>meanwhile i'm driving this shit from 1996

how retarded do I look seriously ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SV9Uu2T0q0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think anything of it.
Stop being self-conscious, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=SV9Uu2T0q0E

If this is indeed a Fiat Cequento, don't worry you're cool.

>Cequento
cinquecento

You don't look retarded, you just look poor. If that bothers you buy something nicer.

Let me tell you something, OP. You'll learn to love it. Driving an electronic-nanny box get boring really fucking fast. My friend drove a 90's Suzuki Swift, but now he has a 2003 Renault Clio. He's going to get a Jap shitbox after this though, and for good reason. When you're old and have to make yourself presentable, you'll get to drive something you hate, maybe even a company car.

tl;dr

Enjoy this moment because later you'll miss driving something that has no ABS or power steering. Also, mod the fuck out of it.

not

what mod can I do ?

I hate the color but must cost ton of money to change it

>this level of delusional poorfaggotry

>that cheeky multipla in the back

Wish I could change the colour on my shitbox too but a respray is like 2000 or something. You can upgrade the engine with aftermarket components but the gains/cost are so minimal it's not worth it whatoever. Also, don't ever instal one of those stupid short intakes because they sit right next to the engine and suck in hot air, decreasing performance rather than increasing it.

What you should do is upgrade the suspension (taking corners in these little cars is the most fun). Get some good shocks and lowered springs, or a coilover if you have literal cash to burn, but you probably don't. Before/while you do this, you should replace most bushing and ball-joints on your suspension and steering. You should really find a forum online for your car and do some research though. Doing a good suspension upgrade will easily cost you over 400 (euros? Are you in Europe) and you don't want to make mistakes.

Good luck with your shitbox.

take good care of this, some fiat maniac will drool after this in time.

PUT IT IN H!

Must say op that cinquecento is taken really good care of.

What's the problem about having a red car? Because it doesn't look expensive?

I drive a 2002 ford focus which is rotten green dude, I just don't care

>everyone has a modern car in Italy

LOLWUT
since when

You'll always be less retarded than that idiot with a multipla in the background.

It is good car my friend/
Treat it nice and it will treat you nice.
You will soon lean the joys of shit old cars.

if its a manual, you have at least some respect from a fellow italian

This, only insecure people care about having flashy cars.

>CollegeHumor
Off thyself.

Jokes on you Multipla is better in every aspect.

having a crappy car is still better than riding the bus