/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1176

Butt edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/jb3cHtu9

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force is now available on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/524580/

Neptune and Noire will be guest characters in Compile Heart's upcoming Gun Gun Pixies game: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/464/1464619/

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru Stuff:
Latest Chaos Chanpuru Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=B-aaPg3rCJE [Open]
A Brief Look on Chaos Champuru's Story and Characters: gematsu.com/2016/08/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-details-story-characters
CC's Opening Released: youtube.com/watch?v=0Hs9hezCdDQ [Open]
CC's Gameplay Explained: siliconera.com/2017/01/25/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-shows-us-play-strategic-card-game/

4 Goddesses Online Things:
Dengeki Playstation owners can get extra cat suits as a special DLC: compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/dlc/?page=1
Idea Factory holds a Twitter lottery, 10 lucky followers will receive an art piece autographed by Tsunako: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/832505109653311489
Fresh patch for 4GO is released: compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/dlc/?page=2
First Hour of 4GO Gameplay with English Subtitles: youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9aznZK-YY [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1UhBsfTkJfm
bundlestars.com/en/star-deal
youtube.com/watch?v=JfKB1stuzrA
youtube.com/watch?v=5-jkbKvN07Q
youtube.com/watch?v=y55wPNTdbu4&index=24&list=PLEAAC182966AE4A81&ab_channel=Razzie16
youtube.com/watch?v=xALve9vCaHs&list=PLEAAC182966AE4A81&index=29&ab_channel=AbstractEntertainment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to post Rena every thread until Compile Heart add her to next Neptunia game.

Praise Rena!

vocaroo.com/i/s1UhBsfTkJfm

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

Between me and them

Do you think neptune likes it rough?

Vert is best goddess.

Correct!

Pure normiebait, nothing more

>normie

It is the will of my wife, Lady Blanc, that the Eltard be fucking range banned for ban evasion already.

Pic related, it's my wife's current face

>blonde
>muh boobies
>grown up motherly type
100% normiebait

In the wise words of a certain Planeptunian goddess, "Booby time is over"

>normie

Be honest, if there was a full sized statue of your favorite nep, and you had the money, would you buy it? Even if it was thousands of dollars?

Chibi Twerkin'!

i have the money for it
so sure

What kind of autistic question is that? The answer is "TAKE MY GODDAMN MONEY"

>Hey user what's up with the statue of a little girl in a hoodie that you keep in your living room?

I want Nepnep to look at me like that when I show off my 21cm dick to her.

I love Chika!!

Heyo

Butt Technology.

What's got neppy looking so happy today, nepgen?

Probably memes.

I love Uzume!

She caught Plutie sleeping in her hoodie which is why Nep's wearing her dress today.

I love Nepgear!

Shares.

Who did uzumefags like best before VII?

She read this.

Well, that's certainly why I'm now smiling.

I want to nep Big Nep all day and all night!

NepuBuran

Would you do this for your goddess if someone talked shit about her, nepgen?

Ha

>Liking headcrab
I'd kick him out too

Canned Compa, desu ~!

If someone talked shit about my Lady Blanc, we'd be going one on one, and there'd be a dead shit talker

Blanc is ugly and by-far the worst goddess.

bundlestars.com/en/star-deal

V-II at $7.99.

I don't think you'll get it cheaper than that.

You say that but what if I actually doxxed and killed you? I wont because that's too much effort to expend on a faggot throwing shitty bait out over Veeky Forums, but I could.

I Love Eryn!!!!

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

I'd curve stomp anyone whom would in my face.

pics of Marianna when?

What is Nepgear's plan?

Basically this:
youtube.com/watch?v=JfKB1stuzrA

Kill Tiara

cute

>even though that's actually arfoire

Arfoire? More like huge whore, HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sleepy neps

Plutie would never drool like that, I bet that's Neptune's leftover spit from when she kissed Plutie during that nap.

Buying Nep gf's

I love Uzume!.

Good night, /nepgen/.

I love Gearnon!

>no bulge

Neptuna doing her Mario impression

youtube.com/watch?v=5-jkbKvN07Q

Ded.

+1 for Nepgear!

My wife Blanc is cute.

I have returned.

Uzume told me that Neptune and Plutia are dating.

This looks nice.

Good night nepgen

youtube.com/watch?v=y55wPNTdbu4&index=24&list=PLEAAC182966AE4A81&ab_channel=Razzie16

My goddess-candidate Rom is so cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=xALve9vCaHs&list=PLEAAC182966AE4A81&index=29&ab_channel=AbstractEntertainment

>Littered OP
[Open]

Shhh, don't criticize the OP, or someone will get mad at you again and go in an autistic fit about complains.

I want to amputate Uzume's arms and legs and use her as a toilet, pissing and shitting in her defenseless mouth. When I'm not using her, I want to hang her from the ceiling and use her as a punching bag.

>hating on Neps
You aren't welcome in this thread

Fuck off, retard.

Fuck off, edgy underage.

Post more.

I want to inject acid into Compa's eyes until they burst, and then when she's blind and screaming in agony I want to randomly stab all over her body with a red hot needle.

I see Ghostroach is still mad that he got BTFO'd.

Neps are straight.

No shit Sherlock.

Who is Ghostroach?

Some pathetic piece of shit who shitposts out of spite after being shown the door because everyone hated it.

Hi Ghostroach.

Oh, and I forgot.
Every time it get spotted, it call everyone else by its own name to try to confuse everyone.

Autism.
I shitpost out of sheer boredom, not spite. I don't know if this Ghostroach person is around but if he is, he's not shitposting much. When I get bored and leave I'll take most of the shitposting with me.

Why are you doing this to us

I want to lewd the IF!

Because he's autistic.

Because your rage is amusing, specially when you suppress it, so if no one replies it's even funnier.

Blanc.

Nobody cares, fuck off.

I care about IF.

>nobody care about IF
Phew.