/digi/ - Digimon General

Loss Idol Edition.

Digimon Adventure tri. part 4, "Loss", is released on 25th February (24th February for the West).

Previous: >Cyber Sleuth FAQ
pastebin.com/TPAsY1Z1

>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Digimon Adventure tri. episodes:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Digimon Adventure tri. part 4 "Loss" PV2
dailymotion.com/video/x5ahqsn_digimon-adventure-tri-soshitsu-2-pv_shortfilms

>Discord link
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 20
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=901180

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpysWAWWmzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first post, for full reminder

Nowhere near enough. I've only seen like two edits.

Reposting
I have no fucking idea what this is

Appmon Season 2/Game 2/Version 2 confirmed?

I keep forgetting that you guys are still hanging around.

Just when I thought the Appmon train was slowing down suddenly there is more plastic I have to buy.

Banned in 'murrika for being too sexy.

>no idea what it is
It's exactly what it looks like. They are getting an upgraded Appli Driver. Probably so they can reach god grade or something.

There's actually also a new Appmon Band coming out. But unlike this first plain white band they originally released, this one is more expensive. It's called the Seven Code Band I believe. Pretty sure it will have electronics in it and that's why it's pricier.

Reposting my guesses:

>Yuujin gets a purple Appdrive around April with Offmon as his partner
>the Appdrives get a "pairing" upgrade around June that allows two to be used together

Now I'm wondering if Ai and Wato will get Appdrives.

Appdriver Duo, yujiin will have one first then all the other characters will get the upgrade, it seems to have proper minigames to it too
Im so excited, I wonder if this means the toys are selling well.
Oh god I hope they make a sequel to the 3DS game as well I like it so much.

I'm hoping they do a sequel aswell, but doesn't the first game have an extra 100 unused appmon spaces? They could pull a Youkai Watch and just give the game giant updates that adds in a bunch of new content like quests, new story, new appmon, etc

Also very happy Offmon is Yuujin partner, love that little guy.

So, this will probably be Haru+Yuujins partner toward the end

I was hoping for Gaiamon for the anime, I wonder if they are saving him for later for some reason.

>released on 25th February (24th February for the West

Hah suckers

Is this Susanoomon Furry Mode?

>what are timezones

>Get games months later
>somehow, get the movies sooner

That Art on the chips is so amazing, they have perfectly captured the 1999 artstyle, I wonder if its the same artist involved.

Are Koushiro and Jou supposed to look like the next big thing in electronic dance music in the OP image?

I swear, this music cafe is going to be Ground Zero of the next zombie apocalypse.

Nah, Gaiamon will definitely happen. Probably before Rebootmon. Just Rebootmon takes Onmon, Gatchmon, Offmon, and Hackmon plus some other appmon to form. So it'll be the true end game form, unless they've got a movie planned.

>the Appdrives get a "pairing" upgrade around June that allows two to be used together
I think that's unlikely, because the appli drive already has "pairing" written on it.

isn't gem not selling their big digis regardless?
and aren't they relatively easy to get secondhand?

The name of the new ones being Appli Drive DUO tells me it's different to a standard Appli Drive.

Angewomon and Angemon were limited to 1 per person on P-Bandai, and Angewomon could not be sold in the US. I hope the same does not happen to Ladydevimon.

Greymon will just be scary.

Forever mad.

Well duh, that much is obvious, but whatever new function they have can't use the word "pairing" to distinguish it from the basic model.

Angewomon is pretty damn expensive at $300+ now. A few shops had it at about between $220 and $250. I got mine for around $220 last year. I'll get Angemon this year if I can so I can have the matching set.

>giant updates
Not with the numbers Appli Monsters sold.

>Angewomon
Ultimate
>Angemon
Champion
>Still towers over angewmon

Pairing refers to the Buddy Appmon the Appli Drive is connected to.

Heaven knuckle confirmed

Who will have Onmon, then? Rei's brother?

I wonder how much the animators want to kill whoever designed seraphimon

So I've looked for mons to beat up with my 2000-2500 range stats megas in Next Order, but the only thing that even gives full gains are the Wargrowlmon in ExMachina and taking down one of those takes a lot of HP and MP.
I'm guessing it's a lot more efficient to do this if you have one very strong partner and one fresh partner and just grind up the baby one that way? I'm guessing it might be better than using the training hall (netting about 60 through growth spurt and 30 regular right now for me), but what's the actual numbers here?

Because one takes the form of an adult male and the other an adult female. I mean she's like 10 ft tall and he's like 15ft tall.

I understand now.

Did you try the wizardmon in Bony resort, red celeb room? should be easy to kill and give out ok stats. If you reached absolute zero there should be hyogamon in Frozen Way, which should give stats until the 3-4K, if you are strong enough

That's 7 Heaven's dumbass.

Yes, and Biomon is Dr. Afro's buddy appmon.

Yes it's more efficient with 1 rookie and 1 strong partner, the 2 BlkGarurumon in step step server desert are fairly easy to beat and cap at 3000 stat till they give no gains, only applies to rookie and lower, then move to BlkWereGarurumon in bony church and use attack plug in X till you cap at around 6000 stat.
Battling gives you more stat gains per hour in game than training because training skip 1 hour in game time. You have to use food buff to train from Seraphimon for maximal gains.

>Dr. Afro

I believe you mean Dr. NOOOOOOOO!

It sold fine, and sales are irrelevant in this case. Youkai Watch gets supported even with sales not being what they used to be. They usually plan things like these ahead, so even if it sells bad, they're not gonna just suddenly not release this thing they've already worked hard on.

well price is relative, what was the base price?

Appli Monsters sales are, in no way, in the same league as Youkai Watch.

I have enough qt figs honestly and angewomon wasn't a favorite back when, but I will murder for fucking greymon
how do I into forwarding services since I heard it's jap only too?

Again, irrelevant. Something doesn't have to sell a crazy good amount to warrant support.

>Heaven knuckle
Don't you mean: SEVEN HEAVENS!

Is that the jp name or a different attack

That was the base price. It was over $50 so I was qualified for freeshipping and no tax.

It's an entirely different attack. Heaven's Knuckles is Angemon's special attack and Seven Heavens is Seraphimon's.

That was always his attack name. Heavens knuckle is angemons attack

I meant the original sales price before it went secondhand
at any rate there seem to be figs around in the 230 range still

Doesn't matter anyway since attacks are rarely announced aloud in Tri.

Well both the new and second hand were both in the 200 range so it really made no difference which I bought.

well guess that's not too bad then
might pick one up if I save a bit of extra scratch

I thought that Yujinn would be working for Leviathan,unless he's going to switch sides.

>Kairi did not grab those at an point
Is she gay?

No, that's why she didn't grab them. No dyke could resist those.

They were too high to grab.

They belong to Angemon.
Just like Hikari belongs to Takeru. It's a shame he doesn't want her anymore

Maybe he has his own agenda? Besides we still don't know who was the one who fused Cameramon into Scopemon.

50 bucks says its afro man

So is Appmon worth watching or is it literally just Yokai Watch: Knockoff Edition?

Make your own decision, but its not like YW because there is an actual plot that advances.

Not them, but YW has a plot that advances. It's just subtle and only a few episodes really truly show it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cpysWAWWmzU

If that doesn't get you hype. Don't bother watching it. The show is great, in my opinion.

Also, don't watch the video if spoilers matter to you.

Really? I watched like 15 eps of YW and it was always episodic.

Did you not like the first 15 episodes? The show as a whole gets better down the line. The movies are especially great. The first movie is probably one of my favorite animated movies.

It also helps boost your enjoyment to watch subs rather than dubs mostly because the dub is genuine trash, not saying this as some sort of dub hater.

Say something nice about Mimi.

They werent the first 15, they were random eps when I was watching Japanese television.
Its not that I didnt like it but that it was kinda meh. Never heard a single opinion of the movies I guess Ill check them out sometime.

She's not picky with her sex buddies.

She is atleast the 3rd cutest digi girl.

I'm not gonna lie, I am still a Takarifag and I ship their mons. A cat and a hamster... or two ridiculously beautiful human-like humanoids.

How do you feel about the fact that Takeru has been seeing other people? Does it bother you?
Or everything is okay as long as he and Hikari end up together?

Oh, well if you were to watch it as a whole, the development would be more noticeable.

The movies should definitely be checked out, the first especially. Might be some things you don't understand if you don't watch the show up to that point, but it's nothing too big from what I remember.

Eh I grew out that phase a long time ago. Now I joke about how he will never get the girl and that Hikari only has eyes for onii-chan. Though I still wish they became a couple. The mons actually.

I actually legitimately have always wanted Hikari to end with her brother.

I love her hair

Funny because he seems more interested in Meiko than Hikari.
And Hikari seems more interested in hanging out with her friends than hanging out with Taichi.

I guess they grew up

I know but it fuels me the fact that they STILL sleep on the same bedroom.

But they don't.

>playing Cyber Sluts
>doing the job where you have to shadow Nokia
>end up fighting Blackwargreymon and Blackmetalgarurumon
>farm investigates and finds a new job at the same time
>client is Blackgabumon
>can't get any of these mons because I didn't buy the game fast enough
>teasing me with Blackwargreymon cock as he's the main virus type I want on my team

Fucking fuck I'm mad

Yeah they do, you can see their bunk beds

I still don't understand why it's available as paid DLC. The time of pre-ordering is long past and there's profit to be made here.

I have a bunk bed but that doesn't mean I sleep with my oniichan.
It serves as a shelf and shit.

Taichi and Hikari have beds with shelving above and below. It's been like that since 02.

I sleep with my brother but that doesn't mean I have sex with him

>I have to stop feeling special just so one faggot can enjoy his recolors
nah

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Thats what you think.

Exactly how are we special for deciding to buy a game at launch?
Exclusive pre-order DLC is incredibly retarded and one of the worst things to come out of pre-order culture.

Why the fuck not? Do you wan your best friend's brother to cuck you?

>feeling special because you ordered faster than someone that wasn't even aware of the game's existence
>feeling special because you pre-ordered a video game

Really, user?

I have the shitty recolors and you don't.
Feels pretty special if you ask me.

Just kidding. I completely agree with you.
I pirated CS+DLC anyways.

My inner child still wants to see a happily married HolyAngemon and Angewomon with a kid.

Go write fanfiction about it.

Draw something lewd about it.

>Lucemon
DELET THIS