>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:

webums with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/

>Moab in a few weeks
>Totally not prepared
This should be fun

Fuck off himwo

I'm going to be riding from Dallas to Sedona in late August, how out of the way are you?

True, but he and Ducati have been on top for testing this year. I know he's not competing but Stoner did do the fastest time during the first test.

New commuter, it's comfy af

guys i just want to go on an adventure

been watching long way round

Pretty much on the way depending on the route you take

>Mfw that windscreen
Nice bike thighs, how much did you pay?

Good lord, five recalls on that model...

Onroad, is there any fun one once I have left west Texas?

I'm trying tooj if possible

isnt that part of making it an adventure?

$2,300
It has an Ohlins shock, racetech cartridges, and some stupid expensive seat.

Must be because it happens pretty much every time. Still contemplating tubeless conversion before then too.

I can show you a few here in southern NM but I don't know of any in TX. If you don't mind a little dirt [groomed dirt road] I have a good route for you to get to Flagstaff too

Do it bruh. Get a couple days off and go riding.

Maybe. I will probably crush from TX to NM as fast as I can, but from NM to AZ we'll see.

Nice fucking deal man, how many miles?

yeah i think i will

i have a friend that's a few hours away, may as well go visit him and crash at his place and then ride back

60k miles but the bike has a stack of maintenance records and was owned by the typical perfectionist touring geezer.

Very neat. Have fun with your landwhale my dude

To me it looks like part 27 and 28 are the left and right side housings set as a set of front and rear housings.

I'm gonna guess triumph assumed if you broke the lense the rear housing is also fuckered.

Probably for the best. I'm sure there have to be some fun roads in that big ass state somewhere but I could never find em. there's lots of good stuff in the mountains in NM and AZ though.

>Rediculous requirements
The last poll was flooded with fake emails, didn't have much choice.
Turns out that it actually had some effect because West Coast votes dropped by a crazy margin
Plus wanted to get emails for easier communication anyways, it's a win-win ;^)
Also SAM will be over the summer, so you could probably still make it if you wanted to

What do you boys think is a better buy, a 2008 DRZ400SM or a 2012 dr650, the 650 is a couple hundred bucks more

d r 6 5 0
r

Results?

I'll take a look. If I'm crunched for time, it's exactly 999 miles from my uncle's house to my other uncle's house, I might do that in a day. I've never done a saddle sore 1000 before.

And a note the dr650 is not too far away from me

Been about 3 weeks of owning this thing, went riding around my city and found a small cemetery in a neighborhood. Loving the 600

>also to the guy who said I would crash and burn KYS

Shit 3 weeks without crashing better go get Yamaha to sign you up when Rossi retires.

>>also to the guy who said I would crash and burn KYS
not him but post boipucci

It'll come. No worries.
It comes to everyone.
If you want to speed it up you can go and buy a DBT sticker.
The Skid Demon just eats them up

For reference he bet that I would crash in three weeks

Maybe some other time ;0

Maybe after I write a will

Post your rear tire

>made the sticker design because I was bored one night
>posted it in the thread as just a shit wallpaper
>everyone whined about how bad it was
>suddenly people were printing them out
>start crashing and dying
>90% of the cancer of /dbt/ suddenly have the sticker on their bike
>don't want to put one on my own bike anymore

Gibe please, i need one

Pls no bully the tire is relatively new and so am I

you sure?

Three weeks and your tire looks like this?

You are riding crossed up.

Hey guys, really wanting a new bike, and I want to do a scrambler/cafe build.
I can get a bike for cheap, but I was wondering if you guys know what the standard scrambler/cafe aftermarket parts will cost.
I know I want a seat of course, that's only like $100 or cheaper.
Maybe forks and rear suspension depending on the bike I get.
Handlebars are cheap.
Tires are a big one too, because I think I want some slightly knobby tires and depending on the bike I'll probably want new rims.
A new tank, probably.

I know it's pretty subjective to what bike I want for some parts, but I'd love to get a general idea for what some builds cost. Thanks.

my spidey senses suggest you live in germany or italy

Wrong.

I live in a place with a lot of straight lines so usually I turn at low speed, but ill start paying more attention to how I position through turns.

Low speed you WANT to be crossed up, Highspeed and crossed up is bad for cornering.

Scrubbed strips from low speed is pretty meh.

you guys ever get burnt out on riding? I rode for like 5 hours on sat then rode for like 3 whilst hungover on sunday and I have no desire to even look at my bike for like the next week or so.

Try to kiss your mirror on the same side you're turning to. Simplest thing you can do to improve when new.

Six fiddy for sure
>no replacement for displacement

Would a 2007 650 be just as good as a 2012 650? i found one for about a grand cheaper and i'm just curious, the 2007 has a new carb in it too

Neat pic, I plan on exploring some better roads to actually ride the bike. Straight line pulls are fun though

Ill keep it in mind

Xr650R

What bike? Never happened to me. I get frustrated every day it rains because it means I can't ride.

$40K and you'll be outdone by a 250

I wouldn't be surprised if they had identical components with some different plastics every year.

2010 gs500. it's mostly highway riding so i got it instead of a 300.
i've been riding for about a month now, so maybe it's just that initial excitement wearing off. i'll probs want to ride it on the daily by thursday though.

>rides a boring bike
>wonders why he's bored

Hey, I'm not much of a player, but I had a question. My uncle just passed and gave me his old machine. It's mostly black and white, but it's got some pretty red accents on it. Sounds great when its working, but I can't keep it going before it dies. Might be a power issue? The model on the side is Yamaha P-250. Does anyone have experience with this?

Do you know how to use a choke?

is that one of the dials on the left? a couple of the buttons have their labels worn off, maybe there's a diagram somewhere

It comes to us all who start on 600. It's right when you think you have started to figure it out

i bet your bored about the bike and not about all bbc pounding that boipucci

post pics of crashed bike

It's usually a lever. Check out an article on how to use one.

It's been posted b4

a lever? i've got a few dials, a lot of buttons, and two rockers on the left side but no full-on levers

do you have a dbt sticker?

Depends on the bike, look it up

Well there's much to learn so hopefully I have a while.

it was a better choice than a 300.

nah i'm bored about the roads more than anything. the only twisties around me are like 3 hours away and there are no petrol stations near them.

W I Z A R D N O N

so do you like getting pounded by tyrones bbc?

Nope haven't seen anyone selling them otherwise I would.
Eventually when you want to try and go fast instead of casually cruising around

bike? hold on i thought this was the yamaha piano forums. I think there might be something wrong with the power bank causing shorts when i hit the keys

Not yet user. Hopefully not ever

i'm from aus, we don't have niggers here and all the abos are up north or in shitholes like wagga wagga

ok, abos rape ur boipucci, got it.

you keep this shit up m8 and i'll fly over there and fuck yours.

one day user

Where do you live in AU that has no twisties?

only if you suck my dick first and take turns bby :)

south of canberra. there's brown mountain and dead horse gap but both of those are 2-3 hour rides away. if you've got any suggestions hit me with them.

so thats were the abos raep ur boipucci

>looking like I'm going to be taking 17" Conti Attack SM's on AZBDR
This should be fun

Whose chopper in the back?

This?
This is my wallpaper on my garage computer.

Sorry wrong pic, this one

My roommate Chloe's Dyna.

nah this one

I've had this sticker for about a year now but Idk where to put it.

Do you fug her?

Post roommate.

Why did no one tell me about clutchless up and down shifting, shit is amazing.

you should have taken it upon yourself to learn without being told.

That's exactly what I did, dumbo.

My bike literally won't let me shift unless the clutch is pulled in. I just preload the shift and tap the clutch instead.

Time for a new bike?
What bike are you riding?

This curve spooked me today. Of course it's on a residential road but now I must conquer it.

I just do up, heard too many horror stories about down and you never really need to really slam down through the gears that quick anyways.

No worst than a u-turn so hit good or kys cuck

clutchless downshifting is more useful on dirt or certain occasions where you need to get a quick downshift in and don't really have time to do the clutch and all that, just a quick dab of throttle and shift

it's no different than up if you do it right, and it's not hard

Is cape cod nice?

Maybe you'll be keen on skipping section 3 or whatever the one is that goes from Globe to Young. Apparently it's relentless rocks and something like 80 miles.

Depends on how fast you ride good friend.
Or coming to a quick stop on the street.

brakes are better for that

so im getting a bike in about 2 months, my first bike ever

will be the bajaj v15 but i hate the original front light, is it too much money to change it to a regular head lamp?, also it is a good bike?

pic relato