tohken.gamerch.com/

EN wiki:
touken-ranbu.wikia.com

Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ht

Downloads (game rips, scans, radio, etc):
pastebin.com/S3g8mVWh

I am excite. A few other Anons preordered this, right?

I can't trust games based alone on art any more, so I'll be waiting for reviews first.

I'm not into a lots of the VA choices so I'll be skipping this one unless it gets amazing reviews for the story.
But I'm excited for extend's other new game, the one with the German name.

Too dead for Veeky Forums

>2 more days
Hopefully I won't be disappointed.

Had too many bad experiences with pre-orders so like the other two anons I'll wait for reviews first.

How is pic related? Is it good?

:^)

pil-vamp.jp/products/kusunoki/
Trial is up.

Should've done it before this one got started.

Man why does the serious older glasses character always have to be an S. For once I just want him to be an M. I mean, seeing those characters break down after they're usually so calm and collected would be great.

The track 決意 on the Lamento OST is really annoying.

This is already entertaining.

I never finished the trial but I liked what I read. I'll be getting around to it as soon as I can.

So we go to /jp/ or no? Doesn't seem like there's much speaking against it considering we pretty much only talk about untranslated games. Except that we would be even deader over there.

We wouldn't be deader, it'd just look that way because people wouldn't need to post pointless pictures to bump the thread every 30 minutes like it's /cm/.

If we were deader, it'd mean people didn't migrate for whatever reason.

I wish /cm/ wasn't pure cancer. It'd be the perfect place to settle.

So far it seems like the blonde generic nice guy is the closest thing to a M in this one.
But MC seems really vanilla for now so I am not having much hope either.

Not really, they have that rule that you can't post pics of girls even if they're couple pics.

Anyway we can just see what dies first. Even if it gets no more posts it will still take a while for a /jp/ thread to fall off the 10th page.

To be on topic, finished Regetta's route in Desert Kingdom.
Romance was still a little weak, and the tone switching between comedy and drama was still awkward. But it's still better overall than the last couple games I've played.
Still 2 1/2 routes left.

What's the worst you've seen on vndb for a /blog/ game?

Which one of you is that in the vitagen bingo?

Can you guys recommend me a game where the MC knows more than the cast, has a level-headed MC or at least isn't a sheltered innocent flower? Games like Kurayami no Hate? I can read moon slowly or English. I'm tired of games sorely relying on a narrative with a dumb naive MC to get the plot moving.

Kuro no Tsuki. Only played it for curiosity. Dropped it after MC's bestfriend raped him while they're in a middle of an important journey to save the kingdom and the MC's all, I'm daijoubu.

Much or less Akaseka is Yume100 with different name.

Did you try checking the rec chart? There are details on the MC in there.
Interesting MCs aren't that rare so it's hard to recommend anything without knowing more about what you want.

Have you played Haitaka yet? Jed is a great heroine.
Kenka Bancho's Hinako doesn't sound like your typical otome MC either, but I've never played it myself so take my words with a grain of salt.

Binary Star is about a girl whose parents died because they were drug dealers.
To atone for her parents' crime, MC goes to the equivalent of police school.
The game starts as she graduates and starts working together with a team to catch drug dealers. She's a capable part of the team and fights with them.

>user catched me two timing

Knew it'd be someone from here. Very nice collection by the way.

Not that user, but I think we all get the sense for recognizing anons after a while.

How many of them have you read?
Also put the Psychedelicas next to each other nerd.

I like it.

>Kuro no Tsuki
Sometimes I still wonder how that got a translation patch. Nothing about it seemed particularly remarkable.

/fgog/ here.
Can anybody tell who is the artist of pic related?

Looks very familiar but I can't put my finger on who it is.

The eyes and body are making me think Shima udon(縞うどん).

It sounds like a midi you'd find blaring from someone's Neopets shop or angelfire site circa 2003.

>2mil downloads in 3 weeks
>#1 on Oricon daily album ranking

How? Are the yakuza behind this?

Happy cat day.

Ironically I can't find any decent Lamento art today.

Thanks.

Sorting by color looks better, though Haitaka is new so I haven't sorted it in yet.
I've read at least one route for more than half of them, but only 100%ed like 6 or so.
I'm trying hard to keep up with my new purchases, but juggling work, Vita games and VNs is hard.

Lamento is ded ;_;
Speaking of it, whatever happened to the manga? There was like two volumes and then nothing.

Last volume was in 2010. I wouldn't expect it to continue.

I remember following a god-tier doujinka who'd draw stuff like bottom Rai but they stopped after they did some professional illustrations for otome games. It's sort of sad watching things dwindle to nothing.

Media Create Sales: Week 7, 2017 (Feb 13 - Feb 19)
14./00. [PSV] Diabolik Lovers: Lost Eden # (Idea Factory) {2017.02.16} (¥6.300) - 5.537 / NEW

Famitsu Sales: Week 8, 2017 (Feb 13 - Feb 19)
09./00. [PSV] Diabolik Lovers: Lost Eden # (Idea Factory) {2017.02.16} (¥6.300) - 6.988 / NEW

>Veeky Forums
>threads die in an hour or less due to too many generals on one board
>according to the rules we're not even allowed here:
>Western visual novels should be posted here, and Japanese visual novels on /jp/. Translated visual novels are allowed on either board.

>/jp/
>threads maybe die after more than half a day without bumps
>we're supposed to be there anyways

Reminder that we should really move.

I would if others did.

It might just be my experience, but I've seen a lot of glasses salarymen who were M.

Is it finally dying.

Reminder to politely sage in /jp/ when the thread doesn't need to be bumped.

we're just gonna end up back here anyway like stockholm syndrome

Don't be so pessimistic and join us over there.

I'd rather stay here because it may alienate EOPs. No matter way, they are still a part of the thread even if their content is more limited.

Why are we going through this again?

Should have been what.

Sorry about that

It's not like translated games aren't allowed on /jp/, they even have a general dedicated to translations. It's not a problem at all to talk about EOP content as long as it's not about Western games.

Are there many people against moving? Like, there's no point in moving if we'll end up losing a bunch of people so it'd be nice to see how you guys think about it (and the reasons why not).

well we don't belong here and are pretty much a tombstone but have stayed for years anyway out of some unwarranted fear of /jp/

>unwarranted fear of /jp/

Wasn't it because the last attempts failed as the threads turned into fuck off bombs?

There were like 3 fuck offs and the rest was /blog/ posters being drama llamas.

Horny old men rating games like Ijiwaru My Rapist anything other than the 1-3 range.

Happy cat day, have some best boy.

The Amnesia thread died quickly with outs, not drama. Can't find the other.

Are nekos great because of the heat potential or claws out when angry?

I would vote for here simply for the reason that we don't get bothered here. We even slipped by that mass deletion a few months back. Our issue is always rate.

The worst /jp/ would ever do is drop by to call us fags in the first few threads. Nothing not ignorable. Problem in the past was /blog/ posters replying to them and dragging it out.

/jp/ is too good for us

It's not like next time /blog/ posters will ignore.

True, there's some thin-skinned sperglords in here that make me wonder how they manage to survive on any other part of this site.

No matter if here or there, there'll be always be 1-2 idiots.
Like that stupid Sonico shitposting.

It's tough to keep everyone in check like that. It only take ones person to make the thread spiral out.

It's not like this is something unique to us. /blog/'s buttons to press are just more obvious.

I kinda get that, but honestly I don't see how trying it can hurt us. We can always move back to here if it gets annoying over there.

I feel kind of bad for them getting so many shitty generals.

Deleted my comment because that alone wouldn't account for such a great number. Good for them?

Discuss traps.

You start a topic then, nerd.

forced to trap unwillingly best traps

Not very fond of those sassy ones. Like said, forced traps are best traps.

Except it seems the heroine have eyes on the CG unlike Yume100 heroine.

I like unintentionally natural traps

What is the appeal of traps? Is it because they are non-threatening?

Because you like girls but still want the dick.

They're cute.

So is it like a masochism thing?

There's Zara, Mejojo, and Auger's routes out of the way in Bloody Nightmare, aside from the twin endings, which I'm going to do later tonight.

I'm sort of ashamed at how much fun I had reading the dance scene with Auger. I really did feel a smile come to my face, and I don't think that happened the first time I read through. then the rest of his route happened and that all went to shit, of course. I still like Auger better than Mejojo, but that might just be my Yocchin bias coming to light.

Ishida's voice really is calming. I don't think there was ever a time where I didn't enjoy his acting. Zara's route was as weak as ever, though. I think I remember it being better in Last Hope, but not that much better.

In terms of the port-exclusive extras, there are certain little (like, 5 minute little) scenes that you get once you finish all of the routes related to the character. Sort of disappointing. I'm still searching for the extra scenes placed throughout the routes themselves.

Also, the best way to play BWS is definitely good end -> bad end -> next character.

> "good end"

Shame there isn't more new content, but I guess I wasn't too hopeful.

>Start Spring Troupe story
>Heh, what a bunch of losers
>Finish Spring Troupe story
>mfw
>Start Summer Troupe story
>Kind of miss the Spring guys but oh well
>Finish Summer Troupe story
>mfw
>Start Autumn Troupe story
>Kind of miss the Summer guys but oh well
>Finish Autumn Troupe story
>mfw
>Start Winter Troupe story
>Kind of miss the Autumn guys but oh well
>Finish Winter Troupe story
>mfw

Finally finished all the main stories. Now I can sit back until part 2/events start

Average story like Aichuu, i7, and whatnot? The main story was boring me a bit, but I do like some of the guys and their in house bro time. Kind of cute seeing stuff like them gushing over Ten on TV.

My unread chapters stacked up fast. Almost done with main and then I can head into the seasons.

>onscreen key that shows the shortcuts for opening the backlog, skipping text, etc.
>doesn't mention that there are now shortcuts for q.save/q.load and auto scroll too
>can't toggle auto scroll by shortcut without skipping the text currently playing

O-okay then

It's now fully voiced, has CGs redrawn and new ones added, and some of the anime videos were removed, but the remaining videos are for ants and the UI is still an eyesore. It doesn't need the Angelique Retour treatment but I still wish it had a bit more polish. It's called a remake but it doesn't feel like a complete one.

Not as much drama as i7, thank god. I just assumed it was gonna be Yumecast but with shitty brats, but I ended up liking the dynamic with all the different age groups.

Hinako's CV is Hibiku Yamamura, show starts April 12

Some can be so sassy that they're hilariously ballsy, but maybe ones guard can be lowered? Though this doesn't always apply. I just like everything that comes with the reveal. It's intimate and erotic in a way I can't properly put into words.

God dammit /blog/, why are you so stubborn?
Why would you want to stay here, on a board not meant for us and too fast for us?
Do you like seeing your threads die or what?
Why are you literally ignoring the possibility of moving?
Why are you so fucking afraid of possible bad things that might or might not happen if we move, even though they're happening here as well?
Why are you so afraid of change?

lazy

Then go ahead and try to start a discussion over there. People will probably start moving once they notice there's more activity in /jp/.

Both! Especially in regards to this character, because depending on the route he can be affectionate and pure or dominant and intimidating.

I might have shit taste but UTM is so much fun.

There had been more discussion over there but then I went to sleep and they all moved back in here for no reason.

f