Why do boring car colors sell so well? Why would you willingly buy a silver car over a red/blue/green car?

Why do boring car colors sell so well? Why would you willingly buy a silver car over a red/blue/green car?

Muh professionalism
Muh resale value

Cheaper

Probably the same reason, all TV's are black, all washing machines are white, and most electrical/industrial equip is gray.

White is the easiest to maintain and if it does get messy you can wash it off.

i would love a mexico blue 993

not everyone is a flaming faggot wanting a hotwheels car

There's a fucking beautiful lapis blue 986 that's just been taunting me for a couple of months now.
Pic somewhat related.

> Red
Fades in the sun
> Blue
Tacky, fades if not metallic, may not be to someone's taste.
> Green
Unlucky, blends into bushes.
> Silver
SHINY AND CHROME
> Black
Stylish and sleek and timeless

yellow?

piss

They don't sell well because of demand, they sell well because they're the most produced colors.

yum

Silver/white/black cars look like their owner does not care about them at all.
I would never buy one with one of these colours

Boring cars in boring colors for boring people.

>mfw my car is purple on black wheels

What if I got white Because I live in the desert and want to absorb as little heat as possible

I used to think silver was boring, then I got into professional detailing and started to realize how amazing of a paint color it was. That shit never shows scratches and never look dirty. You can neglect the fuck out of the paint and in a few hours of detailing, boom it looks brand new. I will never own another car that isn't silver.

>black
Covered in swirl marks and shows every speck of dirt

White looks good with a pearl. Otherwise hell no.

Silver rarely looks good on anything, but red is HIGHLY overrated, blues are hard to keep looking clean, and green is unpopular for cars because it looks good even less often than silver.

Silver is low maintenance; it's easy to keep looking clean and new.

Why do you need or even want loud, obnoxious colors?

>> Black
>Stylish and sleek and timeless
And nearly impossible to keep looking good for any length of time.

Have you ever seen a black car that doesn't have visible swirl marks, microscratches or dirt on it? I haven't, even at high end exotic car shows.

yellow bro here, Fuck boring colors

>microscratches

yeah, microscratches
you know those little lines that are only visible when they catch the sunlight and are on EVERY SINGLE GLOSS BLACK CAR?

Certain cars look good in certain colors.
Most cars look decent in white/black/silver.

My Fit is sexy in red.

>honda fit
>sexy
kek

>econobox
>looks good in red
kek again

Sooner or later any bright color starts to annoy and then you're just stuck with a hard to sell piece. S/W/B are a safer choice. Darker metallic fun colors are the patrician choice obviously.

>Buying a red/blue/green car
Literally kill yourself

This, kind of. It all goes in a cycle.

>Make more silver cars
>they sell well
>make more silver cars
>etc

>Selling a pink/orange/purple car
Literally be revived

maybe for the average shitbox, but white coupes are perfect.