Hey user, tired of being a wagecuck?

PEPECASH Success Story:
youtube.com/watch?v=dfswfOe9Pro&feature=share

PEPECASH is a Counterparty asset and Counterparty is a Bitcoin based asset protocol.

blockscan.com/assetInfo/PEPECASH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJXYMDu6dpY
vocaroo.com/i/s0fjVIIbYSYJ
telegram.me/rarepepetradergroup
counterpartychain.io/asset/PEPECASH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope

youtube.com/watch?v=mJXYMDu6dpY

WHAT THE HECK IS PEPECASH
Pepe Cash is traded on the
rarepepewallet To buy rarepepe

time to buy Pepecash !soon PepeFreddy will come for Vitalik)

Pepecash is rare card it available on Counterparty and rarepepewallet can buy anything from pepecash

time to buy pizza 10000btc or PEPECASH)

Pepe goes forth and multiplies winning the hearts of people around the world)

Who monitors PEPECASH ?

Kek, the rare pepe trader ecosystem and the Bitcoin network

I LOVE PEPECASH!!!

It was few months back I did met with Pepecash on Bitcointalk.org. And initially made my dessioin to jump in.
After reading some topics from pepepedia join rarepepe Telegram chating.

Now all of those prosses become rare history of my life. Posting address, answering trivia and so on for getting papacash or rare pepe tottaly change my everydays life!
The community just awesome! Smart and Kinds as well. There hard works lead the boom of Pepe economy!

I'm glad for being able to taking part of blockchain based pepe revlotion!

Thanks!

No fiat allowed only PEPECASH

Did you say PizzaG8?

Is this another dogecoin?

I like the idea of rare card games for a currency, like storing rare antique objects. But I don't think Pepe will be the first one to make this trend go up. People aren't going to fall for a dumb frog from a dumb old comic book.

Maybe if it was Pokemon, Yugioh, Duel Masters something else...

So where do I register an account and can I just buy pepe cards with bitcoin directly?

This has to be the most retarded samefag thread I have ever seen KYS OP you fucking degenerate.

no u

Cute idea, but retarded execution. Not to mention ultimately stupid. We already have 2000+ alternativecoins linked to bitcoin which we have to painstakingly guess and hold till one become more expensive than the other.

Why in the blueblazes fuck would you create a subcategory for a shitcoin? Just make pepecoin and get over with it.
Imagine if Nyancat or Doge had 1000+ other currencies to invest in and you had to guess which one was the better.

We already have Ethereum and Ethereum Classic. We already have sub categories of a bigger coin.

"The Holy Born SkiingPepe"
Christmas tale
Audio version: vocaroo.com/i/s0fjVIIbYSYJ
Txt version: telegram.me/rarepepetradergroup

Disappointed in the quality of your memes.

Gonna have to step it up if you wan't me to mine this shit.

Wait can you even mine pepecash? that reminds me... you can't mine trumpcoins, so retarded.

No pepecash is essentially a 'colored coin' designated by the counterparty protocol. You store your pepecash and any other rare pepe cards in a bitcoin address.

the Counterparty decentralized exchange. No need to register an account, just make a wallet at Counterparty.io or download IndieSquare wallet on the app store.

counterpartychain.io/asset/PEPECASH

this is already happening, Force of Will is using Counterparty to make rare game items. Also Vinny Lingham invested in a game called Augmentors that is doing the same with Counterparty

the main category is Pepecash and the subcategories are the various pepe cards that are used as game items or for other uses.