>Insisted they were playing Bloodborne and not Dark Souls 3:
>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Redacted "Capital Knight" armor set screenshots: imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN
Leaked first boss fight (SPOILER): my.mixtape.moe/skopje.mp4

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6vCZdcp6hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito.

Dark Souls 2 is still the best

Are the tearstone rings based on proportional HP or just having low HP?

fc

>still

It never was.

this image gets larger every time I see it

>look at animations and sounds during the fight with oceiros and you will instantly understand what actually happened to ocelotte and how worthless all your baseless speculations are

you mean the part where Oceiros has been completely *consumed* by madness? and goes completely fucking bonkers when he starts to realize he doesn't have his son?

Proportional.
Under 20%, I believe

Sounds like fun. Sign me up when you guys are ready to fuck up some leafs

Curse was instant for me first time playing Dark Souls 1 when I ventured into frog hell.

Dark Souls is for casuals.

BEAR
SEEK
SEEK
LEST

youtube.com/watch?v=P6vCZdcp6hE
enjoy

The blacksmith from Dark souls 1 was also canonically the first born, up until they cut it. Now they have a new character who is the first born.

that's the magic of cut content, you can replace it.

You're one dumb motherfucker.
Cries of Ocelotte are still in the game.
Oceiros still holds him at his left hand and that hand creates shockwaves each time he hits with it.

if I use a bonfire aesthetic in forest of giants, does that mean I can KEEP getting effigies from the corpse, or just one more time?

>of all hyped up Lord of Cinders in the trailer the most interesting one ended up being this guy
Also I'm pissed the skull ring doesn't give you glowing red eyes.

you're a dumb motherfucker yourself

they removed ocelotte from the fight for a reason

they changed oceiros' dialogue to represent that ocelotte was not there, for a fucking reason

I'm sorry this is so complicated for you

Rate my build
is there anything i can do to make it better?

pls /dsg/ I know its a dumb question but I jsut want to make sure

>they removed ocelotte from the fight for a reason
They removed his visible model because that shit went overboard in terms of gore, he's still in the battle and you can hear his cries and see baby shockwaves he's creating when his father beats the shit out of him.

conveniently skipping the part where they fucking changed his dialogue

Same as every other part of DS2 with enemies in it. A lazy roadblock to slow you down and pad out the game's completion time.

Where?

Honestly, I can't say I'm surprised.
Not after first talking to him and hearing all that "oh don't mind me I'm just a rotting corpse, I'm sure you have more important people to talk with"

Ludleth best Lord in 3.

>tfw you find another cosplay user
Thanks, weeb~

Entire point of that battle is that he's getting mad because Ocelotte stays invisible, retard. There's no ambiguity in his dialogues, he simply wants Ocelotte to become visible and stop being afraid of him.

>I may be small, but I will die a colossus

He's a swell guy.

please help

>Aldrich, The "we couldn't get the boss concept to work so we just recycled gwyndolin" of the Deep
>Farron's Undead Legion, The guys with a puny healthbar that you stunlock to death by mashing R1
>And the Reclusive Lord of the Profaned Hallway, Yhormruler the DeS Gimmick

>changed oceiros' dialogue
source?

man you are really intent on this bullshit magical invisible baby narrative.

That's every Souls game though. None of them really put any thought into enemy placement.

Unlike you i'm using actual things present in the game. Not your retarded fanfiction.

aldritch and gwyndolin use absolutely different animations and their battles have barely anything in common aside from sharing a character who is kinda half-eaten in ds3

>same homing projectiles but now purple
>same huge laser but now purple

I'm not the one grasping for straws here retard

Oceiros isn't holding a baby, so I say there is no baby

There was a baby that was cut during development, so you say there is in fact a baby

I am of the opinion that cut content isn't canon, you are of the opinion that people who are mentally challenged (you) have valid opinions.

Because dragon offspring being able to turn invisible is a foreign concept to the series.

>Oceiros isn't holding a baby, so I say there is no baby
Next thing you will say is that children cry comes from Oceiros.
You're literally retarded, mongoloid.
Nothing is cut, model of the child is still present in actual game, just, you know, invisible.

>Elder
>Not HMPH

>they removed ocelotte from the fight for a reason
Citation needed.

the model is still present because going in and remove parts of a model, when removing the texture works 100% exactly the same, is absurdly time consuming and a pain in the ass. There are baby cries in the boss room because it sounds cool.

because it's overly violent, risking a higher rating, and is a waste of a character.

No, say where did they say why they removed it and whether it's cut content or DLC

Why is Lady Maria so damn tall?

>There are baby cries in the boss room because it sounds cool.
That's it. The beastly idiocy.

>not liking girls with long legs
The edgelady personality is a bit of a problem though

Edgeladies are cute. At very least it ensures she's not a normalfag

You guys aren't even trying anymore.

>i'm using actual things present in the game

If the baby is invisible then he isn't actually present in the game friend.

I feel like I'm arguing with the same retards who pushed that solaire was the first born for 5 years.

He's actually present in the game unlike you're that another user who thinks that child cry and shockwaves are there because they "look cool" lmao

>have a folder of thousands of Dark Souls and Bloodborne images, mostly from these threads
>113 of them are Priscilla
>still seeing new ones every day

Where are you fucks even finding all of it? Share with me your secrets.

>implying
user confirms it, Aldrich is a rip off of the Shrine of Amana because both have slow sorcery projectiles homing in on you

But it's you're the one trying to push a theory that is comparable to solaire being the firstborn, user.
Still waiting for citation of original Oceiros dialogue you claim to have.

You can find the textures for the mangled baby still in the game, as well as the audio files of it being squashed like a grape. The baby was very clearly intended to be there and get splattered.

The removal at the last second is kind of a clusterfuck and it shows as a half-assed job. You can honestly take away whatever you like from it. The baby is invisible. The baby is already dead. The baby never existed and Oceiros is insane. It doesn't really matter.

>I hear a baby crying during the fight so there must be an invisible baby

By this logic there's an invisible orchestra playing music off to the side of every boss fight.

There's shockwaves because he punches the ground you mong.

I'm pushing the claim that Oceiros is crazy and doesn't have a baby.

you're pushing the claim there is a baby because apparently cut content is canon

you're a fucking retard.

You mean homing soulmass and soul spear?

What? He shares attacks more with Crystal Sage than Gwyndolin.

I've heard the cut audio but I haven't seen the mangled baby textures. Got a sauce on that?

they're very low quality, they don't look finished

Children's cry and shockwaves coming specifically from his left hand ain't cut content, user.

Deal with it, poor baby simply dies during the boss battle. He ain't going to show up in DLC, he never had any grand meaning aside from showing up how fucked Oceiros and his eugenic experiments are.

Huh, that's interesting. Thanks user.

Sounds of an infant are not a part of the OST, they are coming from Oceiros himself during certain moves.

magical invisible cut content baby exists because his hand has shockwaves.

explain to me why the giant royal woman has a fucking dragon egg then? for what purpose does she have that egg?

>egg

You mean Vagrant.

>explain to me why the giant royal woman has a fucking dragon egg then
Woman actually keeps a shell of the vagrant but you've never actually played in DS1, right.

I doubt Ocellote is in the DLC2.

It seems like they just cut the gruesome stuff.

The egg in the trailer, and Gwyn's first daughter, are probably something from the Abyss.

>vagrant

and you say I'm pulling shit out of my ass.

If egg is connected to Vagrants then lore can even go balls deep into multiverse stuff, because Vagrants are the same phenomenon as miracle resonance rings and those were already touched in AoA.

>and those were already touched in AoA.
Tell me a story, user

I didn't, actually. That's some other dude.

But you know I'm right.

We know that The Ringed City has been taken over by The Abyss.

I'd say it's most likely a hatched Abyss Dragon.

A Vagrant would be cooler, of course.

if we're gonna be faggots lets be faggots

see how the vagrant has the same tendrils as Oceiros?

the vagrant IS Ocelotte

Oh so that's what that description was referring to

>From only half cuts out half of the baby murder during a boss fight.

>Arguing about whether or not the invisible baby exists instead of complaining about From half-assing things again.

wew

It looks literally the same and even has traces of the same black goo inside.

Probably to get past censors.

They can then just say that the King is just being delusional.

>didn't realize that Ocerios fucking spikes his kid into the dirt at the phase transition until after I'd been summoned to kill him like twenty times

it looks like a hatched reptile egg to me user.

Just from reusing assets nothing new

REUSE THE FUCKING BB MOVESETS REEEEEEEEEEEE

I bet you didn't know that a boy says "rest in peace, father" after you kill him? I don't even know if it triggers every time, I've only heard it twice out of the number of times I've killed him.

You must be shitting me now user

>plot twist
>your PC is Ocellote

holy shit I thought I was hearing things so I wasn't the only one

>a boy
Who?

If a boy says rest in peace father then who was the magical invisible baby that supposedly gets murdered?

by the sounds, the clearly survives

nobody believes me either user. I don't know how to trigger it and I've beaten him several times, but I've heard it twice so I know I'm not 100% crazy. maybe going straight to him before fighting dragonslayer armor?

it's very faint, sounds like Lothric, but I haven't heard it enough to know exactly. I assumed it was the same omnipresent voice that tells you to kill prince Lothric, but people tell me that was priestess emma?

it has absolutely nothing to do with invisible hand baby.

It's actually a really high level aural decoy designed to keep Oceiros looking for his kid

Maybe you need to be carrying Lothric's cinders?

>The baby making clear baby crying noises that is invisible and also gets punted into the ground making a shockwave is capable of talking

This is some kind of next level conceptual ruse.

He does keep crying after being crushed again and again

impossible, the two times I heard it I hadn't even beaten dragonslayer armour yet.

>it has absolutely nothing to do with invisible hand baby.

So.... there's two invisible assholes hanging out then? A baby and a mystery kid. Okay.

I heard it while making my twink, so I had only defeated Iudex, Vordt and the Dancer.

Or maybe the cries are just ambient noise to tie into the theme that the king is completely bonkers. Seems waaaaaay more plausible.

>>Aldrich, The "we couldn't get the boss concept to work so we just recycled gwyndolin" of the Deep
Unironically the lowest point of DS3 was how little Aldrich got for all the hype.