I just purchased a Micra k11 1996 similar to pic related

I just purchased a Micra k11 1996 similar to pic related.

What Chink shit from Ali-baba should I get for it other than the phone holder & casette aux cable I'm about to order?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObKyFMt9i4s
gumtree.com/p/car-replacement-parts/nissan-micra-k11-tinted-rear-lights-with-bulbs-/1221472516
youtube.com/channel/UC4QrzRqSt4datOBkzBdiL5A
youtube.com/watch?v=XZRpvnelYBo#t=6.892818
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You obviously saw the springs down like the chav you are until that bitch scraps the road

Nice cars.

Basically a ripoff of an original mini apparently. How about some bucket seats?

youtube.com/watch?v=ObKyFMt9i4s

TOP car. I wanted one too.

What engine? 1.3?

That looks awful. Looks better stock than this.

Nismo grill
JDM style wing mirrors

SR20 swap. Hope you don't get fucked by Devil Will

hope he gets better soon

You can't make a K11 look cooler.

The last cool Micra was the first one, the K10. Everything afterwards was a woman only car.

The k10 looks like a refrigerator

nah i got 1L, but its good for me as I need to save as much money on fuel as possible.

Tinted rear lights look shit but you should still get some.

and the K11 like a candy drop

K11 >> K10 > K13 >>>> K12 > K14

Still if you lightweight it it might go around corners nicely. CG on the buy.

I was tempted by a K10, but i decided against one as they are tempremental and the k11 is more reliable. I need it for living not just for looking cool. K10 is nice though.

Impul kit now

>I need it for living not just for looking cool
Then you probably did the better choice, especially considering the age of the K10 by now.

That the K10 are supposed to be unreliable is new to me tho. As far as I know they're bulletproof and only the head gasket likes to fuck off after 150k km from what I've heard.

Thank you guys, you are making me feel good about myself.

Any reccomendations on general bits to buy like internal gadgets etc

also I'm not a regular on Veeky Forums, is there a guide to stereos/speakers?

gumtree.com/p/car-replacement-parts/nissan-micra-k11-tinted-rear-lights-with-bulbs-/1221472516

Literally £20, what have you got to lose?

Do you have tachometer in it or is it one of the older models? Also AFAIK change the oil at the right intervals. Even tho the engine is almost unkillable. + if you want to safe fuel then buy good econ tires and you are good to go.

There is a nice youtube channel youtube.com/channel/UC4QrzRqSt4datOBkzBdiL5A about them.

K11 a good cars but I'd change to a Polo 6N after a year or something if you're still poor by then.
They shouldn't cost a lot more than the K11 but are thousand times safer and quieter (and therefore more relaxing if you have to drive a lot).

Sure, compared to modern cars the 6N is a death trap too but the K11 is a literal tin can while the 6N had some good ratings and especially the late ones with airbags are nice. Reliability wise they should be the same like the K11. I see tons of them for sale with 300k and more.

your life

Golden crown air freshener and a beaded seat cover.

>Reliable
>VW
stop memeing user

The only one who's memeing here is you

he got doubles two times.

>gumtree.com/p/car-replacement-parts/nissan-micra-k11-tinted-rear-lights-with-bulbs-/1221472516
Thank you AnonYes I have a friend with these in another car, they are a little dim.

>youtube.com/channel/UC4QrzRqSt4datOBkzBdiL5A
Thank you user - i dont think it has a tachometer.

youtube.com/watch?v=XZRpvnelYBo#t=6.892818

who won?

as far as I can tell the AX in performance, Corsa for being the freshest of the bunch and Micra for being reliable

>Implying devil Will can keep up with me