People are shitting on Trumps business since they say that he would have the same networth or maybe more if he had...

People are shitting on Trumps business since they say that he would have the same networth or maybe more if he had invested in the S&P instead of starting a real estate business.

But isn't that misleading since he was also able to keep the same networth and also pay all of the people that work for him? So wouldn't he essentially be "worth" more today since hes creating jobs for people and has a business that he can give to his kids?

red pill me pls im dumb with biz

If he just invested his loan (which is what I assume you're talking about) he would have to take money out of his principal to live as he does and did

Yeah I was talking about the loan his father gave him.

So if he would have had to take money out of his principal to live then it means he was better off starting a business.

Trump doesn't like to push the jobs creation angle since his businesses have repeatedly declared bankruptcy to avoid paying their workers.

>leftists claim to be for the little man
>trump took the money to start a business empire
>employs thousands of people
>leftists call him a moron and claim he would be better off keeping the money in index funds, meaning he would have no business and employees
how can leftist parasites be this delusional?

>builds multi-million dollar hotel
>declares bankruptcy so he doesn't have to pay the builders
>all those jobs, none of the money
>makes hundreds of millions off hotel
>hires 43 illegal immigrants for housekeeping
>pays less than minimum wage
thanks for the jobs, Mr. The Donald

what's the problem? i thought the selling point of illegals was that they do the work no one else wants?

the bigger question is how much is the guy actually worth.
how much debt does he have
we don't have a good view of his taxes, for good reason.

I don't see any problem with it.
Just saying he doesn't push his job creation because he's notorious for not paying people and he doesn't work in a sector that produces many jobs americans want to do. Or really many jobs at all.

If there was a shortage of ditch diggers the wage of a ditch digger would go up so more people would be cool with doing that shit.

then leftists should love him even more since he's justify illegals' existence in this country.

It's a principle called beating the market. An investor's returns logically depend on how well the economy is doing. Any average Joe can invest in a representative list of blue chip companies. A superior investor knows which companies will do better than average.

No, because S&P companies have employees too. You could say he has better managerial talent than the average investor, but he's not a better investor.

>thread talking about Trump's ability as a businessman
>Fucking lefties!

Never change /pol/

>frogposter on an indonesian waterpainting forum
>thinks Trump isn't a good businessman

never change Veeky Forums

Until one of his critics starts flying around in a 757 with their name on it in golden letters, I think I'll trust Donald to know how to handle money just a bit more.

Bill Gates
Michael Bloomberg
Elon Tesla
Facebook Jew

All higher net worth

And yet...

never underestimate the stupidity and anger of the conservative American.

Is that so?

haha this is so dumb.

if someone gave me a million dollars that I had 40 years to grow, if I didn't have my own plane by then id be an absolute failure.

im conservative, but trump is nothing special as a business man.

the guy has no business running for mayor, never mind president, he couldn't name you the enemies and allies of the US, couldn't pass a 5th grade civics test.

but I give him credit, he made a major gamble that his voters would be as stupid as he thought they would be, and he read the country correctly.

Buffett owns a Bombardier Challenger 600 but in his defense he has about ten times the net worth and started from nothing.