Thoughts on the 2017 Buick Lacrosse? I'm really looking at getting the "Preferred" trim...

Thoughts on the 2017 Buick Lacrosse? I'm really looking at getting the "Preferred" trim, which is the second from bottom trim. Took it for a test drive (or 4), it's really reliable, and I think I convinced the sales guy to give it to me almost 36k even out the door if I pay cash.

Is there anything I should know that I wouldn't from general research on the car that might persuade me not to buy this car? I'm sort of anxious to get it, I'll probably be down there first thing in the morning to grab it.

Otherwise, I could save some money by grabbing a CPO 2015 with 15k miles on it, but I have a huge boner for the 2017 model, the interior just felt so right.

I'm arriving at this decision after driving numerous Lexus', the 2017 Lincoln MKZ, and the Cadillac ATS.

Garbage, get the lexus.

But I didn't like the Lexus.

Why do you want to eat the depreciation of a new car?

Buicks are just rebaged Chevys, which are rebaged whatever Korean shit they use now.

Buick as a luxury brand is dogshit. They should have kept Pontiac and axed Buick.

Lexus for sure. Might as well get an older Buick Skylark instead

>Willingly purchasing one of the ugliest car brands on the road today
Not one car Buick makes is aesthetically appealing. Not one.

As far as luxury goes, new lincolns are shit, cadillac is nigger shit and somehow less attractive to drive than buick, lexus is a rebadged toyota, and everything else sucks in some way or another. Make sure it is reliable, and make sure you enjoy it. Otherwise, get what you want. The only car you could get that everyone here would agree with is a shitty civic.

>Buick as a luxury brand is dogshit.
It's a high trim chevy, and is priced as such. They're also incredibly reliable.

Buick is rebadged chevy as lexus is rebadged toyota. Might as well get a cheap toyota avalon then, but why stop there? Just get a 3k civic, fuck it.

You see the interior of your car more than the exterior :^)

>Buick is rebadged chevy as lexus is rebadged toyota
BUT, you see, while Lexus is a Toyota...its still a Toyoa.
Buick is a Chevy...but Chevy is Korean shit.
Basically, you have a Korean Buick. Or maybe an Australian Buick.

I would rather drive a T Type Skyhawk from the 80s, or any of their early to mid 90s Comfy sedans, than any of their horseshit, dogshit, pigshit 'cheaply important slap a Buick badge on it' Buick.

Don't ever quote me ever again faggot.

You also get to eat the warranty, drive the car in the state it was meant to be from the factory, and honestly who sells a perfectly fine car after a year or 2? There's always something wrong with it.

>and honestly who sells a perfectly fine car after a year or 2?
A lot of those CPOs are fleet vehicles that get treated like shit.

I don't even know how Buick is still fucking alive.

:^)

Look at this shitty modern car design. Tiny windows, high beltline, stupid pedestrian-safe front end. Just keep you current car.

Current car is a 2003 town car. I love it, don't get me wrong but I want something new.

get a 2011 town car.

He said new, not newer.

Ford a shit tho.

I've thought about it, but I truly do want something new. A 2011 town car has still aged 6 years, usually has over 80k miles on it, and doesn't offer anything over my current 03 town car which only has 90k miles. I was looking at a lot of CPO offers, including the Accord, which was at one time my first choice. Now I'm leaning away from a high trim accord and looking at the Buick, but as far as handling goes, the Accord was up there with the best feeling handling. Not as smooth as drive, but still great handling. The Cadillac has nice handling, as does the MKZ, Lexus felt like a toyota corolla, which feels like a fucking toyota work truck, and the Buick felt among the best to my surprise. If I wanted to save my money I'd look at the Accord again I guess.

get a mint ls430 or 460.

The car I liked the very least, out of every vehicle I have ever driven, if probably a lexus. I will get anything else I listed before I touch a Lexus. They're great cars, very reliable, very enjoyable to many, but I just hate the way it drives.

Try the GS then.

Way out of my price range.

an older gs. last gen. or a used e class

>new

new is a waste of money. fuck off.