>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:
→ (Cross-thread)

webums with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1RfbCcCo7ndf-cajOi6YnulPvNb6cNCDBUdVn0KE4Chc/viewform?
chambana.craigslist.org/mcy/6058863844.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hotels > camping

What's a good big P-twin that can handle long freeway miles?

New poll
Plz vote

docs.google.com/forms/d/1RfbCcCo7ndf-cajOi6YnulPvNb6cNCDBUdVn0KE4Chc/viewform?

What's the difference between a long and a short mile?

Time. Long time. Long time holding one speed.
Long time holding a steady rpm
Long distance
Long
O
N
G

I've decided I'm keeping the R40.

Left Bag: 2 person Tent, camping quilt
Right Bag: Rain Suit, base layer, Rain/cold gloves, Helinox Ground chair, sleeping pad
Top Bag: External battery, GoPro, misc cables, rolled up hoodie to simulate a small amount of food
Rear Pockets: Empty but have enough space for all my tools in one and a large water bottle in another

Basically everything I would need except a camp stove, but I haven't factored in a tank bag yet so I think I'll be fine.

when are enduro wheels coming?
>tfw trying to sift through BDR tracks and finding most of them are impassable until at least june

get a tail light you nigger

The season approaches!

not fucking taking a timestamped pic

use the god damn email provided

youre trying to make a meet up into rocket surgery

Just send him a picture of your bike that doesn't get posted often, with a quote like "ur a faguette"

It's just because of the amount of votes we got from obviously fake emails
Also checked

That only applied to Indian user because he is at sea for weeks at a time and can't timestamp a picture. Everyone else needs to do it

Does this actually effect anything after an engine is broken in...? As long as an engine isn't over heating I don't see how an engine type matters.

Are you dumb? Or just a newfag?

Haven't bought them yet, only set for sale is on fleabay, dude wants $850 and they don't even come with rotors/sprocket. The go for $600 on advrider kitted up when they're on there.

I have a tail light, and it has turn signals.

Pls explain then

>impassable until at least june
Because of snow?
I didn't realize AZ had snow. I figured it was going to be hot.

Would you try to ride a 2stroke 125 at 80mph for 8 hours?
Or would you rather ride a 4cyl 1000 4stroke or 2cyl 1000 4stroke?

WHAT WOULD YOU HUH FAG

>no room for a girl
confirmed gay.

im coming from WA so half of the WA track, a good amount of the OR, ID and CO tracks are no good. ill probably take the south part of WA and then hit a spot here and there between slabbing it own to meet you guys.
im not going to be trying to tackle the water crossings in OR on my own either or my trip may be cut rather short

>offroading with a grill on the back
>my gf has her own bike

I didn't realize where you were coming from. is AZ the end of your trip?

I'm pretty sure any modern 4 stroke will last 100k maintained well.

I'm starting to think a lot of the people here don't even have motorcycles, and just saw their waifu riding a cool bike in an anime once or something.

Nah, im heading to moab too. i didn't get my fill last time on the xr
im just trying to put together a set of tracks so i can make a good route down and back, i figure on having like 3-4 days to get home from moab so i can make some stops and venture around.
i should probably invest in a sheepskin seat cover to help stave off monkeybutt

Kys

Anyone here used a kevlar liners before? This is similar to a long johns and it also takes in a hip and knee armor.

sure is, bike could totally use a slipper clutch, it's very easy to get the rear end out of shape on entrance to those tight corners with the huge braking zones.

The trick is to revmatch well but also to slip the clutch a little bit, especially if you're coming into a 2nd gear corner, really slip that clutch out after the rev match and keep the torque to the rear wheel smooth.

However: all this shouldn't matter on the street, you won't be braking that hard outside of the track for the engine braking to become a problem, you're just seriously manhandling the controls and you don't have to worry about cornering better if you're at that phase of noobdom.

Remember: it's almost never the bike, it's always the rider.

>My ultimate purpose is to drag knee and learn proper body position

Worked for me. (and yes i'm posting the track pictures again, blow me)

The SV is a great bike for learning both these things, very forgiving for the most part, stable as a rock even without a steering damper. clip ons but not a torture rack.

Wouldn't you be coming through Moab to get to us in AZ?
I'm going to ride SLAB 9 hours to LA on that Sunday, and then slap 11 hours to AZ to meet you guys Monday night. That's going to suck.

That's a thing, but I think that guy is just one of the Anons that takes every opportunity to shit talk me.

Rocky mountain SAM is where it is at.

After watching a couple of motovlogs I still can't see the point in them.

They're mostly retarded and for the same type of people that watch streamers on Twitch for hours a day.

Specific videos where vloggers compare or review bikes and gear, or do really neat shit like the street legal H2R guy are better.

Should I keep my 250 or get rid of it when I get my bolt guys? Part of me wants to keep it and take the 250 to a track day, but the other part things im going to look like a massive faggot on a 250 at a track day and that I should just sell it and put the money towards paying off the bolt.

It's a lifestyle thing. People watch them to live vicariously through the vlogger but at some point you realize they are all doing the same shit at some point every day

moab is a ways east from WA so i figured on heading south and intersecting your route somewhere before moab then i can run through nevada and make shitty fallout jokes all the way through.
im just spitballing now and seeing what sounds good

>bought a bolt
>worried about looking like a faggot

uhhh

here's a hint: nobody cares what you ride at the track day, people show up on sport touring bikes and 150cc single cylinder thai bikes at track days, nobody cares because everybody is there to ride their bikes not fucking look at them.

THATS NOT A FUCKING GECKO GOD DAMN

Had I known you plans I would have made plans to meet up with you somewhere and then we could have met CC in Moab instead of the other way around.

you're first to get the pecko

these are not geckos the first one is some kind of bearded lizard and this is a fucking iguana

Now that I think about it, I was quite entertained with BaronVonGrumble and Do It With Dan while he was working on his cars/bikes.

FUK this is clean, want bad
chambana.craigslist.org/mcy/6058863844.html

Royal Jordanian reviews some cool bikes too.
Everlast and that other guy he rides with have a couple videos about adv mods and DRZ vs WR.

>chambana.craigslist.org/mcy/6058863844.html
DR350 better.

I know they are, but haven't found many decent dual sports for sale out here in a good distance.

whats up mang, how's spring break going

blood stop encouraging people to buy bikes from early 90s
get a WR or something good

Early 90s was a good time for bikes

dead thread

>doesn't understand the appeal of a shitbike
pls

i've always thought motovloggers were for people that don't actually ride

Pretty much

i want to pay over $500 to take a weekend course on a supersport, on a race track, before i buy one

is that stupid?

Nah, I'd do it.

kind of

great Idea, I'd do pro coaching if i could afford it.

cooool
i'm well versed in shitbikes but i feel like getting on something with actual power might overwhelm me. i might even learn that i don't want a super sport

why though??

because I don't think dragging the knee should be your first concern when getting your supersport

what should be my first concern?

learning your specific bike

yawn

ok

i have 5 bikes, i want to learn technique

go ahead, not sure why you asked if you don't want to hear input.

i wanted input
now i'm filtering good and shit input

right. have fun.

uhhh, supersports are for tracks.

I can't imagine a better way of learning whether supersports are for him than borrowing one on a track.

could snag this for a bargain
just needs an MOT

1-5 go for a ride
6-0 make food

Post boipucci

What's with the ''Honda a shit'' meme?`Like how did it start and why did it start?

if i ever meet you i am going to throw my potatoes at you.

honda makes bullet proof reliable bikes and that made someone mad

a lonely user with a gs500 and too much time on his hands.

>Like how did it start and why did it start?
about 20 years ago when their bikes started becoming shit

Africa twin and CB400sf are the only 2 decent bikes they have now; they're pretty much the Harley of Japan. Only selling on their name.

>h-honda so reliable!!!!
they're on par with about every other nip brand

I wouldn't consider the new Fireblade to be a meme bike...

i wouldn't know
i'm still riding my stock 80s hondas
(my suzuki and yamaha need rebuild and my other 70s honda got stolen)

Ill throw my dick inside ur boipucci and fill u up with my hot juice

They're been trying to make the motorcycle market into the car market for years so that they can sell over 9000 boring Honda Civics, except as bikes.

Basically they've made a ton of boring shit for a long time. The new lackluster Africa Twin and the awesome but basically a toy Grom are their most standout bikes in a long time

I've yet to seen it compared to an R1M, RSV4, or the new GSXR1000

Plus it's expensive as fuck for what it is.

Im pretty sure theres more suzuki and honda bikes on the road than yamaha. Also almost all recent yamaha bikes have been recalled for diferent reason, this includes the r3, fz09, r1, some scooter and i dont remenber the other ones.

honda sells more than anyone, yamaha is 2nd though.

>honda civic used to be great performance and reliability for the money
>easy to mod
>now it's a soccer mom car
fuggg

why is /dbt/ so fucking retarded?

>durr everything except my bike and this 1 other bike i like are shit

lol fucking kill yourselves

Every nigger or mexican i see rides a suzuki, chinks mostly ride kawasaki or ducati. Most not so poor people ride honda or yamaha.

yamaha sells the most of anybody in the off road market so that's probably why you don't see them as often if you're street riding.

I personally see FZ07's like every 3rd bike though.

Staymad af cuckboi now post boipucci

What channels do you guys watch for bike reviews?

>mad his brand is shit
sorry you bought a meme

Some nobike Rossifag that got BTFO of /dbt/ by Marquez

Nobody except that one aussie cunt on /dbt/ would even buy a CB400SF if it was available in their market.

Lets go through every fucking bike Honda sells right now:

>Touring - Gold Wing, ST1300, CTX1300, Interstate, NM4, CTX700 DCT
>all of their boring old man highway cruisers

>Adventure
>XR650L, CRF250 Rally and Africa twin are all pigfat and underpowered
>VFR1200X should be in touring and above statement applies
>CB500X and NC700X are just styled up commuters

>Cruiser
>Valkerie and Rebel 500 are kinda neat, but nothing really special
>rest are typical shit cruisers

>Supersport
>if you had the money for an RC213V-S you'd buy something else
>CBR's are more cookie cutter jap sport bikes and not better than the rest from the big 4, worse if you go by numbers

>Sport
>CB1100 is pigfat as FUCK and should be in Touring or Cruiser
>CB1000R is a decent super naked but is getting outdated last I checked
>Grom is a fun toy
>rest are boring commuter bikes

>Dual Sport
>all pigfat and underpowerd, CRF250 Rally needed to be a 450

t. hasn't ridden any of them

fuck off memeboy

Do you want all motorcycles to be Nortons and especially shitty Harleys?

Don't have to eat shit to know I won't like it.

But baird does enjoy consuming fecal matter.

No, I want Busas and H2Rs and R1M's and the R3 is the best 300 and all of Yamahas triples are great and the DRZ is the only japanese supermoto and the Z bikes are cool as fuck and everyone has faster sport bikes than Honda and the GSXR 750 has no competition from Japan and the VMax is fucking awesome

I'm so glad I left you cancerous jits alone.

t. CTA

>R1M's
Yeah, I heard you love a good rimming.

All of those are a result of Honda making the motorcycle market more like cars.

>Adventure 450
Don't be lazy and put a rally kit on a crf450x then.
>45KW
>6 speed
>150kg
>180kmh top speed
>33 litre fuel capacity
what more can you ask for?