It's puzzling that 20-somethings with virtually no savings would buy a "sports" car on multi-year loans

It's puzzling that 20-somethings with virtually no savings would buy a "sports" car on multi-year loans,
while billionaires like Ingvar Kamprad drive 24 year old Volvos,
Really makes me think...

really makes me think.

Billionaires can afford to drive a car old enough to post on Veeky Forums.

There's a reason those people are billionaires. They understand that cars are a money pit, so they buy something cheap and reliable. If they actually like cars, they will probably buy a classic for weekend cruising.

boxy masterrace

This
Also this, Boxy body has a certain charm about it

i assure all you faggots who think that you're superior to other people because you drive a clunker around, that you will never be a fucking billionaire.

And buying a 150k car wouldn't even put a dent in these billionaires net worth.

Billionare Ingvar Kamprad is not saving very much money compared to a twenty-something with a sports car.
The guy's not into sports cars. He's not gonna buy one.
If the poor guy's into sports cars, he'll buy one and that's okay. If he didn't have the sports car, he'd still be poor. You're not gonna get rich on the savings from eating ramen noodles and driving a shitbox.

When will you faggots realize that the 240 and old Volvos are unreliable garbage cars with no redeeming qualities?
An old Merc or BMW are based. They're reliable as reliable can be and are actually pretty damn redeeming to drive.

The thing is he bought it new and it lasted him a lifetime as opposed to buying headache inducing disposable shitboxes every couple years

>They understand that cars are a money pit
car maintenance and shit isn't even a fraction of money loss to the billionaires. my thought is some millionaires drive shitboxes simply because they don't want to appear rich even though everyone is aware "this guy is rich", ie hypocrisy.

The rich do things like this so idiots like you think they are more relatable and human.

volvo station wagons are dope, that's why

Ingvar is like 90 and incredibly autismal
Ikea flat packs are basically perfectly shaped to fit in a Volvo estate

>man's fortune is from utilitarian and clean design
>also boxes
>drives a utilitarian and cleanly designed car
>it's also boxy

You don't become rich by driving a shitbox. If you're really into cars, why not indulge yourself and get a good reliable car that would be a pleasure to drive everyday?

HOW

FUCKING

NEW

>Ingvar is like 90 and incredibly autismal
- He reportedly recycles tea bags
- is known to pocket the salt and pepper packets at restaurants
- purchasing Christmas paper and presents in post-Christmas sales

>You don't become rich by driving a shitbox.
No, but you become wealthier by optimizing your car TCO to the minimum.

Pretty sure most billionaires drive Bentleys and shit.
Your esoteric scandi-Jew isn't representive.

I bet he's also the type who steals towels from hotel rooms. Or better yet, the type who brings a bag with them to breakfast in a hotel, put some bread, croissants, jam and butter into it, take them to his room and have that for lunch. He'll, it's what I do...

>anti-degeneracy message

Based Volvo

>while billionaires like Ingvar Kamprad drive 24 year old Volvos,
That's because he's fucking cheap. He drives an old Volvo, buys used clothing, recycles tea bags and steals salt.

He's the fourth richest (give and take) person on the planet but he has some sort of a sick obsession with not using that money for anything. And it's not like he doesn't value money, considering all the tax-avoidance he does.

His house in Switzerland, where he lived to avoid taxes, was outfitted with IKEA furniture

More like they get driven in Bentleys and shit

I'd love to drive a 24 year old Volvo. Unfortunately, they keep getting bought and stanced/ruined by richfags.