Why do black people consider dating or marrying a white woman as great of an achievement as getting a high paying job...

why do black people consider dating or marrying a white woman as great of an achievement as getting a high paying job or graduating from college?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/melanin.feed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because everyone acts like blacks are inferior
except white women. They don't act like that at all.

so it feels good to prove people wrong and fuck their daughters at the same time.

what makes you think you understand how all black ppl as a whole think?
especially when so many of them are with black women??

Why do you have that saved?

why do you think ?

Despite all the propaganda you might encounter it's still hardmode to get other women for black guys - just got to look at statistics instead of staged images.

You're a faggot cuck?

so?
its a free country :p

tyrone please

>hardmode to get other women for black guys
it's not it's easy to get laid
hard to have a relationship which is what most black guys don't want anyway

>black people consider dating or marrying a white woman as great of an achievement as getting a high paying job or graduating from college
but they fucking don't that's not it at all
they consider making money through not getting a high paying job or graduating from college as great an achievement

I dont give a shit about you insulting my people with your biased words. Dont lump me into that shit you damn retard.

Ive only ever dated spanish, black and french. I work hard go to college and run my own damn startup. Dont put me in that stupidity

>why do black people consider dating or marrying a white woman as great of an achievement as getting a high paying job or graduating from college?

We are all animals at our basest.

ALL animals will seek out mates with superior genetics to breed. It's in their DNA.

Same with Niggers.

Niggers realize white genetics are superior. Which is why Niggers hate their own black women but worships White genetics.

t.triggered

so why do white girls seek out blacks?
I'm confused

Cause we have superior genes when it comes to men.

A white girl will fuck a black guy, like they'll fuck a dog. It's taboo. It's naughty. It makes them feel dangerous fucking a filthy nigger.

Then they all go marry themselves white guys.

Only the fatties stay with Niggers.

girls fuck dogs ?

They don't. Stop memeing.

It's always fun to make rednecks angry

You tried to deny us votes and now we're creaming your daughters :^)

8.6% of black marriages are black male/white female, in absolute terms 390,000. White male/ black female however is 0.3% of white marriages or 190,000.

Your mom loves big white cock, same with your grandma and great grandma

LOL

Your post screams

I N S E C U R I T Y

Might be because everybody find black females disgusting?

Have you seen black women?

Spend more time off the internet lads. I live in Atlanta and see beautiful black women everyday. And there's plenty here:
instagram.com/melanin.feed/

That's because American blacks are mixed. European blacks not so much.

Eh, being American isn't the deciding factor. I know three gorgeous black girls born and raised in Africa. One is Kenyan, the other is South African, the third is Nigerian. I actually visited Kenya a few months ago and saw plenty of nice looking girls.

Because Black women are so fucking ugly even Black men don't want them.

>Cherrypicking

Black women are the most obese demographic in the US BY FAR.

You're much more likely to find an obese, disgusting one than anything resembling normal, not even talking about pretty.

Not always. If you notice, white women will stay with a lighter skinned black. You rarely see a white women stay with a darker skinned black for a lengthy period of time.

> as great of an achievement as getting a high paying job or graduating from college

Incorrect. Gettin' money without college or high paying job is the god tier of being a "nigga".

there are hot ones but their hair is usually fake

we dont. atleast i dont

>french

Gave me a chuckle that you don't consider them white. God, I love French girls.

Why does think that this topic is Veeky Forums related?
That being said I'm a white man that's in an relationship with a black woman.
The ONLY people that consider interracial dating as an accomplishment or as an abomination are the people that have never flirted with someone outside their racial comfort zone.
Being in Texas I constantly have other white guys coming up to us saying stupid shit like, "Good job showing black guys how its done" and then they want to high five or something.
Of course we also get all of /pol/s disapproving stares everywhere we go.
On the flip side she gets shamed by both races for having an interracial relationship.

Lmfao

Ooga booga