What is wrong with fastfags? Are they all angry because they got in a fight with the girlfriend?

What is wrong with fastfags? Are they all angry because they got in a fight with the girlfriend?
>local 1+1 road over a pond
>slushy snow coming down, wetting road and reducing visibility
>speed limit is 50 keks / hour
>drive along at 50
>black pickup truck appears in mirror, following closely
Ok my friend I will drive instead at 65 keks / hour because I can see you are in a hurry
>raise speed
>get illegally passed over left-right separating line anyway
Didn't they go to driving instruction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LaWQQBMF0Ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Move your slow ass out of the way you fucking bitch ass whore

>speed limit is 45
>I drive 46

What is wrong with slow fags? If you want to go slow then fine. But use the pull-offs to let faster drivers pass on one lane roads. Also don't act immature and angry when you get passed.

slow drivers are more likely to cause accidents than fast drivers

This. I bet OP speeds in the passing lane, too.

People who don't pass in the passing lane are such assholes. I never have an issue putting on my highbeam in that situation; wakes them up real fast

>moving over
>on a single lane road

>hang out in the passing lane going slow
>wow wtf why aren't people passing me in the passing lane I'm occupying
>I totally shouldn't get to the right lane because I'm slow.

t. very important man
the line at mcdonalds is such that you'll not get your chicken sandwich any faster
this is on a road with no shoulder and no "pull off", also stop being impatient, you won't die from driving at 65 for the thirty seconds left to cross the pond

actually mr. smart man there is no passing lane on a 1+1 road

You are a slow piece of shit that ruins driving for normal people. Literally nobody feels sorry you got your pussy sore over a truck passing you because YOURE the one driving like your jacking off your boyfriend. I would bet money you're one of those people that turns slow as fuck too. Like you come to a borderline full stop before turning, am I right?

>get stuck behind a slow moving vehicle
>line forms
>passing lane 1/2 mile
>thank fuck
>speed up and get in the left lane
>dude cuts in front of me and accelerates to barely 5mph faster
>inching along
>passing lane ends with him just clearing the car
>continues going slow anyways
>fuck all the other 7 cars behind you amiright

If I pass you know I'm going to be going fast enough to allow at least 4 other cars behind me, if they're going fast, to clear it also.

No actually my car can turn well enough that i do not need to slow very much for most turns

That's why I can't slowfags. It's not enough to drive slow, no they have to try to prove some kind of bullshit point.

Don't take it so personally as to post about it on an anonymous Korean shopping cart consumer review forum. Some people just gotta go fast. Maybe their wife's going into labor in the passenger seat.

>heading to bend in road
>speed limit drops from 30 to 20 suddenly
>drifting through at a hot 22
>this song comes on
youtube.com/watch?v=LaWQQBMF0Ew

>stuck behind a slow ass
>28 in a 30
>getting closer to them for some reason
>literally slowing down for no reason
>have to physically take foot off gas completely
>no turns or obstacles, just slowing down for no reason
>mfw
I feel like they're fucking with me but I don't ride their ass, so not sure what the logic is

I HATE soccer moms with their honda odysseys and they drive them like they're driving a fucking semi trailer

oh man you just gotta turn wide for that mild turn. You just gotta pull all the way to the right side of the road, stopping everyone from passing you, so you can take a left.

I hate it that they feel so entitled to make sure everyone else is inconvenienced by their driving.

There is literally nothing wrong with what you were doing given the weather. If it was a clear day with clean roads I'd have a different answer though.

Your mom had a different answer. After I fucked her, with my cock

You're into 60yo Asian woman?

>normies in a hurry to catch the next red light
>pass me even if there's a fresh red light while I'm just coasting
>look at them when we're side by side at the red light
Smug as fuck

Hahah

I wonder if there are sun shades with pepe on them.

Hell yeah