When is this madness going to end?

When is this madness going to end?

Other urls found in this thread:

itproportal.com/2016/03/21/intel-might-give-amd-massive-boost/
seekingalpha.com/article/3959612-intel-amd-marriage-cards
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anything related to Nvidia or AMD should be banned site wide

>tfw I sold at 80

Th-the correction is coming, right lads?

ayy lmao

>tfw you bought at $39 and are still holding
>tfw you bought $MU at 10 and are still holding
>tfw you have 5 other investments based on similar analysis to those two and are closing on the day of handing in your last letter of resignation ever.

Please give us less prescient investors some advice on what will be the stock to pick for 2017

Ukrainian paperclips

what correction?

Shorting it right now.

Lol, if I did that I'd be lowering the value my strategies. Nobody gave me this knowledge for free, so I'm not giving it away either.

good for you, I'd actually give out a strategy and take out everyone falling for it, or as a reversal

give out the strategy and take out everyone falling for it knowing that they would be taken out so they're doing the opposite, then I'd do the opposite even further until you always get the higher ground in basket lit on fire

leveling

Bought 3000 puts this morning for 0,52€ and sold them 7 hours later for 0,65€ kek.

>investing in the kike market
>getting raped by capital gains taxes
top meme.

"Oh the government wants to take some of my !!!free! money!! oh no oh god what will I ever do"

FUCK THIS GUY

REEEEEEEEEEE

Not being happy he gave you a dip to buy in at

Dummy

I actually did buy some when it dipped from 119 to 111... I'm just worried that it won't go back up and will head straight down to 90 like he said

Everyone is selling their memestocks to get on the bitcoin rocket.

>The short seller firm cited risk from "emerging" data center competition next year from Intel and Advanced Micro Devices.
> In addition, Citron Research said Intel has a profit margin advantage as it manufactures chips itself.
THEN WHY IS INTC AND AMD DOWN TOO?

Ahh, I see. You are a schlomo

sky's the limit
VR is just getting started

Not by quite as much though. NVDA just fucking tanked.

Look at the gaps it has yet filled at the bottom, sorry that ain't no dip :)

>Gets praised as stock of the year
>Dumb money rolls in
>Lol, jokes on you. Didn't you know you should have gone short?
every time

Look at the PE Ratio. Even VR and deep learning combined don't justify that. Not to mention consumers show very little interest in VR, just like the last 2 times VR was advertised as the next big thing.

What's causing the gains?

B-but folks, NVDA is in the Nintendo Switch!!!eleven
It's bound to go to the moon (of Pluto)!

self-driving meme among other big data applications, untapped gpu computing potential.

All of the data generated from the vehicles is proprietary, added to Nvidia historically being a complete wall garden, Apple style.

I used to play with nvidia stocks back in summer, sold them in september when that little fall happened one day.

Fuck it all I could've been a god damn millionare

The flaw in that theory is that Nvidia doesn't actually have the GPU compute market to themselves and the entire market might even leave GPUs behind in favor of FPGAs.

There are a lot more risks involved than people realise.

True, dependency can be determined in their close dealings with Tesla, positioning themselves as a lone dark horse backed by titans hiding their size.

This explains in part a newly formed alliance of AMD and Intel to a certain degree.

itproportal.com/2016/03/21/intel-might-give-amd-massive-boost/

seekingalpha.com/article/3959612-intel-amd-marriage-cards