ITT: We trigger China

>ITT: We trigger China

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/01/16/beijing-is-embarrassed-about-unruly-chinese-tourists-and-plans-to-publicly-shame-them/
news.xinhuanet.com/english/china/2013-08/19/c_132644470.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, the Warlord phase sure existed.

Reminder that a shitty little island slapped the "Central State" so hard that they're still reeling today

Tibet
Taiwan
Tiananmen

Really easy.

Japan should rape china again.
Also free tibet.

The Republic of China is still the legitimate government of all Chinese. Either that or Taiwan\Formosa is a sovereign nation.

are chinese self-aware of their shitty tourists?

Yes. The government even issues warnings about it. DOesn't stop them though.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/01/16/beijing-is-embarrassed-about-unruly-chinese-tourists-and-plans-to-publicly-shame-them/
news.xinhuanet.com/english/china/2013-08/19/c_132644470.htm

Yeah, I know alot of Chinese people in America and they all know Chinese are literally the worst tourists.

LMAO FPBP

六四天安门

Yes, and if I were a Chinese leader I'd redirect all international flights originating from China to Japan. I know the Japanese love to complain about Chinese tourists and it fills me with glee to hear Japs get BTFO by tourists who pick their stupid fucking flowers - oh wait, sorry I meant sakura, don't want to offend any weebs - and pee on their stupid fucking streets.

Taiwan is the true government of China!

>Tibet triggers China
kek

>Shitty little island
Please go

Taiwan is the legit china

What did he mean by this

>

a sophisticated combination of jewry and nigger mentality, this is why chinks deserve to die

You know who hates mainland chinks the most? Other chinks who have assimilated abroad.
t. Overseas chink

>part of China
>de jure part of China
>central square of Beijing
Are you stupid?

>Violent military annexion by China
>Sovereign state China tries to bully and annex
>Chinese people openly rejecting retarded chinese government

Nice try mao

?
The point is that those words do not "trigger" the Chinese. Are you actually retarded? Do you think if you go to Beijing you have to ask at the hotel
>Uhh, how do I get to, you know, /that/ square?

Just because you associate them with those things...

?

Are you retarded?

None of these trigger Chinese.

If you want to trigger them, tell them that the "Red Chamber" is a boring and autistic fan-comic.

Where's the kid?

japan numba wan

Is this why Chinese kids who go to international schools never want to go back

Some, not all. Most who stayed abroad are younger siblings who will not inherit daddy's business.

Those three taboos trigger the Chinese hard. Add in a independence/self-determination and you have a chink in boiling water.

The more PRC shill they are, the higher chance they'll be boiling.