My co-worker bought a stock 2013 BRZ in manual. He never drove stick before buying it, is still bad at it...

My co-worker bought a stock 2013 BRZ in manual. He never drove stick before buying it, is still bad at it, and knows basically nothing about cars (he doesn't know what a boxer is and thinks it's fast, for example). I'm going to help him learn manual, but should I try and get him into cars as well? It's basically made for enthusiasts.

no. you should mind your own business and not get jealous because he bought a BRZ.

just let him get on with his life and get on with yours too.

just because youre an "enthusiast" doesnt mean people like it when you force your dick down others throats. let him ask you first if he wants help.

>bought a car he couldn't even drive
why and how did he get it home?

He stalled it all the way back. Apparently he stalled it like 30 times getting here.

>jealous

I'm not, I'm excited he got a cool car too.

>shuld I try and get him into cars as well?

so teaching him audis are rebadged vw's and corvette vs gtr memes?

I did this when I bought my first stick. Stalled It back home from the dealer and proceeded to lrn2clutch around the neighborhood for the rest of the day. After that I was able to drive it around town with only the occasional stall at a light and after 2 weeks I had it down pat

This is how I, and pretty much everyone else I know got stared. Everyone has to start somewhere.

I really want to drive a manual car. So far I've only driven a semi and learned stick from that. I'm assuming driving a normal car would be a lot easier?

This... Did it with a WRX to make sure it became a stereotypical WRX and stalled about 4 times on the way home even though I had no trouble when I test-drove it. Was nerve-wracking, but I'm fine now and it's fine now.

is everything fine now

I have bronchitis, but otherwise everything is fine, user. Quite fine.

>but should I try and get him into cars as well
Yes. Just keep him far from this hive of bus cucks and benchretards. Let his enthusiasm not be besmirched by jealous nocars.

whoops sorry there's your (You)

You should get him to put real tires on the car so he doesn't kill himself.
Not even memeing. It's a legit problem.

this

WHAT THE FUCK ANSWER MY FUCKING SHIT

Ask in trucker general

They don't answer they're fucking assholes over there

It's easier. The transmission is syncromeshed, clutch is light, no clutch brake.

Why did he do this?

When I learned manual, I bought a separate cheap shitbox to trash so I could learn without consequences.

Did the same thing with my first car. In my defense though, that was in 5pm traffic on WA 405, with only a few hours of manual experience under the belt.