Sometimes, I wish Tesla fags were ban to /n/ or got their own containment board/thread...

Sometimes, I wish Tesla fags were ban to /n/ or got their own containment board/thread. It's completely fucking retarded comparing a Electric Cars to a ICE cars for starters. They are both considered cars just because of the loose definition of what a car is. You don't see people here jerking to some Semi-Truck with fucking rockets attached to it's back being faster than all cars that exist. Do you know why?

Because it's a fucking different ballgame. I know Veeky Forums is mostly shitposting, just see what a fucking shitfest is any thread mentioning a C7 and a R35, but let's increase the quality of this board by stop being retarded.

Most car people don't give a rat's ass to Tesla, not because they're bad or something, but because they lack all those subjective adjectives that gave cars all their personality and culture behind them.

Just look at this fucking retarded shitting up this thread. What do you even accomplish with this kind of shitpost?

So, let's discuss. Should Teslafags have their own containment thread so they stop shitposting? Am I being a faggot and Tesla are cars just like any other cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

gas2.org/2016/05/08/tesla-may-build-200000-modle-3-cars-end-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=XRBI_eBk8dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Am I being a faggot and Tesla are cars just like any other cars?
Yep

Lmao, apparently tesla shit posting is very effective.

Maybe you should fuck off to reddit or some other safe space, faggot

>reddit
>safe space from tesla

pick one

Safe space from teslashitposting
As in no Alphonso making you cry like a little girl

lol musk pays reddit to get his shit on the front page every week.

gas2.org/2016/05/08/tesla-may-build-200000-modle-3-cars-end-2017/

Speaking of plebians. How will this pan out? There is no way he can sell 400,000 Meme 3s right? Nobody has seen the thing yet and he's already sold $400,000? Yeah fucking right.

All he did was give a steve jobs style press conference and showed off the chasis.

I'd say that if Musk is getting any federal shekels this will be the greatest scam of the century. If not, he most likely will deliver since investors are not THAT retarded, right...?

Tesla share holders buy and sell based on hourly tweets from the king of shit himself
If the tweet implies he is having a bad day, sell sell sell
If the tweet is a happy tweet, buy buy buy

Stupid tech crowd is stupid as usual
After all they are probably mostly the same dumb fucks that were apart of the dotcom bubble

I don't give a rat's ass about almost any new car. They're all full of driver's AIDS and autopilot crash detection bullshit. Car enthusiasts will be extinct within 2 generations.

Tesla shitposting is obnoxious and retarded but it's all been worthwhile thanks to this retarded thread.

EVs will be cool as fuck when they start making fun ones though.

>Veeky Forums literally lives to bench race shitboxes with their laptimes, 0-60, weight, horsepower, etc.
>electric car comes along
>doesn't make loud noises like Veeky Forums's fart-can equipped civics
>too expensive for Veeky Forums NEETs
>BTFOs every car they like
>"we dont like statistics anymore"

lol

Lel cry harder faggot

>when they start making fun ones
they already do senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=XRBI_eBk8dE

>laptimes
All teslashit has going for it is a few 0-60 pulls before it dies
Top speed of a 90s civic, No sustained high speed performance, can't even lap the nurburgring without going into limp mode and needing a tow truck...

I wonder why no one cares abkut it

>we don't care about it because we can't bench race it

of course, since you can't afford real cars...

Umm excuse me my dad is ceo of Ferrari red bull

>BTFOs every car they like
>"we dont like statistics anymore"

what are "effective range" and "time to recharge" - the wind-up toy can BTFO most anything in a straight line, but only if it doesn't have to go further than half a mile because then it demands a nap and throttles itself to 70% or less until you give it tendies and a blanky.

For people who can actually afford one (not you), it's a nice daily driver/family sedan luxobarge, not a sports car. Its battery lasts long enough to drive your kids to school, go to work, get groceries, etc, and still shit all over your backyard engine swapped civic at a stoplight

Electric cars are the future, deal with it ;^)

Then why is Tesla attempting to use its 0-60 times to advertise them like sportscars?

That's like advertising feminine hygiene products by showing them being used to pressure wash the side of a house.

This is exactly the kind of shitpost I'm talking about. A electric car are to ICE car, the same a Top Fuel car is to a ICE car. Translation: not the fucking same thing.

Which is completely irrelevant for the point of this thread. It's not about how good is Tesla, is simply that Tesla is not a car in the same sense we know cars. This picture related can go faster than a Tesla or even a fucking formula 1. So fucking what? Not the point.

>Tesla is not a car in the same sense we know cars

They said that about the internal combustion engine in 1886, user. Old man Benz wasn't fuckin' having it.

Seriously - in what way is something with a chassis, 4 wheels, a transmission, a drivetrain, and an engine that propels itself under its own power when you manipulate a throttle not a car "as we know it?"

The same way steam engine cars are not cars as we know it.

>Most car people don't give a rat's ass to Tesla, not because they're bad or something, but because they lack all those subjective adjectives that gave cars all their personality and culture behind them.

Exactly this OP.

>ITS NOT A CAR SO ITS NOT A FAIR COMPARISON
its a fucking car. deal with it.

This right here, Musk is a fucking conman.

u herd it from Veeky Forums, cats outta the bag. everyone go home

Mmmmm, fresh pasta.

A little too much salt though.

>I hate seeing threads about
>therefore I will make a thread about

kill you are self

Daily reminder that a 90s civic has more top end than a tesla

All this proves is that europeans are dribbling retards, doesn't prove ICEs are worse than electrocery