/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Road trip edition

Here: Road to Boruto

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VfqpqXuvPg
animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto
youtube.com/watch?v=kxi19mhpLrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Final Fantasy 15 with Prince Edgy Teen Sasuke with his friends Naruto, Suigetsu and Juugo running around
yes

Where do kakashi's dogs live normally?

In a scroll, it seems. Otherwise just 'around' until he summons them to his location.

Can animals live suspended in a scroll in Naruto universe? Weapons can. But living like that must be some kind of hell. Only called out into the passage of time to be thrown into battle. Then going back again, until you die. Your whole life a blur of hellish bloody combat.

If Pokemon can do it, trained ninja animals can do it

Pokemon get to do cool shit inside pokeballs, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=5VfqpqXuvPg

Maybe they go into a suspended animation-type state. Who knows. Maybe they just live at Kakashi's place doing normal dog things until the Summoning Jutsu simply calls them to his location, like normal summoning.

> tfw banned because I posted in the /a/ thread

I hope they get to live a normal happy dog life outside battle. I hope they get fed and walked and loved and someone to play catch with them.

I wonder if there's like an old folk's home for ninja service animals

/a/ is a strict place, those mods don't play

That's cute as fuck, user. I want to see this now. Old ninjas and old ninja animals spending their twilight years together. Or young ninja animals performing community service by being therapy animals in hospitals and nursing homes, and in turn they're getting taken care of until they're summoned.

>strict
how are OCs against the rules? it's at least being creative in some way and creating material to be discussed and debated. unlike most of the posts on /a/ which are just pointless and definitely lower quality.

>/a/
>Enforcing posts of "high quality"
Oh man that's hilarious.

/a/ absolutely hates creativity

/a/ hates just about anything that isn't flavour-of-the-month moeshit

what do you mean by OCs?
original content like your own fanart of the characters? or original characters?

/a/ is just terrible. This is why I've enjoyed it here so much. We just don't give a fuck and we let people do what they want and just laugh at whatever chimpouts and faggotry ensue. This is still a more comfy place than /a/ after all this time, even though we are dying.

What's stronk Hinata from?

Road to Ninja

Come on mods, why did you ban Bink for posting about how shit the /a/ mods were in comparison. Why you gotta be this way?

Because they're donut steels. They're an anime board not a deviantart board.

Why isn't she in bimbo mode?

Who knows. Bitchnata is just aggressive.

Original character, I posted pic related.

They probably don't want us talking about that shithole at all. I guess I can understand that.

thats neji

>original character
no fucking wonder

> waaah
Go back to /a/

It was in response to someone calling her their waifu.

Neji's hair is brown, not black, and you can usually tell even in black and white pictures.

This and Neji doesn't have bangs.

It's neji from the recent episode. You know where gai and lee fantasize how neji would dress as a trap and ruin Naru and hina marriage.

it's the cross dressing neji from the recent shipuden episode

No one here actually watches the show, man.

Oh so that's why he's flexing the bicep

where do i get a dad like might guy

First your granddad has to fight seven guys and die.

>no one plays the games
>no one watches the anime
>no one reads the manga
What the fuck is anyone here for?

Memes and degeneracy, same as most generals.

For best boy Naruto of course.

I would probably watch the show but only after seeing which episodes were filler to avoid them.

Is Boruto canon?

Yes. Everything related to Boruto is canon at the moment, there's no non-canon stuff yet.

Damn it

Why is that?

animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto

Nothing, it's just along the lines of the general complaints you'd hear about the transition from Naruto to Shippuden. I havent seen Boruto yet but just things i hear dont give me much hope for the continuation of the series. I could be wrong entirely after catching up.

Thanks for this user. Will take some work trying to muster up the strength to dive back in.

I'd recommend the Boruto movie, honestly. I think I got the Korean audio version, which was still really good. The manga covers it, more or less, and the movie does skip SOME points - like confirming that Team Shinki are Gaara's foster children - but it's personal preference.

It'll definitely be fine if they shift it up from once a month.

Heh
I told you man, insta ban on slightest rule violation
Also
> got warned for asking asource

All you guys succeeded in doing was making /a/ hate us. Now this general has an even worse reputation.

/a/ always had a retarded hypocritical hatred of the series didnt it?

/a/ has always hated us dude what are you on about?

What happened?
Did they find out that this is a tumblr safespace that encourages headcanons and fanfiction?

Go back to /a/

No, they didn't. They hated the series because it had an incredibly cancerous fanbase compared to the board at the time, and because it is generally a poorly written series even as far as shonen goes.

It was average compared to the rest of the Am I kawaii uguu bullshit they herald as the best thing ever. It wasn't worse.

Nah that's just memes. The cancerous, pussy deflector-wearing, running-with-arms-behind-you fanbase's heyday was a decade ago. As far as poor writing goes, it is no worse than Jojo or DBZ or Bleach.

That's your opinion, which is also wrong, since most of the kawaii uguu stuff is explicitly meant to be "moeshit", unlike Naruto which presents itself as having a coherent plotline.

Consider that 2011-2014 /a/ wasn't even about "am I kawaii uguu" whatever the fuck that even means (and it still isn't - the fastest threads this season are LWA aka harry potter and YS aka WWI but with a psychopathic kid for a lead, and possibly GabDrop / MaiDragon for being yuribait) and before that Veeky Forums in general wasn't even the same site as one someone as new as you would recognize.
This has been a public service announcement from someone browsing both this thread and /a/.

And to be honest isn't wrong as far as safespace goes. You lash out pretty violently at /a/ to the point of it being basically a bogeyman and wondered why /a/ didn't welcome OC in a thread meant to discuss the actual series instead of OC. /a/ still likes OC, but nobody wants to listen to deviantart or even well thought out Veeky Forums-tier characters because it's the wrong board. OC in /a/ generally means fanart, fansubs, edits, transparencies, joke images, compilations, etc. Not OC that has jack to do with the series being discussed.

Furthermore at the time the fanbase certainly was cancerous because it's an easy entry point and retarded bloggers / normalfags / newfags tended to populate the threads. These days it's a lot better, with Jojo being the new cancerous thread (although mods purging has improved it last I heard), but the stigma remains and even then they've had threads of appreciable quality like that one last week about Yamato stopping Orochimaru from saying "congrats on getting married".

Basically you're a fucking newfag.

>The cancerous, pussy deflector-wearing, running-with-arms-behind-you fanbase's heyday was a decade ago.
Yeah it was, and that's when the ban and stigma dates from. On Veeky Forums of all places, you should know that memes have potent staying power, especially when the un-banning of Nardo threads coincided (it WAS a complete coincidence but happened nonetheless) with a percieved sharp decline in quality in the board proper and from an influx of newfags. Now being reasonable, it wasn't about Naruto because newfags wouldn't know it was allowed on /a/ again, but the perception remains.

>Jojo
>DBZ
>Bleach
>implying ANY of these are well-liked on /a/
I guarentee you that the only reason people don't shit on them in the thread themselves is because they're 1. containment threads and 2. were never actually repeatedly nuked so they don't have memery on their side so anons just ignore it.

If /a/ can have unspammed and unshitposted threads about the fucking Asterisk Wars then quality absolutely has fucking nothing to do with what they sperg out and witch hunt over. While i agree with the fandom of the past being pretty cancerous they act like just having threads about the series will bring DA or Reddit or whatever latest boogeyman they want to freak out over.

>they act like just having threads about the series will bring DA or Reddit or whatever latest boogeyman they want to freak out over.
Most of /a/ just ignores the threads because they're not interested in Naruto, esp. since you know it fucking ended years ago. The people shitting on you in those threads are either people with an actual hatred of Nardo for whatever reason and see fit to police the board like shitposters, or newfags attempting to fit in by parroting memes.

>quality
The unspammed and unshitposted part of every other thread comes from the idea that they didn't get meme'd on hard enough to literally get hammered from /a/. You can't spam Asterisk Wars like Naruto because Naruto was at least for a period basically confirmed to not be /a/ material, which is incredibly potent shitposting bait for people so inclined to shitpost.

And anyway, it only takes one or two really dedicated faggots to completely ruin EVERY thread of a series. Look at Gabdrop, "ACK" and that one rabid yurifag in those threads just flatten all discussion by spamming repeated 2000 character posts 50 lines long and quoting everyone in the thread and some from previous threads, even when they get repeatedly banned.

>Asterisk Wars

I'M WAITING FOR THE RAIN~
youtube.com/watch?v=kxi19mhpLrU

For as much shit as they like to give other boards and fandoms i really never see consistently bad and persistent posters like theirs. I was glad to see Naruto allowed back like it always should have been but it really brings out some of the worst.

You need to go to more boards, like say, /v/, /sp/, Veeky Forums (/gsg/, /sc2g/, /tesg/ sometimes, /twg/ sometimes, /@/ and /llsfg/ sometimes, /ksg/ which is technically not BAD, just not Veeky Forums, etc.), Veeky Forums in every single fucking religious thread, /int/, /pol/, [r9k], and /soc/. /a/ is a highly populated board, so it has a matching number of shitposters.
I'm going to completely exempt /b/ and [s4s] because by being the designated shitposting board they've ironically retained a fucked up quality to them.

pretty sure he's talking about naruto, not /a/ mate

I've been to /v/, several generals here, and /co/ and still havent seen much worse. I mean sure there's worse, but i can only handle so much anytime i go to /a/. Mostly for the occasional Naruto or flavor of the month thread.

I'm a dumbass. Tell me something I didn't know.

You haven't looked hard enough, honestly. You can't possibly think that /a/'s common shitposting (aka disregarding people like ACK) had anything on /gsg/ or /sc2/ or /kspg/, or the pure undiluted cancer of [r9k], /soc/ or /pol/. That or you're going into the wrong threads. Try catching an Urara Meirochou or ACE thread. The somewhat unpopular shows tend to have comfier threads with less shitflinging.

Well it's not like i go actively looking for the worst of the worst, it's just happening upon them.

There are some good ones there, which is why i ever go back cause i know it's not all bad. I guess it doesnt help that lots of anime doesnt appeal to me all that much. I enjoy shonen but not all of it. Maybe that's colored my perception of them too.

>I enjoy shonen
Shonen threads are very nearly guarenteed to be garbage.

Yeah, mostly it's the waifu circlejerk and fightingi cant stand which shonens usually have a lot of.

Everyone hates shippers
Shippers are fucking trash
I really just want more shonen where the main girl is literally a done deal at the start (so this is my girlfriend Sannouji Aoko-chan in Ch1) or where there's just no romance at all so that we can finally be free of shipping shit.

That'd be nice, can't think of many ones that do that though

Bump

Is that salad bathing with herself?

Witnessed

>red-haired byakugan girl never

No, with her father

That's supposed to be a man?! That's supposed to be sauce?!

Jesus christ....

Yeah

Still cute though

Do your worst /nsunsg/...

> trips on Veeky Forums
What the fuck?

its other way around though

Chink, pls.

>implying ayame isn't pants-on-head retarded
>implying waniko is anything above average intelligence at best
>implying kasumi/kasume isn't 1000 times smarter than shikamaru, with an intellect approaching that of a god

>10

>Chink, pls
wrong answer

You can stop shilling ayame, turkroach. You're never going to get to stick your imaginary dick in her.

>Gin and Matsumoto
for some reason it's fitting

>My favorite Bleach character as my favorite Naruto character
Yes, excellent

Which one is it?

Pineapple

I might be in the minority here but I'm kind of happy renji got rukia in the end.

you're not the only one

You don't understand what that meme is meant to represent, do you?

No, not at all.

It's pretty stupid, it's a play on someone's intelligence based on what they prefer.