Bought the warchip for my 325i e36 for $395.00

bought the warchip for my 325i e36 for $395.00

how much did i fuck up?
or is it worth it

Have fun destroying your car kiddo.

Don't know what it is, but can't be a good investment to buy a $400 part for a car worth $500

its a 325i. its not worth $500

$300?

>2.5L
>6 cylinders
>less displacement then what the average burger drinks in soda every day
>from SIX FUCKING CYLINDERS
>TWO POINT MOTHER FUCKIN FIVE LITERS

Your car is trash kiddo

is this turbo

For an extra 105 dollars you could have gotten this, instead of a piece of plastic.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

no, its not

You payed $400 for a PCB?

yes

You know that thing costed few cents to manufacture...

OP here, amazing how butthurt all you poorfags are, can you not contain your jealousy when you see my BMW badge? Any other richfags want to have a real conversation about modding? $400 is literally nothing to me, if it is it's time to reevaluate your shit life.

real op herelol
couldnt said it better

If 400 dollars is nothing, why are you driving a low spec 20 year old entry level BMW?

>e36
>low displacement non m model
>making others jealous
>I'm rich

LEL
E
L

You should have bought the renovelo domino.

I had an E36 M3, I think it was chipped for something, rev limiter removed and speed limit removed, I got it up to about 161-162 mph and maybe fucked up my engine once when I fucked up a shift

I'm not sure why you would pay 400 dollars for that especially considering you can buy all sorts of cool shit

It will make your car feel a little more responsive esp if it removes the speed limiter. And I do mean a little. That being said, you could have done worse.

i don't think you understand.
any bmw that was not made in last 5 years is a poorfag chav car.