/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

GET READY FOR A FISTING EDITION
old chapter: General guide, READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Feb 19 - Feb 20: Duval
>Feb 14 - Feb 28: Girlvankov
>Feb 22 : 6.0 UPDATE : SUPEREVOS, CREWMATE ABILITIES, RAY SLAVESHOP AND MORE.
>FUCKING ANNIVERSARY SUGO Feb 23-25, 2* CHANGE FOR LEGENDS, ALL GOLD PULLS.

Coliseum -
>Feb 5 - Feb 22: Franky, Broggy, Hiina

>Returning Fortnights:
>Feb 14 -21: Zeff, Hogback
>Feb 21 -28: Absalom, Raki
>Mar 1-7: FUCKING CAIMIE and Brook again

- Raids -
>Feb 18 Monster Chopper 1/2 stam
>Feb 19 Duval
>Feb 23 Hancock

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Valentine Luffy and Chopper islands 13-27 feb
>Story FP Sugo up to Sabaody Feb 21-26
>2x skillup Feb 25 - 28
>Ray socket island March 03 -06

- Coliseum -
>feb 8 - feb 27: Don Chinjao, X Drake, Kuro, Boa Marigold
>Jan 19- Jan 31: Musshuru, Zephyr, Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Feb 7- Feb 21: Viola
>Feb 16 -23: T-Bone, Y Robin, Jail Mr.3

-Raids-
>Feb 21-28 Mihawk (yes, a week of him)

first for remember to max/max/max Aisa while she's here during skillup

I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead...

Why is she so perfect?

But she never drops, nor do her skill books

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

so original and funny!

Who the fuck keeps getting all of my posts and mumbling them into a bunch of nonsense. It's not funny stop it.

Could Thatch prevent WB and Ace's death?

What did he mean by this?

Easily. Not just the fact another WB commander being there would have helped turn the tides of battle in their favor, but Thatch, being stronger than Whitebeard as he is, would have decimated the battlefield, and Akainu with his black Twin Blades.
But he's not really dead, he's waiting at Raftel having a drink with Shanks and Mihawk.

Post comfy 3d2y island teams

Reminder that Young Whitebeard is coming

Psy Rakuyo for the fucking bird.
Onigumo/Asura for the Long Arm Thief.

wait for half stamina on sugo day

It's not fuck keeps getting all of nonsense. It's not fuck keeps getting all of my posts and mumbling them int.

Should I keep this dupe Whitebeard and Lucci?

Akainu isn't that difficult, all you need is QCK Ace.

If you have Gladius or Jabra you can one-shot him.
If not you need the two turns and you will loose the Kizaru boost after the revive. (You really need to hit the Perfects then.)
After the revive activate Cavendish and kill him.

>14k HP to stall with
good luck senpai

Gladius instead of Ace or Jabra instead of Kaku, obviously.
Reminder:
4.281.600 HP
1.408.160 HP revive

If you have Gladius or Jabra and can one shot him so you keep the Kizaru boost after the revive: You can use Bezan Black ship.

and the Kizaru and Enel with good CDs.

Why the fuck are you bringing that stupid marine you dumb nigger. Just use Lucci which should be socketed, and has better stats.
And Enel captain for easy stalling on stage 1.

Enel captain is not enough to one shot him after the revive.
I also forgot that Cavendish clears ALL your buffs, including Kizaru.
But Lucci + Doffy is a good idea.

He clears all debuffs after reviving anyway. I understand people won't have Rayliegh for his buff in time, but anything else literally works just as well. Even Mihawk.

7.0 when

>no rocketman
>oars taking a spot until 30th march
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Reminder japan had a special event specifically for Aisa because her drops rate sucked.
Naturally global never got it

Good work, that's it.

+Nami or +Zoro?

>you actually can get Hime turtles on FP sugo

D-do I use it all or wait for FP story sugo?

Sure will be fun quitting out of the invasion every single time I get it because I have not one single team that can clear him.

That is... UNTIL after the Sugo, I MIGHT have a team that can clear him then.

Oh boy 'farming' with a Legend that maybe 2 people ever have up at any one time. 'Farming', not 'clearing'.

>you actually can get Hime turtles on FP sugo
I need proof on that, never saw anything about it in the announcement (maybe I missed it)

>sorting by character
Best change in this update

scratch that, he's taking a spot until 30th FUCKING APRIL

I can't proof on that because it was a Red Princess Turtle which is the same type of today's extra island

but I did get it

read it nigger

+Zoro, +Nami can be replaced by Colo Smoker, and you will use Zoro much more often

>farming Afro Luffy with 2*stamina2*drop

this is so fucking good

Friendly reminder that all Promising Rookies are cheaters

but now I can

Good, I only have about half as many Ray points as I need to get him, I'd rather not miss one of, if not the best thing to come to the Ray shop.

>no max kizaru
>we're down like 20 coliseum batches so lol no vista

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

>shop Oars
>useful

????????????

How fucking good is it!?!?!?!!!

I feel like I'm level 181 again or some shit, whatever I was when I hit 90 stamina. I've been dreading clearing my stamina for ages because I was so burnt out but the 2xd2xs update together with the Sugo and getting new teams to run shit is/will be so good.

I'm talking about Rocketman, I should have been clearer.

nothing

pull until you get all qck legends

>Japan get an incredibly badass golden icon for their second anniversary
>We get cross-eyed retard Luffy
IT'S NOT FAIR BROS
WHY DO THEY WIN EVERY TIME

look up strabismus fagget it's not retardation

yo what the fuck i just got 2 more free gems

bug?

>no sugo islands

yes ive reported you to the admins for bug abuse

it's just not fair

they're laughing at us while spending our shekels with whores

Which legend are we going to pull tomorrow opgg?

Fuji, Doffy or TS Ruffy pls

Poor Jerome

>Have Legend Kuzann

Haha, time for easy mode Akainu Raid

Cabbage, kizaru, jinbei(I have Marco) 3D2Y zoro and Robin pls

>tomorrow
the sugo is in more than 24 hours toadface you can't say it's tomorrow

>run negro luffy
>get usopp and luffy
>ok ill gem for this
>farm with double stam
>0 luffys or usopps in 120 stamina

Why do people want Duval up? I can put mine up, but I'm curious why he's being used as a captain.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE SUGO ISLANDS I NEED MY 3 GEMS FUCKERS

for himes idiot

>There are people who farm Afro Luffy instead of just farming Fatsopp or NM Luffy

>Finally have a 2.5x DEX lead in TS Zoro after 500+ days

Thank fucking god. I'm still not getting rid of this 40+ Law books I have though on the off chance I pull him this Sugo.

>People unironically running himes on non-guaranteed himes.
Ahaha, holy shit.

oh yeah the fatsopp that comes once a year or NM luffy that comes never, great idea

Law is an extremely outdated character. Both in special and captain ability.

>not running the best exp isles in the game
I bet you dont even have any characters maxed

This t.b.q.h.f.a.m.a.l.a.m.

Though it would have been REAL fucking neato if the Hime's/CYO TT was AFTER the Sugo, I'd blow gems for the first time in months even on non-guarenteed Hime's with the absolute hoard of units I have incoming to level.

I hope GUP and Usopp Apostles have their shit sorted. I'm pulling 110 new characters, dupes aside, I'm still going to be overwhelmed as fuck with units to level/skill up.

>Laws special and lead are outdated
Say what

>not farming Luffy copies to socket the TS Luffy you'll pull
SMh

Him and Apoo are still the best full DEX board in the game. My Apoo is max/max/max and I still have no Law. I pulled Thatch in the free pulls a few weeks ago though so that's really awesome, he's max skill already thanks to FN Zeff.

>tfw I can't believe he's fucking dead though

>my shooter team got free 60 ATK candy with the update
thanks bamco

SW Ace, Aokiji, Cavendish, TS Luffy, Inthawk. Those are the really good ones that I want from the top of my head.

Probably Kizaru, TS Luffy and Croc. Hope on Sengoku also.

Welp, using all my folks then, thanks

Wait until after Sugo to save space, you might wanna level new units.

Speaking of Thatch, can more people put him up for Abasalom FN, he's QCK as fuck (get it?)

>get another 2 dl gems
I'm sorry, what?

Probably cause everyone is running Ivankov or Afro

Yeah true, FemIvan has nothing for me until after the Sugo potentially. And Afro is the same. I've got no room for 'just incase' shit.

Where as I still need to finish of Diambe Jamble Sanji and General Zombie (incase I don't pull Robin). Double Enel is fine but I'm enjoying using my new Thatch, I love 3x captains whenever they can be used.

I aint spending a single FP until Sugo. If they fuck up and make 7/11 2.0 I'm going to cash in big time.

Anybody else hitting "SELL" by accident all the time because it's where "POWER UP" used to be?

Also the way the filtering works between choosing a character and then choosing the books or whatever how they are separate windows.

Law requires two characters to get a full board. SW zoro is better in doing that, since he doesn't take two slots.

Laws 2.5 is the same as Zoro+, and even then, you're usually better off using dex hawk, since most good f2p slashers are green units.

Will Gear 2 books level up Luffy+'s special or is it better to max G2's special before evolving?

fuck off

well, skilling up is a bit easier with char sort

I just wish they made a skill up sort, where they match same characters with their sockets and books together

Law + Apoo needs 12 turns vs Zoro needs 14. Sure its the same as Doffy, but if you can get away with Bellamy + Law + Apoo then you might as well use it.

Yes it will

Answer the question, autismo

the info is there, go look it up sperglord

Oh nice, Baccarat doubled my gem reward

It only mentioned copies in the explanation not books.

Does anyone use the Samsung Game tools app? How do you get it to record system volume and disable this shitty mic?

Hot damn Oars Jr. increases STR characters HP by 30. BB teams just got even better.

we don't even have nightmare luffy yet for fuck's sake

Is this THE best Hime team once we get +Sanji and FN Living Brook? (All QCK just for more HP from Bezan, not that it needs it)

>do 7 runs of 2x stam afro
>got only 2 luffies
what a fucking scam

Yeah, double stam is way more efficient for things with 100% drop rates.

But, that being said, I'm not going to spend all that time dwindling my 180 stamina with 30 stam runs. This is, more than anything, just a time saver for people with lots of stamina.

I don't want to get all caught up in the math and autism we had in the last thread about removing silvers from the pool does/doesn't increase whatever...

BUT

When your goal is aiming for 1 (one) specific thing, for example on Afro Luffy I LITERALLY have everything maxed (outside skill up mind you) from farming it like an autist when it was half stamina and almost wanting to cut my hands off. So I know just how horrible the Usopp/Luffy drop rates are, but does running it ONCE at 2xstam2xdrop vs TWICE at normal stamina have any statistical difference?

I went whole stamina bars with no Usopp or Luffy copies and man it was disheartening, halving the time but doubling the disappointment seems shit too.