Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3170815/woman-live-streams-own-death-hit-bus-driving-work/
youtube.com/watch?v=DI6jDOHu1R4
liveleak.com/view?i=ef2_1463163950
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was her lower half still intact?

Roastie?

NEWFAG XDDDDDDD

im a normal person who doesn't enjoy the sight of dead people, how is this Veeky Forums related other than the cause of death being a car crash?

What a waste of a perfectly good Matiz.

Wish it was a shitty Miata or a E46.

>Matiz
>perfectly good

Busriders - 1
Stick shift roastie with fun shitbox - 0

How will Veeky Forumstists ever recover?

>Daewoo Matiz
Tbh a motorcycle feels safer.

Frogposter slang.

Whats wrong with E46, Im about to get one.

Not the first time it happens anyway. Some black guy rear ended a parked semi or some other heavy vehicle livestreaming in Facebook a while ago.

Mayne they should make it like that Pokémon go game and disable livestreaming if the GPS detected car speed.

Usually driven by cunts.

He got bullied by one

>Whats wrong with E46
it's not a Matiz

Honestly getting T-boned by a truck will kill anyone in small cars. Larger than that the quality of a car's safety matters.

You're on the wrong board if you're not into being sadistically desensitized.

ah yes women

fucking hell that was a perfect crash

there's no way that wasn't intentional

Idk man, that looks fishy.
She looks deliberately slouched over the door. Blood looks a little fake too.

>women not allowed to drive under sharia law
maybe it's not so bad

thesun.co.uk/news/3170815/woman-live-streams-own-death-hit-bus-driving-work/

Wrong website more precisely
Get a grip or go to reddit.

No it's real blood. They are more opaque and goopier than you think.

t. neckbeard internet edgelord that watched thousands of people die online

fake n gay

It looks that way because it's arterial blood.

I've seen plenty of deaths online as well, that one just looked different.
I stand corrected.

You can tell she has a broken forearm. The bone is out of place and the skin is stretched over it.

(from the comments)
>I know her - I think. She used to send pics and promises to 75 year old Seth of our village, he proposed by sending a bunch of flowers with yet another 5000 euros to help her get here. When she arrived she'd put on lots of weight, had cropped her hair, had lots of tattoos, plus a beard and made everyone call her Igor.

kek

Does that car not have an air bag?

youtube.com/watch?v=DI6jDOHu1R4

The Matiz is a diminutive, hilariously cheap literal shitbox. And third worlders get the most barebones, corner cut versions of them.

Hit from the side so wouldn't matter. Side air bags didn't exist in any cars until recently.

Correction: it did sporadically, but definitely not industry standard until recently.

>It was released mainly with three trim levels: E, S and SE. The latter had air conditioning, wheel covers, body-colored bumpers, rear spoiler, fog lights and a stereo, with optional features such as roof rails, power steering, central locking, electric front windows, ABS and driver airbag.
Only the rich Matiz owners had ABS, airbags and power steering.

>with optional features such as roof rails, power steering, central locking, electric front windows, ABS and driver airbag.
>optional features
>power steering, ABS and driver airbag
>OPTIONAL FEATURES
Jesus fuck.

NCAP ratings don't translate to all regions. Middle East, Africa, LatAm and the such usually get less equipped and more shoddily built versions.

seen alot of gore and deaths, for some reason when it's a young cute girl like so it just makes me feel bad knowing all she needed was just a little "scare" to get her to never do this again. Sadly you can't ever expect it especially when being a reckless faggot not paying attention. This girl had alot of life left and seem'd to be happy, only thing i hope for is other young kids learning from this type of shit but they never listen ie. Porsche girl

There's security footage of a woman who disregarded flooded tunnel signs and just drove full on into about 10-20 feet of water, and fuckin drowned in their vehicle. You see the light of her cell phone shooting all around this SUV as it sinks. Depressing, but how could you be so dumb. Fo real.

I want to see that.

Oh this video? No I guess not. East Europe gets the cheap models mate. Or they get the Lada.

>be ignorant young whore
>buy the newest car you can afford regardless of crash safety
>pay little attention while driving
Literally Darwin

She's got twin airbags

You must've hated cars 1970's and back

But the Matiz isn't a '70s car, that's exactly the problem.

liveleak.com/view?i=ef2_1463163950

Matiz is one of the most affordable cars in Russia. You don't buy it because you want to, you buy it because it's the best you can do.

I realize your virginity is a big problem, but being an autistic edgelord is hardly going to help with that.

>Having nothing in your car with which to break a window

that was satisfying.

ahh the classic

fuckin hit the drivers power window before the power gets fucked and swim out.

It's not a problem at all.

I almost became a hero today when I turned down a busy one way the wrong way on my (motor)bike. I was lucky there was a driveway I could pull into and just avoid being hit.

Random -stan nations are more than happy with getting the cheaper versions of cars that are already cheap.

darwinism at work, bitch should have payed attention in physics class

If the latest car you can buy with your money is a Matiz with no airbags, you're not going to get a safer car.

It used to be the cheapest new car in Mexico as well, but poor people realized they could spend less on an used car from another segment or an Illegally imported used Burger Barge and be safer (airbags, ABS, EBD , etc usually standard) while looking less poor.

I think the cheapest new car right now is the 60 HP Fiat Mobi and it actually has airbags and ABS. Those safety features will be mandatory by 2020 but many manufacturers started to comply earlier because people are a bit more aware now of crash tests.