at my job and its as if /pol/ just entered the discussion

>small businesses

Is one of those businesses posting Corvette threads on Veeky Forums for Chevrolet?

>free man
>drug using benefits leech

All that clutter disgusts me

I never post corvette threads, I just respond to some of them.

>anyone who uses drugs is on government assisstance

holy shit you're naive. a serious drug habit of any kind costs WAY too much to sustain on unemployment/disability/benefits.

don't be mad other people have more fun than you.

>drugs are fun lol

Found the miserable sod with an unfulfilling life and no genuine and deep relationships with friends/family/significant others

Nobody wants to be you, get over it

>drugs aren't fun

You must literally have never done any, because they are -objectively- fun. Stimulants and psychedelics most especially.

look, I'll even cite a source since you seem to be the kind of moron who takes his world view from printed opinions rather than experiences.

vice.com/en_us/article/doing-drugs-is-fun-paris-lees

There are plenty of people who would probably find my life an improvement over theirs, never the less I never said anyone wanted to 'be me'.

I'm gonna back Frosty up on this one, LSD and other psychedelics are a ton of fun. So is smoking weed every so often. Weed will make you boring and lazy if you smoke all day every day though but that depends on the person as well.

oh look he has less than my monthly bills sitting on a counter in drity rolled up $20s like its some sort of badge of honor, also anyone could save that pic and report the shit out of you for parol violation

>18k
>less than Inus monthly bills

You drive a riced out auto tragic Scion and lie compulsively. Don't count the cost to medicaid for your AIDs treatments in your monthly bills, you don't actually pay that Inu.

>inb4 some unsubstantiated lies

report me for "parol" violations autismo.

Here's a much better picture to help you on your quest.

>Yes, lets all go get six figure jobs right out of college.
you dont need a six figure job to afford a 10k-20k car lmao

having fun with your model train set? lmao

>next level projection here folks
and its all coming from your post, LMAO

yo work for you dads contracting business...

My dad has been dead since 2006.

I -own- a contracting business, I flip houses, I started a cyber cafe/custom pc store, I flip cars from state auctions.