>fuck
>leave car
>see dad was watching the entire time
>"thanks for the dent, user"
>wagon I hit had a giant rusty towbar with no cap or anything
>"dent" was just a tiny dip in a plastic bumper
>nothing of value was lost
>still feel like shit because it's someone else's car

It's wierd because I was looking out the rear window the entire time and I could swear I judged the distance correctly. Also the parking sensor gives a solid beep after half a meter distance already so you usually just ignore it. Honestly it's pretty useless.

bump?

Back in 2001 I hit a golf ball into the door of a minivan and left a ding. I still feel bad about it.

i collect car badges so i often rip them off / cut them off using small metal saw from random cars when nobody is looking

joke's on you, my car lost its badges when nixon was still in office

When I was in middle school I cycled into someone's beater truck that had been parked right on the side of the road around a blind corner for months. Thing was rusted to shit and I pretty much put a big ol hole in the back from the impact. Got up shit scared and cycled off.

Somebody put a big dent above my rear fender (on the actual body) in my Honda on the drivers side. I swear they will burn in the 9th level of hell with Brutus and Cassius.

I accidentally walked into someone's mazda 6 and ended up tearing the passenger side view mirror off. I carefully put it back in place. It wasn't secure but it would hold until it was touched by the owner

That sucks, especially on an old car. Repairing a dent in the bodywork costs more than the entire car is worth and you're stuck with it forever. Seriously I'd rather curb my tirewalls into oblivion than to even scratch my paint.

>family member has e36, loves it to death
>feel like testing it out, haven't driven a bimmer in a couple years, resigned to slushbox
>ask if i can take it for a spin
>"ehh i dunno it's got a bit of a coolant problem going on, i'm getting a part this weekend"
>family member goes away
>assume problem is thermostat and steal keys
>take it for an hour down a windy road at 5000rpm, fuck the thermometer
>turns out i warped the heads and now it's blowing blue. Family member sold it for scrap out of sadness

oh wait that wasnt me FUCK YOU DAD

>not taking the keys with you.

>scrape brand new silver S4 when parking my shitbox
>see bright green streak of paint across his bumper
>my car is bright green
>contemplate leaving note
>leave scene of the crime instead and proceed to park one story higher

I'm not getting jewed by insurance for a replacement bumper. respray, emotional damages and an additional kick when i'm already down for something you can just polish off. Fuck that.

>dent in old car
>hit dent on the otherside of the panel

no more dent

You're a piece of shit who can't take responsibility for your actions. I hope you die soon.

Boohoo.

It's a bumper, it's just a car. Get some perspective. Shit happens. Would do it again.

>be 14-15
>working at dads repair shop
>Audi A8 on the lift
>fuckhueg hood was up
>scrap it on the ceiling because I never had anything but SUVs get close to the ceiling
Somehow nobody noticed.

KILL YOU ARE SELF

hell a motherfucker hit and ran my shitbox truck in a parking lot (driver door damage) and i pursued that shit and got a cool 750$ that i pocketed since beat up truck.

>driving GF's base-model PT Cruiser
>take long way home from mall because dat toe gay
>heavy car, no power at all
>speed limit 20, doing about 45
>worn out cheap all seasons
>massive under steer into big thorny hedge
>scraped hood, bumpers, fender
>utterly destroy car bra
>broke belly panels

I fixed all the dings, had the car repainted her favorite color, and she forgave me, but I still feel terrible.

You want perspective? Your incompetence damaged someone's property. By your logic I could crack you in the jaw and whoops shit happens its just a bone would do again. Hope you die slow and painful you shitstain.

>good friend of mine starts talking to girl
>turns out she's a skank
>he's heartbroken
>get wasted, see her car in the neighbourhood
>"dude I have to piss" he says
>i say nothing, simply open the gas tank and gesture
>he pees in it
>mfw it broke a couple days later
Take that you slut

Bob Nixon from accounting?
So that was about 5 years ago?

mad

>Worked for a bus company as a mechanic
>Working night-shift, so we park in the same part of the yard as the buses
>Parallel parked into position, couple of cars in front, broken-down bus behind
>Chucking-out time. 12 midnight, tired as all balls. Climb into car, into reverse and drove backwards too quickly.
>Bang into bus. Nothing too serious, cracked bumpers though
>Over weekend, get car fixed.
>On Monday, find bus in workshop with the bumper and corner panel off. Expect the foreman to find me and kill me.
>Nothing happens the whole day. Found out that the foreman just assumed another bus rammed into it instead.

I was saved from a thrashing because of his "can't-be-arsed" mentality. Not even my old man, whom I worked with, knew of it. And he fixed the damn bus

you goddamn right im mad
i already have a door ding on my new car because of one of you cunts

Should a offered to kick in on a better car. My gas PT cruiser was the absolute worst car I've ever been responsible for

It was a fucking S4, he can afford it, unlike me kek

Put a couple of these under a dickheads two rear tires. Can Veeky Forums guess what happened?

right wing safety squads showed up and properly disposed of them

>Asshole with old Corvette Stingray
>would start it and rev it up at 4am in residential neighborhood
>would do like 50mph on the streets... on his way home around 3pm
>elementary school 4 blocks over
>little kids everywhere
>Expanding foam in tailpipe
>spiked tires through sidewalls

No remorse.

He's been driving with them stuck in his tires since forever and he hasn't noticed?

>18
>Had liscence for a few months
>backing out of spot in stripmall in dads wrangler (driving myself)
>wasn't paying attention
>got fender flare caught in gap between bumper and body of some ford and ripped fender off
>Knew dude who drove ford and brand new driver so didn't wanna be a cockhole
>told him what happened
>he came out, maybe a scuff on the paint behind his bumper
>whatever dude no biggie just be more careful
>Youtherealist.png
>drove home
>showed dad
>God damnit user
>drove around with 3 fenders for about a month
>Driving on freeway when suddenly a fuckin tire jumps the barrier and slams into the hood
>In a nutshell, dudes lugnuts fucked right off on the other side of the freeway causing tire to fuck right off into my car
>Obviously his insurance covers anything
>Including fixing the fender I ripped off
>Dad sells it a bit later because he grew bored of it (auto 4 banger 2wd mall crawler, a real posermobile)
>Everything turned out better than expected

Hers has been surprisingly good to us. Absolute rubbish to drive (again, no power, also shit in snow), and lots of little stupid issues (loose/rattling interior panels, taillight fills with water, blinker detents don't work anymore, etc) but mechanically it hasn't left us stranded... yet. The auto tranny is starting to act up a bit, short-shifting and sometimes hesitating to shift), though. I'm swapping in an OEM gentrag manual 5-speed this weekend.
The car has 112k miles now, but the engine is still running well, and doesn't burn much oil. She LOVES that car, and I'm pretty handy. We'll keep it going as long as we can, at least until something catastrophic happens.

>Captcha was cars

If you didn't do it a stiff breeze would have.

>be 16
>trying to find a parking spot for a school event
>lot is filled
>bmw m6 convertible taking up six spaces
>top is down
>blue with cream leather interior
>hum a green apple slushie at it
>hits steering wheel and explodes
>florescent green sugary beverage pooled in the drivers seat
>park a half mile from the school and walk

and probably all of its power

I loled

Brutus did nothing wrong

>tires jumps barrier and slams into hood
How horrifying

>me, six years ago
>on exchange trip in Germany
>in back of German family's A6 wagon in parking lot
>open door, slight gradient in parking lot so my door opens quicker than I thought
>dings the Dacia sandero next to me
>no one notices, Dacia owner is nowhere to be seen
>scratch on brand new Dacia's door because of me and owner was probably wondering where it came from

I wish I wasn't so beta back then

yeah it was pretty scary but it came out and happened pretty quick so i really didnt have a chance to freak out before it happened. extra luckily it hit the corner where the hood meets the grill and hopped over the roof rather than just slamming into the vertical windshield which would have not been pretty

>first time driving alone
>going to local store for some snacks
>pulling into parking spot in front next to literal brand new convertible mustang
>misjudge parking job
>scrEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>scrape paint from his car from rear bumper to past the driver's door
>no dent, but paint obliterated
>about to shit self, look around to see if anybody noticed
>front of store is all glass, nobody inside noticed
>back out and park two lots down, walk into store
>when i'm walking in i see the owner flipping the fuck out and he asks me if i saw anything
>"saw what, oh fuck man holy shit what happened, wow i hope you catch whoever did that, they didnt leave a note or anything? thats fucked up"
>about to have a heart attack, buy chips and drive home

never got caught, wiped a gigantic curl of paint off my headlight and called it a night

>have 528i
>going to uni in reno, nv
>dad works out in the new tesla battery plant out there
>needs a car temporarily and since I'm living in the dorms dont really need one
>double intersection at night
>gets t-boned
>totaled
Hurts to think about

>just a car
I think you might be on the wrong board.

>and properly disposed of them
By putting them under the wheels of an econobox with I'm With Her and Refugees Welcome stickers?

scratching the car of a german
death sentence for you m8

Yup just a minor almost imperceptible crease.. Much better

NOT THE NEW DACIA SANDERO

OH NO!

What someone did to me...

>buy old e36 316i in high school for £200 to learn about cars on
>spend all summer stripping it down, sorting rust, learning about how cars work with a few friends
>take 3.0 M54 out of an E46 330i that had been in a smash
>transplant into my E36
>fit rear end + LSD from a 328i sport that I found on gumtree
>new suspension all round
>new clutch
>semi decent paint job, car is mechanically sound so will get it done properly when I have some more money
>enjoy really nice fun car for a couple of days
>day 3 some girl in a brand new fiat 500 is on her phone and drives straight into the back of me at 40 mph when I was stationary at traffic lights
>car utterly fucked
>ended up selling on a few salvageable bits like engine

My friends and I spend an entire summer on that thing and that cunt wrote it off after 3 days. This was a few years ago but it still really hurts to think about. I drive a bog standard E46 shitter now, can't bring myself to invest time and money into building a "nice" car again.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll door ding some unstable persons car and while trying to hit and run he'll gun you down

People get murdered over a lot less all the time

find the fiat 500 driver and mutilate her face with acid.

>be oil change tech
>changing oil on a 2.3 ranger
>some insolent cologne sales lady pestering me to buy her expensive ass cologne while on the clock
>tell her I'm at work and can't (plus I don't even wear cologne anyway nor can I afford the shit she was selling in the first place, which she should have been able to figure out based on the fact that I'm an oil change tech
>she goes away for a bit
>finish the truck, drive it out and go to park it
>haven't even gotten the truck all the way into the space yet and she ambushes me to try her free samples (which smelled like shit by the way)
>"HEY YOU'RE DONE WITH THE TRUCK NOW"
>FUCKING FINE GODDAMNIT FUCK
>other tech parks car he finished at the same time right behind the truck
>get out of truck, just get this shit out of the way so I can get on with the next 15 cars I have to do because the service writers can't figure out that we have to stop taking orders before we close
>forgot to set parking brake because she ambushed me before I was even done parking the truck, and I'm used to hand brakes not foot brakes
>truck rolls into car behind it slowly
>both outside and inside door handles were broken, have to fumble with the inside door handle and pulling on the window frame to open it
>can't get the door open in time
>clunk
>drive it forward a few feet and set parking brake
>no damage to either car
>phew
That fucking sales cunt I swear. How about you not pester people just trying to work with your bullshit that nobody wants to buy anyway and shit like this wouldn't happen. Especially people in a position like car service where every second counts. I wish our bays and the drive area in front of it was restricted to the public like dealerships' bays.

The thought has crossed my mind. Could have punched her afterwards.

She did end up losing her licence, got done for being on her phone and driving without due care and attention which took her over the 6 point probation threshold as she had only been driving for a year. Doubt that bothered her though, she never asked if I was ok or even looked at my car, she was upset that she had lost her phone and that her car was fucked

someone stole the ts badge of my impreza . I will never understand why.

>be community collegefag a couple years ago
>shitbox is in shop, so DDin' my boomer dad's prized chebby duramax
>one day come out after class to find truck obliterated by fuckin' birds
>literally entire hood is covered in shit
>autism triggered.jpeg
>take off jacket and proceed to wipe it off with said jacket/water combo
>in my haste I forget about the zipper
>eventually get hood relatively clean but at a cost
>hood clearcoat is now litered with scratches from the God damn zipper
>FUCKkkkkk
>tried getting rid of them with wax but scratches are still there
>dadfag never notices and/or doesn't care, sure as hell not pointing that shit out to him
>truck is rarely driven these days, so see the scratches every time I go out to the garage for something
>tfw my cleanliness autism ruined a perfectly good truck
>FeelsBad bruhs

I got jumped by three guys when I was 14, they were 18, field goal kicked my face and shattered my nose, the guy who initiated it's parents had just bought him a brand new 2004(?) 350z as a graduation present.
My buddy and I poured two bags of qwikrete in it after he parked it for class, dumped as much water as we could in it and then poured automotive paint stripper in swirls all over the exterior.
His car looked extremely fucked up.

Accidently opened the door against a metal post

>borrowing dad's friends fresh built 350/th350 full size pickup
>see chick I was trying to bone
>spin the rears as I pull out of parking lot
>floods engine shortly thereafter
>panic shift into neutral
>goes to reverse
*GRINDING*
>panic to park
*chirp stall*
>quick back to Neutral
>start it back up
>still flooding
>keep cranking
>it fires up
>baby it the rest of the way.

Fuck you you worthless slut. I legitimately hope you die in a timely matter because fuck you.

Fuck you and I hope you die. Fucking scum.

>Be me
>Sister's hot friend sleeps over house
>Winter Blizzard covers the land
>Wake up early so brush off the cars
>Lift up wipers on her '16 Nissan Rouge to clear windshield
>Wipers won't budge so I use force
>Wiper arms scratch black paint on the rim of the hood to bare metal
>Research Rogue and find out to lift up wiper arms you must be inside the car
>Retarded autistic Nissan designing

Never told her, not even sure if she found out. But to a car guy like me, the damage was pretty noticeable when doing looking over the hood

>it's just a car

i broke someones side mirror off for no reason while drunk

feel bad about it but someone stomped my car roof in so i feel avenged

autism

I once ripped off someone's bumper when backing out of a spot. I felt bad until I realized theyou were parked crooked and over the line in my spot.

No u

>be 18
>summer night
>group of girls that is friends with my group of friends
>hanging out by the lake
>they drive around in one of their moms minivans
>it's getting late I feel like getting mcdonalds and going home
>the girls say they have McDonald's in their van
>they do stuff like that often to get us into the van and drive around with us all night when we want to go home
>kinda cute kinda annoying depending on the night
>I really wanted to get home it was like 1 AM
>one of them brings me over to the van as one of the others is driving it over towards us
>she's cute af and knows I think she's cute so I let her take me
>van rolls up
>she goes in and tries to bring me in with her
>autism engages
>"NO IM NOT GETTING IN THE VAN"
>slam door
>slammed really hard
>really loud
>"user what the fuck"
>door won't open
>handle on door won't pull
>fug :DD
>it's been 4 years and the door still won't open

I felt like shit when it happened but her mom wasn't too upset because the other door still opened. But still I felt like a cock head

there was some bird shit on the hood of my car.

so i simply scratched it off

with my keys.....

aw fuk bye

In high school there was always one car that parked like an ass in the senior parking lot. One time I spit on it when it was parked on the line next to mine

Turns out it belonged my buddy's crush. I never told him or her. I wish it was somebody I hated so I could somehow justify spitting on someone's car but it wasn't

Brb going to hell

>leave slight scuff on plastic rim thing near the wheel above the mud flaps when parking in tight spot
literally fucking nothing, barely noticeable
>2 weeks later my wing mirror is hit, bend backwards and mirror cracked
Karma I guess.

I hope a truck fucking swipes you at speed and it drags you along a main corridor for no less than half a mile only for you to get gored by a random obstacle so everyone can watch you die

lold

shit wrong picture

Opened a door a little too much and left a small mark on the driver's side once. Could be rubbed out but the cunts here go full force with reparations and I wasn't going to be the next weimar so I left and rubbed out the mark on my car later.

Couple of weeks later in a different part of town my hood and sides get keyed. Both events happened really far from each other so I doubt they're related but that person would probably had been happy. But Santa Cruz is hell for cars anyways, you live here expecting your car to be dinged, keyed or broken into at least once.

If it's any consolation, his crush probably whored herself out to Hector and Juan and Ty'shawn after you graduated

if not, then enjoy burning in hell

She wanted to fuck, you absolute retard

>be 13
>playing on muh ecksbawks
>grandma asks me to move mom's fuckhueg '08 Odyssey
>no problems
>starts to pull out of driveway
>good so far
>turn a bit
>SKREEEEEEEEEE
>scrape and dent the fuck out of poor grandma's old Toyota Camry
>mfw
>freak the fuck out
>pull into right spot for mom's car
>well it can't be that bad on my mom's car right?
>wrong
>half of front bumper came off
>mffw
>go back inside and play vidya

I overheard her talking about the "weird dent" on her driver's door a few days later. I just said "h-haha, people right?"

I still feel bad.

>go to meijer
>friend is driving his cadillac
>he parks right next to the shopping cart kiosk
>forget how fucking windy it was outside
>the second i opened the door it went sailing into the frame of the cart kiosk at mach 9
>mfw
>"really?"
"im sorry m8, whatever i fucked up ill pay to fix it."
>inspect the door
>it hit the guard on the door, not even a scratch
>wew lad

I know how you feel. Fixing a small problem and causing a bigger one seriously sucks and you never forgive yourself. Makes me think about the countless bolts I snapped because I didn't think about spraying them before hand.

How the fuck does that even work? Like how retarded can you make an otherwise simple layout like that?

>At Goodwill buying rug
>Open driver door
>Hear slight "tap"
>Get in car
>Close door
>While putting on seatbelt look at other car
>See white dot
>Hooly shit no fucking way
>Row window down
>Try to rub white dot off with finger
>NOTHING IS WORKING
>Open door again
>See if it was really me & match door to other car
>IT WAS ME
>FUCK
>Look around for witnesses to kill
>nobody
>drive off

My sister's husband got fucked over by his friend:

>2012
>he had a shit car for years, saving up
>got a brand new S-Class with a new version of the airmatic suspension
>going out for a drive with his best friends
>one of them was fucking with him
>at around 10-15 mph
>pulled keyfob out of ignition
>engine turns off, no power to suspension with car still in motion

Had to pay the equivalent of 6k USD to get it fixed. I remember him being really upset about it too since it was his first brand new car.

As for me worst thing I did was forget to swap out the air filter, it stayed on for around 50k km, which is a big no-no where I live.

pic related

Fucker deserved it.

I tore off the badge from an old abandoned mercedes once, I still have it in my drawer somewhere.

>pulled keyfob out of ignition
>engine turns off, no power to suspension with car still in motion

GERMAN ENGINEERING FOLKS

No she didn't they would drag us around south jersey for hours playing the little mermaid songs. Whenever I would try to touch one of them they'd call me inbred

>Mustang
nothing of value was lost.

I ripped the fender and bumper off my buddy's 76 ford pickup. Pic related. ...just had to buy a fucking bike.

When I first got my license I was driving my mom's minivan and hit a curb hard when trying to avoid a big dip. Nothing was fucked up though.