/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42310/?
youtu.be/fphtNeHKwGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Clones lewds!

>mods
People discuss mods here all the time.

>quests
What is there to discuss? Go read UESP.

>builds
We don't talk about "builds" because they're dumb. This isn't an MMO. Play how you want. Level what you want. If you think of something cool to do, just do it.

Open Outfit Studio, start a new project. Select Unified UNP as your reference, and select your exported body as your outfit mesh. Move the sliders on the right until they match.

Wildcat is pretty mediocre.

hype

second for clone lewds and harmony

Fourth for spooky Daedric Realms

your face is mediocre m8

Good to know now that is is just a waifu general before I got too invested. Here I was thinking this was all things elder scrolls. May I suggest posting that as part of the first post of the thread so newfags don't get their hopes up?

>why won't you guys talk about vanilla content from a five year old game?
>what do you mean you've already talked it to death?
>I DEMAND that you talk about what I want to talk about and I will make NO effort to start the conversation

Just beat the main quest but never really modded any game before (maybe gta vice city textures). Is there any very retard proof guide to get me into modding?

>May I suggest posting that as part of the first post of the thread so newfags don't get their hopes up?
What good would that do? People can still get help and talk about mods

Read the OP. Then read S.T.E.P.

Is all of vigilant translated I see pieces is there a total package?

CLONES YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW

Look up Vigilant Amateur Translation. It's complete and it's pretty good.

15th to CLONES UPLOAD YOUR GIRL

>wasting esp
>he isn't playing SSE

laughingwhores(waifus).jpg

What?

RS Children is great, it's not like SE raises the plugin limit.

Generally it's a good idea for a thread to be clear about what can and cannot be talked about. If the intention is to just circlejerk about waifus in modded Skyrim and tech support, then it should probably be labeled as such, and not a "general."

These things weren't stated, but thanks for clarifying what not to do around here, albeit in a shitty manner. You think you guys would be open to more people talking about the game, seeing how small your group is. Don't you guys have some private forum you can go to for pre-approved, exclusive members only, to keep out riff raff like myself?

>SSE

>to keep out riff raff like myself?
You are free to fuck off anytime, in fact, I'd welcome it

There are lots of ways to get private domains and make your own website to circlejerk in peace and without rules. Would you like some links on how to set one up? I'm pretty sure skyrimwaifufagging.com is an open domain, and you could even set up accounts for it.

This guy...

>You think you guys would be open to more people talking about the game
Most people here have played the game to death already, and so we have no interest in talking about vanilla shit. You're free to talk about whatever you want, just don't throw a fit when the rest of the thread doesn't talk about what you want to talk about (like you're doing right now).

People talk about mods here all the time. Lore is talked about pretty regularly, despite what some people would have you believe.

I don't why you'd expect anyone to be interested in "STORMCLOAK OR EMPIRE???? xDD" for the millionth time or "guy pls r8 my stealth not-archer build". Literally no one gives a shit. No one is going to stop you from talking about whatever you want, but expecting the rest of the thread to be interested is stupid.

do any of you fags even play these video games or are they glorified screenshot software for you

yes

>haha I posted it again xDDDD

Why can't I do both?

not even memeing I visit this general probably once every five to six months. keep being mad though I'm sure a dev is lurking these threads looking for someone to have a lizard waifu with ginormous breasts that have 32,000 screenshots to go along with it so you can get hired

>responding to obvious /v/ermin
scooby dooby doo

From what I've gathered, no one actually plays it anymore. Remember, leave the playing to /v/ and the screenshots to Veeky Forums.

Oh, forgot to say: waifus and lore living in harmony

You say it like pose mods and lingerie aren't available on SSE

lewds when

With the amount of time and effort spent taking beautiful pictures and posting them in these threads, half of you could get a decent job in the digital art community and turn your waifu skills into cash money. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you already do.

POST YER NEWEST SCREENSHOT

But I already have a very well-paying job. How do you think I afford high-end pc parts?

>tfw no bro to cut your head off after sudoku

Of course. The money Clones pays me for creating waifus is a lot more than most people make here in India

good, Ira is too good for her

They're not a couple anyway.

that's not the first time i saw her do that, is that a meme

>Using my retexture
Tears of joy

too good for friendship

>Saying no to more dosh by doing what you were already doing
>Pic related

I can't tell if you're serious or not. Pic unrelated.

You should also have this

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42310/?

>he thinks playing with some sliders in a video game and putting textures in a folder actually translates to marketable skills
Who's the retard here?

Is that in the book of silence collection thing because if so I have it
Yeah its p great

Of the manikin? I'm not sure what else there is to see.
Of Triss?
I don't do lewds.

Post punchelf's mom wearing robes with cleavage and post her noodz on /aco/

I'm using Familiar Faces, what class do I assign this guy to force him to use a bow and arrow?
Always just resorts to magic or his dagger.

>Butthurt over cannothaves

lmao!

what?

Have you got the Prest follower?

>Modifies his games to function exactly how he pleases
>Knows his way around computers, changing whatever he wants to suit his whims
>Can make visually appealing, artistic representations of both humans and fantasy races
>Can edit said technological masterpieces to look even better with other programs
>These are not marketable skills

Believe it or not, you're a step ahead of most of the population. Most people that I know just mod god mode bullshit into their games using mod manager and laugh like children as if they actually accomplished something.

I already have a job working with computers. I like to work on personal projects in my free time.

Enjoy losing brain cells losers.

Triss is the one using skooma
Triss doesn't have brain cells

You could say she's

bird brained

It looks like your using it too you nerd. I thought better of you Goaty, I really did.

Don't post ME shit here user.

>go to job interview
>alright user what can you contribute to this company
>I'm the master of waifan and I use the hardcorest ENB
>welcome aboard
I want to live in your world man

>Reaction images aren't allowed on an imageboard

Shut the fuck up already shitposter-kun

You thought wrong, kiddo

Racemixing is a sin.

Don't talk about video games here retard.

Yep.

Then I'm a big sinner

daedra are for __________

For you

Heiko looks like he's in the middle of a good nut

>t. Heiko

lewd

Use her responsibly

Alchemical ingredients, lewds and trophies.

.......romance and sexual relations

>lewd shit in every post
What a bunch of fucking degenerates

Y-yeah

What are you, an inquisitor? Am I having fun like a heretic? Should I be purging Daedra?

This is going to be a nice thread. We're all going to be nice to each other. Is that clear? Nobody is going to be bullied or shitposted.

From this post on, this is a Nice Thread.

>What are you, an inquisitor?
Yes
>Am I having fun like a heretic?
Yes
>Should I be purging daedra?
Yes

yes

You have bad posture.

>>

Well user, anything can be (or sound like) a marketable skill if you utilize your charisma hard enough, even if you think it doesn't exist.
>I make my retard squad move in team shooters
I have exprience in leading and navigating teams sucessfully through stressful situations.
>I made our rogue not steal all the gold that one time in D&D
I have participated in and managed to diffuse explosive scenarios with consquences and know how to act in such.
>I mod waifan and ENB
I work on complex projects in my spare time and know my way around software, especially when it comes to making it work with neumerous other third party softwares in the same runtime sequence.

See? You just gotta know how to bullshit.

Another battle in the name of Chaos versus Order?
You will see no victory here, mortal inquisitor.

This. Only an idiot tells a potential employer exactly where they got their skills.

Yep. If they demand to know the smart answer is always, always, "I just picked it up along the way."

jej

armor

youtu.be/fphtNeHKwGo
Found this buried in my Watch Later playlist.
How could anybody play this game at these graphic settings? I just don't get it.

by having a shit pc

I did it for almost 2000 hours on PS3
Not proud of it, but what's done is done

I'm just gonna assume everybody in this thread began replying "WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK" before they got the better of themselves?

Jou can jej at me all jou juant, jou juill juish jou never crossed me.

Same for me with Oblivion and I've still never played it modded.

What do you even do in 2000 hours? Replay every single vanilla quest at least 15 times?