See? Now we can sell your car and buy something responsible!

>See? Now we can sell your car and buy something responsible!

I'm confused I only see 2 men?

Why is that man holding a pregnancy test?

Sounds like shitty wife.

I was asked to upgrade from Blue to Green.

>Being so financially irresponsible that you haven't planned for a pregnancy and are going to allow it to fuck you over.
OR
>Being so stupid that you don't realize you're not in financial trouble and your girl is just making a power play that you're too dickless to stop.

You deserve to sell your car in either situation.

They're holding the surrogate's test.

The guy in the background is wondering the same thing.

perhaps you should come over to the stairs so I can protect you

>2015 with 2006 wheels.

Da fuq?

Guy on my block put new tires on his limited expedition then his wife wrapped it around a pole. Sold me wheels+tires for 150 total.

Maybe had 300 miles on them

Your wife sounds no better.

Blue is the obvious patrician choice.

I still own (paid off) both. Letting my sister drive blue because she asked to borrow it and I dont have time to go innawoods hunting this year.

>falling for the marriage meme

>there are married people on Veeky Forums

How can we cleanse Veeky Forums of this normie filth?

>>there are married people on Veeky Forums

its only going to increase as the userbase grows older

Veeky Forums is already one of the most normie boards anyway

>having only 1 car
You keep your fun car(s) and have a practical DD. Or her car is the practical car, and all of yours are the fun ones.

>yeah no. kid will do just fine in the 2+2. get your own if youre that concerned.

>Veeky Forums is already one of the most normie boards anyway

No way. Veeky Forums and /soc/ are.

Veeky Forums has a good amount of hardcore autist virgins who need an outlet.

>its only going to increase as the userbase grows older
It feels more like an odd blend of ages. Some people stay, but there are so many posters that have disappeared over the years. And at the same time, there are definitely a lot of new posters in younger age brackets.

>Veeky Forums is already one of the most normie boards anyway
About average I think, some other boards are terrifyingly worse.

>See? Now I can legally take half your shit

I probably shouldve added

>that I use

those hardcore autist virgins will probably make an attempt to better themselves eventually too

yeah I guess

I feel like I shouldve left this place a long time ago myself

just feels weird seeing older people on here

I just realized there are 13 year olds on Veeky Forums right now. I started in 03 (still a newfag). I have been on Veeky Forums longer than some users have been alive.

Ive only been here since 2009 and didnt get heavily into it until around 2011

I realize I am turning into those "youre too old to still be on Veeky Forums" people I made fun of lel

That's impossible my waifu is 2D and I'm in the realm of 3D

Shoving will protect you.

I left for a while to an F150 forum, but they were so fuckin gay with their ricey shit that I couldn't take it.

jokes on you, i'm a virgin who will never even see a vagina irl.

>I feel like I shouldve left this place a long time ago myself
It's hard to leave, not like there's anywhere else better to go either. I barely post on any of the car-specific forums, but always make time to stop by Veeky Forums

>just feels weird seeing older people on here
I don't notice until there are some blatantly underage or stupid posts, and then I feel like I'm too old to be here for a brief moment.

>tfw never have to deal with this ever

you forgot /adv/

Same. I still stop by on occasion because I don't spend time on regular car forums. But these kids stay stupid on here. I'm on a once every few weeks visit.

The easiest way to protect yourself from this is to financially run yourself into the ground if she divorces you and lawyers up. Can't take what you don't have, and it'll be tons of fun blowing it all away before blowing yourself away.

>tfw my qt3.14 gf likes to touge
>hates minivans/suvs/crossovers
>loves wagons
>loves 80s and 90s wedge cars
>likes popups
>appreciates my car autism
>told her to point out cars she likes
>roll by Mk3 Supra on way to date
>"ohh, user, that car is really cool"
>mfw

feels good man

>Not having enough money to just buy an additional car.

Seriously; I make enough money to collect cars and I would love to have the problem of needing a "family" car.

sounds like a sponge of a woman... does she have a job mate?

wtf is that pic?
skin cancer?

Yeah she has a job m8e. Shes just one of few i suppose.

back to your original board

and yet here you are on Veeky Forums. fuck off

How's that an upgrade?

>Veeky Forums has been around since 03
>muhhh secret club!!!

You realize there are a lot of 30-40 year olds on Veeky Forums right? We were in our late teens early 20's when this shit started.

It's time for you to hang out with humans and not two dimensional /a/ characters. Be gone with you!

What kind of shit did they do?
How much did they make fun of chevys and how insecure were they about the dodge ram and japs making better trucks?

I live in a small town where I can't find a woman; instead, I have a small collection of cars.

>straightfags

cute freckles

That's rachael maddow you insensitive bastard

Looking for used fun cars on craigslist is fucking painful.

>"Selling the old dream car, got a kid on the way and the missus needs a bigger car"
>"Letting go of my old manual, had it for years, runs great, but the wife says she wants an automatic"
>etc.

Whipped married guys are one of the most pathetic creatures in existence.

In your case is not by choice though.

OK

>going to jail because you cannot pay child support

Nope!

Makes me glad I live in a place where you kinda need two cars unless you both work in the same close area, same times and also never do anything apart

I'll make fucking sure to marry someone who is not at all interested in cars. That means she can get a nice little crossover for her and the kid(s) while I can fuck around with whatever stupid shit I want

>No way. Veeky Forums and /soc/ are.
>Veeky Forums, bunch of lifting virgins that found out that muscles don't make up for the lack of personality and sociability that makes them so unattractive
>basically grows gayer and gayer as men look to (and at) other men seeking approval, goals, attention, etc.

>/adv/
>bunch of college kids asking about the school they'll never go to

>Veeky Forums
>bunch of 13 year old virgins pretending they have masters and PHDs from ivy league schools when they can barely do algebra
>will never post their diplomas in any thread asking for proof ever

>/k/
>bunch of noguns or neets, very few people have significant knowledge in planes, helicopters, tanks, etc. Most just know the memes that get spewed

>/soc/
>haha, no

>/pol/
>see /soc

>/out/
>relatively normie based, but still filled with a bunch of losers that backpack and hike alone because nobody will go with them

>/asp/
>bunch of wrestling fags circlejerking about their man drama show

>Veeky Forums
>bunch of people shilling their pump and dump stocks and getting shit on when they lose all their money

>/an/
>actually pretty normal, if you count people who's best (and only) friends are animals
>still friends

All I know

Just hit her womb with a hammer

ok

With the way it's going over in Yurop, she may not even be allowed to drive

your quickly becoming one the more cancer trips

>she can get a nice little crossover for her and the kid(s)

people like YOU who are OK with the crossovers existence and willingness to actually purchase them is why they have existed so long

>not forcing your automotive autism onto your loved ones
just end it faggot

My wife suggested I sell my car.

I looked at her like she was crazy.

Fuck you Benz is actually a good trip

I'll quote myself from a few months back

The crossover is a vehicle class that suits areas like mine very much, although an AWD wagon or similar would also do perfectly fine (but not as well as a crossover)

this. My brother and I were both raised riding in the passenger seat of a first-gen RX-7.

My mom was pretty cool, too bad dad's a cuck that unironically thinks GM produces good vehicles.

flat black boomer rod 7 seater hearse when

>people like YOU who are OK with the crossovers existence
Autism speaks. Leave benz alone faggot, he's one of the few people here who isn't a complete fuckup

Wow, you're illiterate.

>not having a toy hauler to go with the toys

poor

Is the green one 2wd??????

eh, as a sedan driver, I sort of hate my sedan because when driving with friends to events there isn't enough room, so I feel I am sort of the "guy who hangs out with his friends and travels to ski/camps", person, but who stilll needs to park in cities" (I have eneded up using my pickup more than I want to, because it has 5 people space and stuff).