Wife totaled a mitsubishi outlander. we kind of liked it. cheap brand, ok quality

wife totaled a mitsubishi outlander. we kind of liked it. cheap brand, ok quality.

we are buying a new vehicle, should it be another outlander? i want her to have premium safety features this time though, because she tailgates people too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to use bondo
youtube.com/watch?v=qBDyeWofcLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Interesting how you can disregard literally every post that contains only "wife" or "the wife" instead of "my wife".

Buy her a death trap with no ABS, no airbags, and seat belts that may or may not work. That will teach her to learn to fucking drive.

It's cause he's ashamed of her and doesn't want to directly claim her as "his wife"

>because she tailgates people too much.
I bet Jerome is tailgating her right now

>i want her to have premium safety features
>encouraging shitty driving because the computer will take care of it anyway
This is exactly what's wrong with the auto industry today.

i tell you whats wrong with the auto industry. is our cars are made of flimsy materials, instead of good solid metal.

so they total easily for a little extra "safety".

but that's a different topic.

im asking what SUV to get her.

BTFO

Why does she think she deserves another SUV? She already totalled one, get her a shitbox and tell her to be glad for it

im really here just asking what brands are good, not for a bunch of niggers to talk shit about my wife

Your wife a good woman ;)

Ouch, looks like we hit a nerve. Is she out fucking Tyrone right now?

you guys wouldnt fuck with me in real life and that's all that matters. id literally bash your skulls with a hammer.

And out comes the tough guy act.

*teleports behind Veeky Forumstist*

Yeah, I don't fuck with you, I fuck with your wife

That "flimsy" car kept her alive, if she were in a "solid" old school car she would be dead

tough guy act? more like you're just jealous. jealous that i drive a truck, have a 260k home, wife is having a baby soon, got a good job in construction project management, and we're going out to look at subarus in about an hour in my truck.

your life on the other hand is probably total shit, living in a hellhole, no education, no goals, leeching off the world. eat shit.

>wife totalled a car due to driving like a cunt
>want a cunt-proof car
No car other than an auto-pilot Tesla will stop her from doing that. Tell her to stop being a retard.

I wonder how dark your baby will be

>260k home
I'm 22 with a $600k home, lel

i think oldschool cars are just fine. yes, safety is a win on so many levels. but overdoing safety can be a bad thing too. i dont understand why we have to drive cars where if we tap into objects at 1MPH we do $1000 of damage to our cars. its such a bullshit thing.

dis is bate

Why would I be jealous? Before your post I had no idea what you drive, what you earn, what you do, all I had to go on was your attitude. And that attitude is nothing to be jealous of.

>260k home, child on the way
>works in construction, wife has no job

Christsake you can't make this shit up. Where do you live so I can nab up that home when it gets repossessed and put on auction 6 months from now?

>jealous that I drive a truck
This is Veeky Forums. We generally like cars that are actually fun to drive.

>i dont understand why we have to drive cars where if we tap into objects at 1MPH we do $1000 of damage to our cars
We don't have cars like that.

9014 Littleton Street, Fairfax Virginia. Bring your faggot hammer with you

wife works. and mortgage is 30 year in case i ever got laid off again.

trucks are more fun.

yes we do. happened once at sonic a few months ago, i pulled forward 1 inch too far at like 1MPH and messed up one of my fender flares on my truck. and i have to buy them in pairs. $400 for a set of 2 painted flares.

You have a really shitty truck then, or are just a retard

shit that's a nice house, not yours, but nice.

>already got laid off once
>cucked into 30 year mortgage

>been laid off numerous times
How far will he go?

what does the quality of my truck have anything to do with how easily my fender flares get a scratch? just shows how you Veeky Forums guys talk out your asses.

>truck fender got scratched easily
>"IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TRUCK'S QUALITY"

You really are a retard, especially if you couldn't fix a fucking scratch

>what does the quality of a work vehicle have to do with how durable it is

they say its best to have the added flexibility of a 30 year mortgage. i plan on making double payments to pay it in 15 years, but its nice to have the flexibility on payments.

suffer from about a 0.75% difference in interest rates. which is moderate, but not big.

man you know it's illegal for women to drive, why do you let her do it

god, no wonder you work construction

Just postin in a thread with a dumbfuck OP, please ignore

>i plan on making double payments to pay it in 15 years
lmao that's not how a mortgage works dumbass

this is what happened to my fender flare from pulling slightly too far forward into a sonic spot.

it was at like 0.5mph. notice the small crack. gonna have to pay to replace that crap.

Or just use bondo you dumb nigger. How the fuck to you even hit something going half a mile an hour?

if you get a 30 year mortgage, theres no penalty for making overpayments.

so to avoid future interest, you can overpay by doubling your principal payments. its not a bad idea, and gives flexibility in case of a layoff, but you suffer from a slight APR difference.

Imagine that...scraping a piece of metal on something will leave a scratch.

yeah dude Bondo sealant would make that entire scratch invisible. you're so fucking stupid.

>has a mortgage
>has been laid off
>is trying to talk shit about how great his life is

I'm 22, own a 225k apartment (would own a house but Vancouver is ~1mil standard and I don't want to drop that kind of money for something I sleep and eat in), am single so I don't need to waste money on a dumb cunt who doesn't know how to drive, work in IT project management, and daily drive a 2015 Toyota Corolla. Both the apartment and the car I payed for in cash.

But you can go on pretending you're rich and acting all tough and cringe to random strangers on the internet who really don't give a shit.

BTW, tell "wife" to say hi to Tyrrell for me, haven't seen that nigga in ages.

He drives like he picks a wife. Terribly

I hope you and your wife die of cancer, preferably one after the other, so you can experience the pain of taking care of a family member with cancer.

>bondo to fill in the crack
>sand it all down, respray, and seal
Wow so hard

OP here, you Veeky Forums faggots are horrible people. wishing my wife dies, wishing poorly of me, this is so pathetic.

:^)

>Horrible people
>On 4chin
>After being a complete sperglord

Are you actually autistic?
Do you need a safespace?

>has a "truck"
>pays 800$ when it gets a little tinu scratch on a fender flare you could fix yourself for 10$
>asking for advice on new crossover for jamals girlfriend

Oh boy

tell me how to fix it for $10 and ill do it. i wouldnt mind saving a few hundred.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>expecting anything more than /v/ with cars

>crossover drivers
Day of The Rope when?

Figure it out yourself, big boy

This has made me triggered

just tell me the steps.

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to use bondo

>has a "truck"
>pays 800$ when it gets a little tinu scratch on a fender flare you could fix yourself for 10$
>asking for advice on new crossover for jamals girlfriend
>Hasnt figured out just yet how to google, would rather get cucked by an autobody shop then complain about his own stupidity on Veeky Forums

Is this thread just high quality bait? Im not even sure anymore.

>doesn't know how to Google

If you wanted advice and not to be roasted for being a gigantic flaming faggot you'd have read a forum like the rest of the normies

Kek

you tell me

On second thought maybe OP is DeAndre. He was pretty quick to pull the victim card just now lol.

You're still a cuck though.

im not a nigger

Then don't act like one

I'll hammer your wife if you know what I mean

btfo

How will OP ever recover?

You're being rights man. They don make cars like they used too, i have an old Volvee because they are good ole solid metal, not some flimsy crap like these modern cuckmobiles
youtube.com/watch?v=qBDyeWofcLY

The difference is actually enormous.

If you pay extra towards your principle every month, you can literally save $100,000 or more on interest for a $400k house. Interest is extremely powerful over time - a $400k house at what, 4 or 5% is going to cost you $800k in 30 years if you pay on schedule.

I was just around there 2 hours ago

>Paying $800k for a $400k house