/wfg/ - Warframe General

Who Prime edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/DZc7JO4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/763107-the-glast-gambit-update-19110191101/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Hooray

New thread, new life. Maybe there's hope left.

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not med students. /wfg/ use the (you)s, but they are mere tresspassers. Only I, TierQueer, know the true power of the Maths. My Arguments were cut in half, destroyed, but through my Rosa Parks impression, the Maths called to me. It brought me here and here I was ''''''objectively'''''' reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false sense of security, an impression they are not pure shitters. Behold the /wfg/, come to literally scavenge and ''''''''desecrate''''''' my sacred pastebins. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize ''''this'''' moment? Now, I will stop them with my smug anime pictures. Now I am changed, reborn through the power of the Pastebin. Forever bound to the Maths. Let it be known, if the /wfg/ want true salvation, they will lay down their puny arguments, their (You)s and wait for the Baptism of my Pastebins. It is time. I will teach these tresspassers the redemptive power of my smug_animu.png. They will learn its simple truth. The /wfg/ are lost, and will resist. But I, TierQueer, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

Grineer potato skins when?

According to riven dispositions, my Aksomati is a shit weapon :^)

Which of Banshee Prime's stats will be boosted?

Like volt, armor most deffo. I hope it's not shit.

nigger you what.

Ok. Enough sorties for me.

>only a few people believe in manners when trading

Hilarious how people are plain ignoring them and instead trying to pay out the ass for astiletto rivens instead.

I mean I did both but my aksomati's demolish my akstiletto's its not even a competition.

Shitty meme

Let me correct myself since this has been an eye opener.

I'm not gonna use the tonkor, not because splash damage but because pugs are so bad and notorious for using it, that the people I come across using it die on Venus and Earth when I'm doing my syndicate stuff.

My point original point still stands, it's a scrub weapon due to the sheer fact that its so powerful and easy to get that I see it as a bane or something to look out for when playing with people. I.e my original comparison to the Drake Sword from Dark souls.

Going back to my first question on which one seems better suited to take on crowds; The penta or the Synoid(by extention their syndicate counterparts), which one is better viable later on in levels?

The Simulor is even more of a Drake sword than the Tonkor though

explain further, in what way?

I'll give you points for sticking with it user.

Except the Drake Sword is bad because it suddenly turns to shit halfway through the game, and players discover that it was a crutch and they're totally screwed.

The Simulor is always good

They're about the same difficulty to acquire but the Simulor takes even less effort to wipe out a room

They're about the same difficulty to acquire but the Simulor takes even less effort to wipe out a room.

Synoid is an even bigger scrub weapon.

>Strong aoe weapons are scrub weapons
Only scrubs complain about things being "scrub weapons" in a fucking PvE chinese rice farming simulator.

I have a question. What's the affinity difference between soloing Akkad and doing it in a team with a Mirage/Spamulor?
Is it exp-wise worth running solo, or should I just put up with it?

If you have a booster you will get lvl 30 in 1-15 waves instead of 1-20.

more players = more enemies = more exp

I also have a question:
What is your guy's favorite type of endless to run when collecting traces/ducat fodder?
I'm thinking interception is best, but even at all 4 constantly up I don't know how long it is, never timed it.

If you want to use the Tonkor just use the Tonkor. You're allowed to own more than 1 weapon. If you want a weapon that will condition you to perform better use the Lex till you can get a Lex Prime. The lex prime has a low ammo count and long reload speed but amazing damage per shot and it scales into endgame quite easily without cheapening early game content.

8/10
made me laugh

Hoo boy, fuck off will ya? Elitist cunts like yourself are toxic and annoying.

>Syndicate mission is in the void
>Half the tokens are behind stupid activated doors that won't open

>Devs say they fix something
>Test it out
>It's more broken than before

Defense. Everyone's close enough that you're also getting everyone else's affinity kills.
Makes for marginally faster weapon leveling.
Piss easy too, the enemies come to your team, your team wholesale slaughters them. Can get a little boring.

Mastery fodder in general is tedious though--I mean, I've taken to switching to Nidus, bringing shit weapons, and stomping the shit out of everything on defense missions without bothering to upgrade my weapons at all. 2-4 high level 25 round defense missions and it's back for more shit weapons.

Fun times.

Elements should have been made with AOE and non-AOE damage in mind. That way bosses and stuff could have resistances that are strong to elements that are commonly associated with AOE, or alternatively just distinguishing between single target or AOE damage.

That way the Scrubulor and Tonkor won't be abused so much and people will actually have to learn how to move their mouse.

So I just traded an Arcane Storm, Hemlock, and Coil (only one I cared about was the Storm, and I have a backup) for a bit over 300 plat. How hard did I get jewed?

But according to the pastebin, I thought you don't get affinity for warframe kills (from a maxed frame)
Wouldn't it be faster to farm for affinity with a low level defense while actually shooting your guns? I'm asking because I don't actually know what the fastest way to level guns/melee up is.

I don't really need for affinity at all, just the prime parts and traces, but If that works for you rock on dude.

>Taken to switching to nidus
You mean you don't just run nidus and have fun stomping?
How lame

scrub weapons are noob traps like the Simulor. The tonkor is not a scrub weapon because it is legit good.

What's wrong with ez-cheese weapons? If I'm farming shit I'm going to do it as fast as possible.

Because idiots bring them into Sorties and high-level missions too.

I don't mind anything other than the Simulor or WoF-Ember, personally. They are just way too brain dead. At least with the Tonkor you have to aim a bit.

>Kela boss sortie a few days ago
>out of curiosity, attempt to solo with Slowva
>4-forma corrosive Hek does chip damage, even with CP
>die to Kela's rockets as Nova is paper thin
>frustrated, switch to 6-forma Tonkor
>This time, Slowva absolutely rapes Kela as she doesn't even have enough time to jump onto the walls for rockets

It's not like the only weapon I use is the Tonkor--gotta raise that mastery after all. But it feels like under MR8 you don't have access to hard-enough hitting weapons to bring along to Sortie 3. I'd like to be able to use the Tonkor less, but it's a crutch I'm gonna have to lean on a while longer.

>no "featuring dante from devil may cry" sticker
worthless.

Generally bringing them to a sortie isn't so bad, unless it's a radiation hazard and they end up wiping the objective or the team.

But that's the main problem, using weapons where you don't even need to pretend to aim leads to people just being on autopilot through missions and not paying attention to anything.

Why did they stick anal beads to Chroma's sword?

Fits with Chroma's theme of sex toys. First he's a dragon dildo and now he has beads.

better?

Much.

>"why is wiggler ther-"
>notice giant anal beads
>sidesinorbit.jpg

Long ago in a distant board I, TeeQuu, the build posting master of mathematics unleashed an unspeakably objective pastebin! But, a foolish anonymous poster wielding a calculator stepped forth to oppose me.

just noticed the herpes

He must have been spending too much time with Nezha

Does anyone have a link to the Nezha Ember Bursa lewd?

your own frame kills still generate xp and your frame gets that much in the normal ratio (100%), all gear still accumulates xp in the same distribution once maxed for the purposes of lenses (and profile tracking if that's not broken) so it can effectively waste that allotment of xp, but yes whether your frame is maxed or not every kill you get with your frame ensures none of that xp goes to your weapons so that's not a good idea if you want to level your gun

the general 25/75 split between your frame and weapons for all other sources than your own frame (100/0 frame/weapons) or own weapon (50/50 frame/just that weapon) kills means that if you want to level a gun really fast, you equip no other weapons and stand near other people killing things

I think the sugatra deserves a Kingdom Hearts nod.

Do you think Nehza needs a buff? My autism hates that his "healing fire" is so vague. I wish Firewalker could burn a path through hazards like moa piss or toxic clouds.

9/11 m8
Made my day.

>its loss mirrored
holy shit

When ordis is secretly a big tittied chick "what Tenno, girls can't be legendary warriors too?" after all the fragments, then Wf will truly be animu

Ded thred

They tend to be the crappiest players in general anyway though.

Playing an interception mission (sortie 3, eximus, grineer), I am playing as Vauban Prime and I have capped two points alone, and have Bastille over them both. I am covering both points and can pistol snipe into a third to help that guy out.

I can't see the 4th point and the guy defending it is struggling. So along comes an S-Mirage. Where do they go? Directly into my Bastilled point.

>teehee I'll get all the damage

So just for shits and giggles, I stop throwing a bastille over the point they are in. They literally die 5 times within one round, no one bothering to get them up after the second one. After they die the third time, they rage quit.

We go on to complete the required rounds without losing a single point.

^that's just one example, but it is the norm for what I see out of those types of players. It's not just slow reflexes or being on auto pilot. It just plain stupidity, just like the Frost comic talks about.

>Akkad
I miss draco

The real problem there are shittards.
A disarmed, slowed, bastilled enemy is worth 20 active ones. Seriously, you don't need to do anything when every enemy on the map is CCd to hell and back.

Back in the day in T4Int Lokies could switch-teleport enemies into water and those enemies couldn't get out, you'd just afk the intercetpion after you fuck around a bit. Later, disarmed enemies couldn't hack int consoles, just slap a few disarms and go grab a cup of coffee or something. After that, Mirage+Blind or 4xHydroid.

Why even do fucking damage if your endgoal is having an easy time with this fuckgame. Me and my buddies endgoal is going semi-afk. My goal is going 100% braindead in this game and I optimize my shit to do exactly that, I enjoy that playstyle, I feel I beat the game by being overprepared/geared.

ded thred
still got a little space at the bottom

Dude.

I need more pictures now

>but it is the norm for what I see
40% retardation from being near you 40% from being console cucks

10% from being a canceroid simulor

You're missing this

Someone doesn't know their lore it seems

holy shit if they change it to something like that I'll pop a vein

>Playing Slova on Sortie Defense
>it's sortie 1
>have a pub rhino and an equinox with me
>both the equinox and the defense target fall down
>rhino goes to revive defense npc
>dies because he didn't iron skin for some reason
>I'm the only one alive and I try to pick up the NPC before we fail
>fucking rhino is in the same spot as him and won't crawl away
>can't revive
>we lose
>rhino blames me for his death against enemies going 1/4 speed
I swapped to solo and cleared all 10 waves with no issues. Now I only pub sortie missions that aren't radiation or anything that requires a modicum of awareness.

AFK setups are just way to boring, especially when you can use them to farm affinity instead.

That and there is no reason to do long endless shit anymore anyway, so just outright breaking shit no longer holds the same appeal that it used to.

Honestly, PC players tend to be much worse from what I have seen.

>Now I only pub sortie missions that aren't radiation
I do those, specifically, with the highest damage AoE weapons I have. Atomos is my favorite though.

>ran into gottfaust on Akkad
>he's a valkshitter
>was in the process of his 4th valk prime polarization
>says he has 8 on regular valk too
Why do you shitters listen to this fag?

Pubs are usually 80% good.
I go Inaros for 200%retardproof.

>Playing Slova on Sortie Defense

I hate you fuckers, sure its a win but it takes FOREVER.

Because regardless of his taste he does good work.
and you don't have every frame polarized multiple times just to see what they can do? what a loser

I like it when pubbing because pub players rarely stay on point anyway so I just let them explore all 30 feet around them.
Also using her 2 to nuke everything nearby clears a good chunk of the enemies needed to wipe out.
I completely understand where you're coming from but I genuinely enjoy stopping everything

>TQ is mad that someone who actually understands math likes catslut
It's almost like you don't know what you're talking about or someshit.

He's always been a fag, there's an old image with a bunch of people complaining about warbros back when they were number one and he's the first on that list. He's only here because we're the only ones who bothered to actually use his calculator instead of using warframe-builder.

While wer're on the subject of shit players:
>Running axi survival
>Be Nidus
>Other players are unranked ash, rhino P, and another nidus, running at rank 8
>Ash goes down a couple times
>Nidus starts laying into him via text, saying "who brings an unranked frame to axi survival"
>no response from the ash
>3 minutes later the nidus starts going down repeatedly
>point out that nidus is no different and that he gains armor as he levels
>he immediately starts heading for extraction, ash and rhino follow
>Game ends, I've got more kills than all of them put togetherX2, with unranked weapons and a single forma for corrosive projection on nidus
>Unranked ash has double the other nidus's kills despite going down like 9 times in 10 minutes
>Nidus rage quits immediately, attempt to whisper him some build advice for the future, just to make up for maybe coming off like a dick
>This user is ignoring you

they killed draco so hard that the map that used to be draco have a spawn rate so low, even the interception on earth is more difficult
it's fucking stupid

If I ended up in a group with you I'd probably leave instantly.

IGN?

>mfw people already have Banshee Prime access

oh, yeah that dude won a computer too. lucky him.

I wonder what specs the pc have and how many peripherals it comes with. Also the specs on that monitor.

But Hydron and Helene are better for leveling and Hieracon is better for credits than Akkad and it has Axi relics and useful drops

Do you think DE knows about how the change to weapon locked sorties is working or should we keep quiet?

[DE]let tihs

Always keep quiet about whatever unless it's a gamebreaking bad bug, like when you use a kuva fort gun emplacement makes you fly and get stuck on map geometry, it's not the fun way of flying but it's a fucky bug that you'd have to restart a mission for.

They've known for at least a week, cause that's when I pmed Drew. People on discord are really open about sharing exploits, thankfully.

Ember Prime has aged very poorly. I remember when she came out I thought she was the coolest looking frame. Now she looks absolutely atrocious. Thank god DE let us use none prime skins on the Primed frames now.

Fag

Yes, but they won't do shit about it until it gets out because it's tricky to fix.
Keep calm and carry on, user.

I kinda wish there was maybe a $10~ a month subscription that gave you all of the boosters for that month and maybe a little platinum.

The game is much more pleasant with the boosters and I really wouldn't mind paying that desu

Stop me from buying this tennogen helmet, it looks really nice.. I bought enough tennogen already. The smart thing would be to just wait for deluxe skin

>it looks really nice

has anyone got the stats of the euphona?

The name alone makes me want to buy it, I can't convince you not to.

>tfw saw banshee prime picture with what looks like a magnus prime and then read the text

thought i had a purpose for this magnus riven, I have a lot of kuva to roll it..