Mazda Appreciation Thread

Can we as o collectively share our appreciation of Toyo Kogyo Co., Ltd. (Mazda)? I'll start.

Specially prepared Mazda RX-7 sets land speed class record of 238.442 miles per hour at Bonneville National Speed Trials.

Question

Was the NC Miata the first Jap sports car to feature Double Wishbone and Multilink suspension design?

I do love me some mazda

If only we got a short wheelbase rx8 turbo
If only

Post merzders

A cute

Got a higher rez photo of that picture senpai?

I've got the blue one. Guy at work has the red, he also has a s2k and a 350z, I didn't realize he had a speed3 until the week after I bought mine he drove his in and parked next to me.

poverty

Idk about multi link but preludes had double wishbone iirc

Who did both first I wonder

Those headlights are too sexual for sheet metal

Rear end looks like an early 2nd gen mr2

you rear looks like a 2nd gen semen demon

How likely is it that the Mazda 3 line will get an upgrade next year?

It literally just did. We are on gen 3

>driving a Mazda unironically

Lol. Nothing wrong with GODzda

if you consider the RX-8 a sports car, then it was first. the NC and RX-8 share the same platform with same suspension layout and some components (but not all) interchangeable

i'm thinking of buying a 6 MPS as my next car

i haven't thought of any reason not to, so anyone here own or previously owned one? anything i should consider before pulling the trigger?

If you're looking for aftermarket support, the 3 is gonna be better for that. 6 delivers power a bit better cause of awd tho

Shit, I left my Mazda outside overnight.

>issue one two models
>over a decade ago
>mazda made it right
Nice try.
Who could possibly hate mazda anyway?

fuck yeah mazda trucks

>Quebec

Well if the dumb franco-gook actually washed the damn car.

Any car driven east of the BC/AB border in winter is going to die from terminal salt-cancer

This was my 2007 NC GT. I got rid of it in '14 and recently found it for sale again an hour away from me.

Can I ask why to both?

My shitbox

How low can you go

Just wanted a change. I traded it for a 2014 BRZ, which I kept for maybe 9 months and then ditched it for a 987 Boxster S... Which is now gone and I have a '17 ND RF GT...
It's been quite the journey, but I'm back in Miata land where I belong.

As for finding my old car again, I was just browsing autotrader for fun one day.

>FB
>FC
>RX8

Which of these is the most enjoyable? FD is far too expensive for a mere pleb like me.

>Cabriolet 323

I fuckn wish that had sold in North Amercia.

It's beautiful. Love the red.

I have my eyes on the white 2017 Mazda3 hatchback.

FC for sure. They're hit or miss on rust though.

+1

Lemme see if you goys are still here, this guy wants 2500 buckoes for his rx7.

Wat fo?