>Didn't understand the basics of the game at high SL:
>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Redacted "Capital Knight" armor set screenshots: imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN
Leaked first boss fight (SPOILER): my.mixtape.moe/skopje.mp4

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/147667
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name ONE thing that Sulyvahn did wrong

Stand in Ashen One's way

>uses a UGS
>gets parried

Name one thing he did right that doesn't just make him a worse version of Kaathe.

Feeding Gwyndolin to Aldritch was pretty shitty. I liked Gwyndolin and it's probably pontiff's fault we don't have a blue-eye orb.

i wish each greatweapon had a unique backstab

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito

>it's probably pontiff's fault we don't have a blue-eye orb

That thought never even occurred to me before.

Suddenly I have the urge to make a co-op character for the express purpose of shitting on Irithyll & Sulyvahn.

I wish scythes had unique neck crits and whips had strangles.

I wish each weapon class in general had unique backstabs. You know, like they did in DaS2.

Hey Nito, what do you think about Wolnir?

Pontiff "if it's a trap, turn it to crap" Sulyvahn

Imagine a Dark Souls game where they just got everything right

I just wish whips had fucking anything.

Wolnir isn't nearly spooky enough to match Nito. A true spooky skeleton has no fear of the dark

Post your hopes for The Ringed City
>more than 3 bosses
>Weapons from previous games
>Crabs

>ball up your whip and jam it into them real hard

Ok

it's always two steps forward and one step back with From

>long range whip parry that catches and yanks the weapon in the off hand.

y/n?

Why the fuck do all of you autistic cunts like Sulyvahn so much? Hes one of the worst fucking villains in the game, who only gets praised because he is "le ebin hard boss XD" when he in fact isn't that hard at all.

Theres nothing compelling about him, other than his boss design and mechanics.

>raised in the painted world
>goes into the real world
>Le profaned flame corrupts him
>lets take over Anor Londo guys xD
>He fed Gwyndolin to Aldrich xDDD
Theres no fucking motivation, other than the porfaned flame corrupted his heart. We never got a motive - so he just wanted power, for powers sake?

Even fucking Nashandra had more personality than this fuck - atleast we knew what her endgame was, instead of "le evil for being evils sake"

That'd be pretty cool but I'd even settle for a regular parry in the left hand.

I tried, but it's kinda hard to hide the nose.

what the fuck happens to wolnir after you break his bangles? he gets dragged away by something

>buttmad traplover detected
Back to farming concords with you, faggot.

Wolnir made use of some very powerful necromancy to stay alive. I'm sure the Gravelord would not approve

>wolnir climbs up out of the abyss to get you
>gets dragged back down once his glowing bangles are shattered

maybe he's not so much fighting you as trying to escape the abyss?

Fuck no, Gwyndolin was a faggot too. I just dont see the Pontiffs appeal, sure he fucked shit up a lot but theres never any motivation for it. If From actually revealed some kind of end game for his plan, I would like him a lot more.

>Alive
Correction, to not be consumed by the Abyss. I'm an idiot.

It'd probably look better with a healthy dose of hollowing

>Gwyndolin was a faggot too
HERETIC

Wasn't Pontiff one of the scholars? That's pretty significant. He also convinced prince Lothric to not link the flame.

>wa stance holds the whip coiled above head
>r1 swings it low and does current wa
>r2 moves it circularly once above the head and sends a very low damaging lash
>if it sweetspots (the last third or fourth of the whip) it yanks away their right hand weapon and puts it on the ground behind you (only he can pick it up
>can parry chugs

He is responsible for this shitstorm, he taught lothric "yah but linking the flame is not good why don't you fuck with you big muscled brother instead?", enslaved a whole city and made its citizens jailers of their own kind, take over Irithyll after being a Blade of the Darkmoon, imprison the last remainings of the Gods, allies with a big slug and wait for the age of the deep sea, and all of these because he was born in a world were he has no place, ironic because that world was meant to be a world to things with no place, he ledt looking for his own world, but then understood that while inside the painting the "Rot-Fire" Cycle is always done, outside the Linking of the flame is a slow cancer that kills this world.

Bretty gud. Ask Scas for tips about the nose

But he won't have the bright red eyes then. His name doesn't fit anyways.
I could try that, but then he wouldn't have the weird skin

>great mace has the same AR as a shitty greatsword

why is the world so cruel?

Try Dirty Colossus.

Use swamp barbarian then
>great swords
>shitty

>starting as a deprived

for what purpose? there literally isn't a build where it's optimal, even if you level every stat it only becomes on par with the other classes

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/147667

I dont know what I expected while making this

Ive read up on a lot of lore, and havent really come across this theory before

Where is it implied that he was the Scholar who taught Lothric?? I though the Schorlar was one of those dead people you get the mircales from in the grand archive, that actually tells you the story in its item desribtion

>being unable to understand context

are you well user?

Cause it's an infested barbarian cosplay, it's not about being the most balanced or overpowered or anything, I'm just trying to have fun and make things like they should be. I also chose bad classes for my stereotypes cause they fit the character.

I guess that can work.

Do you fags host fight clubs or enter the arena?

There is a statue in the High Wall iirc that resembles Sullyvahn with his Greatsword of Judgement. Also it says the Scholar was a Sorcerer, and was against the Linking of the First Flame, judging the actions of Sullyvahn it seems like he is against it too.

This is still unconfirmed speculation. There are no references to Sulyvahn having any ties to the Grand Archives whatsoever, let alone being its leader. Considering the state that the Grand Archives is in you would expect there to be more links between him and Seath for that.

So, he feeds a sick and dying God to a giant blob monster, takes over an abandoned city, and his and his pet slug's big plan for changing the world is based on an inconsequential little metaphysical quirk of the setting that is by its very design rendered completely irrelevant and overshadowed by the designs of Kaathe.

Ultimately, boss battle aside, he hasn't achieved much more than freaking Pinwheel did. Even Ludleth has accomplished more impressive feats.

Sulyvahn is lorewise little more than an overreaching miniboss.

I think sully is a fag but you sound like a buttblasted dickmoon fag

mostly fc, I'll host one later to test the euro hours

I think the most I've seen to suggest Sulyvahn being a former scholar is the similarity to his garb and that of the scholars roaming the grand archives.

ok, i'll do the infested barbarian, a few questions
1.- How autistic is the name right now? (character limit)
2.- I know I'll use dung pies and either a poison infused large club or a poison buff but what other weapons did the character have?
3.- What clothes would fit the character better?

Ah thank you, I will look that up. It does make a lot of sense why he would ally with Aldrich then.

heres your awnser

Don't forget Boulder Heave

Boulder Heave

Found the butthurt Gwyndolin faggot

how the hell did he get there?

is 35 vig enough or will I get fucked

Best strategy for Oceiros?
I am in NG+2, i was thinking about lightning but Oceiros is too fast and i would get schlonged before casting one.

That wasn't a question, it was a statement

just get a bleed stick and a 100% shield

Thanks guys, almost forgot about that. So, is the name ok? and before I start, would not gift fit the character better?

I've got a question for the CE wizards.

if I use the model mask section of the table to make my head invisible, (set face, hair, neck, etc to 1)

is that just clientside or do other players see that?

Why does the friendly giant in DaS3 just suddenly die for no reason?

Fucking Patches.
How do I even go to the other side now?

i have that on a SL80 faith

There's an elevator at the second shortcut by the bonfire
Take the elevator, climb the ladder, and eventually you'll reach a spot where you can drop down to the other side

Try ''infested brute''. No gift suits the character.

Anyone here around SL91 on DS1 PC have a Claw they can donate?

Because once you loot what's near the white trees, you don't need his protection anymore. He has fulfilled his purpose, so now he can rest easy.

Pontiff "If it ain't ice, I ain't nice" Sulyvahn
Pontiff "Big ass or get glassed" Sulyvahn
Pontiff "Putting traps into traps" Sulyvahn
Pontiff "Digest the gay away" Sulyvahn
Pontiff "This rodeo's mine, pay the fine" Sulyvahn
Pontiff "Drawn to life to cause strife" Sulyvahn
Pontiff "Better dead than Al Bhed" Sulyvahn
Pontiff "Make the prince wince" Sulyvahn

That's exactly what I was going for, a faith build.

Could you post your stats?

Thanks, I'm still not sure how I'll make the build work but I'll see along the way.

>Gough was actually dumb enough to believe that he's blind because of tree resin in his helm.
Why giants are so stupid but mostly kind?

>18 attunement
>no life ring
>chloranthy

You take the rafters.

anyone care to co-op through Irithyll on PC?

I don't need life ring if I have the best regen spell in the game.
15 end ain't easy

Is ring of firstborn and something like mornes worthwhile on a sunlight spear heavy paladin?

Thanks my dude, also nice fashion

I'd love to, but I did the Dancer skip so I don't have Storm Ruler to finish the job.

What do you fear the most about the upcoming dlc?

For me its the fact that there will probably be no Sulyvahn.

Yeah, if you're going for offensive miracles you should have at least the suns firstborn's ring. If you can spare another ring slot mornes isn't too bad either.

>probably no bonefists
>no Zullie gear

It's not fair

>lowercase I
NO STOP

That there will only be 2 bosses. I already don't like the areas since it's just more grey ruined crap that we already got in spades in the base game.

oh I meant Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, not Irithyll Dungeon
surprisingly enough I feel more at ease going through the dungeon than the city itself

I've always used both for ages but never bothered to check if they were even worthwhile, thanks

Blease rate my fashion souls
I don't see the dragonscale chestpiece that often around here so I wanted to give it a shot
pyromancies are really fun in this game wtf

Area design. From the gameplay I'm not glad to see that huge falls with no falling damage is a thing.

that the desert sorceress set wont be sexy

I just noticed that, remade the character, don't worry. I only killed gundyr so nothing was lost.

Okay, I guess I could help. I'll boot up and put my sign in Central Irithyll. Not very good against Pontiff though.

Bamco rep already confirmed there's more than AoA, so a minimum of 3 with 4 stages each.
Do you rike it?

Does anyone have that screencap of that leaker user? How long did he say the dlc would be?

Bretty common but fits the theme.
Some more pyromancy like gauntlets will expose skin but fit better.

Unless Karlas maybe.

Sign down, pass dsg. Summon me when you're ready.

>with 4 stages each.
I'm going to strangle Miyazaki if that happens. At some point you have to draw a line and Friede was pushing it. If they have to do that at least let progress persist if you get far enough.

Why the fuck does Orbeck have to die? It's not fucking fair, we had our very own little comfy school going.
Fuck you memezaki, why can't anyone have a nice ending

I usually think cosplayers are fucking gay, but this one is kinda neat man, good job on it