old bread

Other urls found in this thread:

nashville.craigslist.org/mcy/6058453222.html
youtu.be/OTiTPAusog4
columbusga.craigslist.org/mcy/6051830543.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nashville.craigslist.org/mcy/6058453222.html
Is this a good bike?

>Radiator flushed and filled with engine ice. Lowers operating temps up to 50 degrees.

youtu.be/OTiTPAusog4

Multistrada a fast

Early for I fell for the memecon meme again

>lowers engine temp below optimal.
Good idea.

Anyone actually use Engine Ice or any of those "race" anti freezes? I've been thinking about putting them in my bikes since it runs pretty close to the edge of overheating, especially when in traffic.

What kind of coaching is best for a new rider who wants to go fast and not die and who has already been through MSF?
>a. road course. e.g. novice school at Z2 or sportbiketracktime
>(excluding things like CSS and YCRS because $$$)
>b. small bikes sliding on dirt. American Supercamp/Cornerspin
>c. street-oriented training. police motorcycle courses, total control, etc.
>d. other, please specify

What are those

I would start with MSF advanced rider course, then maybe move up to a cheaper school or track day. Also check your local tracks, some have independent schools and classes that aren't as expensive as shit like CSS.

What'd you guys do today? Just finished karting

>implying he wouldn't rather use a proper sport bike but can't due to regulations

Not be a fag

What bike do you ride?
my fireblade was my first big bike after two years of 125cc. Rode it two years and took a trackday with instructor at years two.
It was half a day of training like proper brake technique and riding on a go cart like track and the other half on a real track.
learned a bit. About as much as one can learn in a day. thats not much, but gives an idea where to improve
after that I did three more track days two of them where multiple days, always with an instructor. money well spent

>Also check your local tracks, some have independent schools and classes that aren't as expensive as shit like CSS.
ya that was what I was thinking with
>z2
>sportbiketracktime

damn nigga that looks fun as shit
I wonder if I could kart with a broken foot

SV six fitty

>thats not much, but gives an idea where to improve
yeah, I figured, it works the same with coaching in other things.

Is all your footwear designed for homosexuals?

Engine ice works really well, but imo redlines water wetter lowers temps pretty dramatically compared to other coolants
>I don't want to get off break pls send help

>water wetter

>water wetter
what

It's a coolant additive, I should've been more specific and said "supercool with water wetter"

What bike would you recommend for someone going to do 120 mile round trip commute daily?

who knows man maybe I just suck at riding and some other are getting faster better than me.
probably but I can only advice you to go to a track with an instructor, as it is a hell of a lot of fun.

For a start i took a instructor with a small group of 5 that was cheaper
And on that first trackday there was also about an hour or two of theory that was really interesting. Would take that again for a start

The SV id definitely suitable for the track should have enough power to keep up decent enough and if you are good on the brakes, you can get almost everybody before the turn.

My fireblade claims to have 150 hp at the crank and probably about 130hp at the rear wheel if it really ever had that much hp. Getting the 600cc bikes i no problem, but a modern 1000cc bike is way faster. BUT pretty much everybody with a liter bike brakes way to soon you can always get them there. A lot of fun to overtake a bike with a lot more hp
disclaimer: I get overtaken a lot by many guys who are faster and on the only race I ever did I qualified only for the race because they counted my bike in the 750cc category (>600cc and

You probably don't want to lower your coolent temperature, at least if you like your engine to last and produce good power

oh btw don't mind the holes in the fairing in the front.
Bought the fairing used as I'm a cheap bastard and it had some non functional carbon fibre ram air things in there. Sold them for almost as much as I paid for the whole fairing.

Wee Strom

>drz400

this is the tricycle of sumos

also im the only poster in /dbt allowed from nastyville

Colorado was a mistake

it's a good dual sport, as in, you can actually ride to the trails on it. after that it's a so-so trail bike

it's a terrible supermoto, which are high-strung racing machines by definition.

>want aprilla dorsoduro
Anything I should know before I buy one?

grats

you overpaid for the label on those "riding shoes"

its pigfat for off road so its a terrible trail bike also

It produces water with a wetness factor of 10.

Possiblibities are endless, bmw K100 or K75 come to mind first because my pops does around 200 round trip on his 85 K100 RT

>this is the tricycle of sumos
What do you mean by this?
and what is a good supermoto that can go offroad, isn't underpowered, doesn't cost as much as a husqvarna or ktm, and is just generally good?

I just want a bike that's pretty good on and off road

Greg Tracy a fast

pikes peak regulators a retarded

>Still, nobody released a special sportbike that just had the handlebars linked by a piece of metal to qualify them as "OEM once piece handlebars"

Trail bike means you just ride it around dirt trails and sometimes go between them, as in jeep-tier offroading, so its alright.

>good supermoto
>isnt ktm or husky

>"OEM once piece handlebars"
That's not really a regulation is it? And if so why isn't he out there on a Tuono or S1000R?

pikes peak homolagation bikes cannot have clip ons

WR450.

two guys on sportbikes crashed so they banned clipons

Because Ducati actually gives a shit.

Nobody actually cares about winning Pikes Peak enough to do that, plus you can probably modify a naked peter to be close enough anyways.

columbusga.craigslist.org/mcy/6051830543.html
I also want rear footpegs

the main seat isnt comfortable on a sumo let alone where the pillion would set

get you gf/wife her own bike

I didn't think I could hate pikes peak any more than I did when they fucking paved it, but this is coming close.

Vape pens

Only my Sperry's tbqh. Pretty comfy though.

>

I paid 70 bucks for them brand new in box, never worn.

Checkmate, atheist.

>get you gf/wife her own bike
she has a cbr250 but It's nice to be able to take her on mine
they're nice to have just in case

hahaha the K100RT looks so retro and nerdy I've fallen in love instantly. There's one for £600 near me.

>faired fazer is pigugly
faired er6 is gorgeous

Just bought a set of michiellen pilot powers. Can't wait to try them out.

>pilot power
very good tires. Had them on the meme bike I rode in the alps. Freezing temps or rain not a problem at all. And brilliant on dry roads. But I got stuck in the snow twice

yo bp, where did you do your trackday stuff?

what happened to the rossi posting

so just add some? most come with rear footpegs and the dealer asks if you want them installed or not. obviously what matters is if the veichle is registered for two people.

the 701 comes with optional rear footpegs and its legal to have a pillion on it.

at the Hockenheimring all four times. once with Speer and three times with Hafenegger.
Both are equally good. Hafenegger just had the better dates for me.

Oh btw always refuel your bike before the warning ligth comes on. at best have a canister and refuel after every one of the 20 minutes turns. Had done about 100km of track without refueling. warning ligth hadn't been on but at full throttle on the home stretch the bike suddenly lost all power for a second, regained all power, lost it again and so on.
thought I broke the old lady but turned out that under full throttle the SC50 needs a bit more gas in the tank to nut pump air.
Had to ride of the track and lost the rest of that turn.

I've got them on my fz, it's a really good tire compared to the shit I've had in my Hondas

>But desu. do a trackday it is so much fun
sounds good senpai

brb buying suit

>personal blog post
only 32 hours left to finish my thesis and i absolutely have no motivation left anymore whatsoever
I just want to ride my bike again

Update on my lights issue. Lights didn't work at all on a long ride today. Stopped for fuel, bike didn't start. Push-started it, rode home, bike died in traffic. Push-started again, got further, traffic, died again. Managed to restart it using a hill, but it died once I eased off the throttle to stop. Had to push it half a mile uphill to get home.
The alternator is fucked, far as I can guess. Probably the battery too because it's flat as fuck.

Long ride (for me), then see above.

>wash bike
>still looks fucking dirty
Looks cleaner in pictures for some reason.
Gotta scrub some rust off in some places this weekend if it stops raining.

You still have much to do?
I'm glad I'm done with mine, but it was a lot of stress towards the end
And now I started my masters, gonna need to do all of this again

>tfw I have 2 cars
>one shitbox DD
>other car is a low hp track ready roadster
>tfw i barely have space in my parents garage to work on it.
>tfw im kinda getting bored of it

anyway long story short Im thinking about selling it and picking up a bike. Kinda new to them and have taken a liking to those old Honda CB's.

Would they make a good first baiku?

So I'm one of those suckers who thinks luminescent rim-tape would look neat. Problem is with a single-sided swingarm there's no good place to mount the right hand side UV emitter for the rear wheel right close to the rim. Could either stick a massive UV blaster under the passenger pegs and hope it covers the whole arm motion with sufficient intensity, or rig up some shitty arm that wraps around the wheel from the other side of the swingarm pivot and hope it doesn't flex enough for the tyre to eat it.
Anyone know any designs that would work well with an SSSl? I intend to wire up & pot the emitters myself anyway, but I'd rather avoid re-inventing the wheel if someone else has already solved the problem.

Post boipucci

>he printed it and cut it out

>Cats
>Roadster
>Lives with parents
>Old honda cb

Post sissy trap twink hipster cuckboi gay homo boipucci, fagboi

what model is this Honda

what? Im cool with an old slow Honda.

An old one

Yeah but post boipucci bby ;)

thanks you unhelpful faggot

>still have much to do?
It is pretty much all there, need to clear all the spelling mistakes and do some fine tuning.

>And now I started my masters,
something with electrical engineering or that black magic stuff like high-frequency engineering if Im not mistaken or was it?

kek

BTFO

Honda cb (cuck boi) 750

80's honda cb's had some weird stuff like plastic swingarm bushings, generators with carbon brushes, non-rebuildable fuel valves, etc. Still nifty bikes, but you have to be resourceful.

70's CB's are quite vintage, but parts availability is good and the enthusiast community is cool. And the bikes are fun.

Troll pls leave.

be my cuckboi bf pls

CB360

I wish it would stop raining.
I'm going to ride in it anyway.

>clear all the spelling mistakes and do some fine tuning.
whew, hopefully it's not too much work

Now it's power electronics and micro electronics, some of it is pretty much black magic stuff too (at least until now, but it's only been the second week now)

>>>/Out/

/GetOut/ by Jordan Peele

In theaters everywhere

And moonwalk away

>have non-attached north facing garage with non-powered door
>winter cars are parked on the street so it doesn't get opened regularly in the winter and freezes up
>roads are basically dry except for the shade but I can't get in the fucking garage still
Of course if you go 1mm out of the car tracks it's basically a gravel road anyways so I don't know why I'm so concerned.

I saw it, shit movie. He needs to stick to comedy

I didnt realize interracial couples triggered you.

shame I thought you were a better person than that kit kat. You were my favorite trip.

>power electronics and micro electronics
sounds cool, wish you best of luck for your master

man i really want my bike as a 1:25 scale model

Same, nothing really to do and the weather is shit

ich bein ein Mann

du bist sein Frauen

lemme zucc ya dicc faam

wen an where bb

Nah it was just a generic, not great story thriller.

Post vape pen

Thanks
Some time ago I read in some motorcycle magazine about a place where you can scan your motorcycle and get a 3D printed model of it
Would be pretty cool

I got a "vape pen" 4 u bby

How many ohms braj

that sounds really cool. I have to google that

>not sub ohm

its not like superbikes are actually a good choice for narrow, bumpy, twisty roads.