/wfg/ - Warframe General

Waiting for New Content Edition

Ded and Bloated
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/DZc7JO4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/763107-the-glast-gambit-update-19110191101/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

kill me

Threadly reminder that there is STILL no ducat indication on fissure reward selection.
> S T I L L
> T
> I
> L
> L
inb4 muh color coding
[Spoiler]shut up retard

>completely out of Axi V5 relics
>I made all of them radiant
>not a single Valkyr Prime chassis

do it yourself you lazy ass faggot, why the fuck do i always have to do everything for you, get up right now, right fucking now, and do something productive like killing yourself for a change. youll feel better afterwards.

>Siege invasion
>Have to do 10 wave defense mission 3 times
I just wanted to fap

>Frost
>Good for any defense
Wrong, he's good for defense if and only if the primary difficulty is actual defense. In many cases, you'd be better off with more DPS so you clear faster, like infested defense up to level ~60.

>Bloated

I run Heiracon everyday and I haven't seen an Axi V5 in 2 months. Chassis is the last part I need too. I don't even want to use Valkyr I want her for fashion.

>I don't even want to use Valkyr I want her for fashion.
Good taste. Shit frame but cute.

You're killing me here. I didn't even know it was that hard to get, now I feel even worse.
Yep, also want her for fashion.

another user here, 260k in relic packs and at least one 2k heiracon run every day for two weeks before I got my first and currently only axi V5. The run I used it on crashed the client and I lost it and whatever it would have contained.

Some of us are just dedicated fuckholes for RNGesus.

I'll take you for a run or two if you want.

Thanks but I went and did what I should have done right from the start; sell fodder for plat and just buy the parts off someone else. I'll know better come banshit prime's release and won't repeat that mistake.

Are they really saving the Akvasto Prime for Mesa? Unless they really fuck with the stats that shit is going to be incredibly underwhelming

>fuck you teabagger didnt you ' re mother teach you better
People who get upset over teabagging are a riot. The guy also tried saying it was childish and that he was probably older than me though as soon I pushed him about his age suddenly he didn't want to talk about it and age didn't matter anymore.

Mesa is coming with Aksomati prime

>specifically put long over 20 survival into recruiting
>half of the group want to leave at 20 min exactly
what the fuck is wrong with people?
Do they not realize the boosters stack? Do they not get you get more shit by going past 20 with 4CP, and there's no downsides? only the upside of the mission able to last longer than you can join it?

Mesa is a popular frame and Akvasto Prime are a long awaited weapon. DE would make a ton of money on a combo like this. Enough to recoup the eventual loss they'll make during Hydroid Prime Access.

It's probably coming in a couple days with baro like the aklex did.
It isn't

I just want the leaving at 20 meme to die already. It made sense in the old system since you had to wait for the next rotation C for a chance at the goodies. Hell, the new system gives you a random refined relic after Rot C.

>get this for 50p
>didn't even notice the +damage
should I make Sweeper Prime into death spitter or reroll until I can make it a better status spitter

That's exactly my point.
it's fucking retarded.

>credit gains so out of whack people consider leaving at wave 5/first excav on dank sectors

I blame DE.

> Using sentinel weapons
What a gross meme.

blowing up the void was a mistake.

>not using Diriga with decuntstroctor prime

That used to be a good method of credit gain, what happened?
Not everyone can run raids, due to their incompetence.

>tfw their script checks have made it harder to slap it on anything but helios

It's still possible but goddamn it I'm never paying attention when I manage it.

It is a good credit gain.

There should be something better, though. Now it fucks up pub games (esp akkad and hiera) where you want to go longer because affinity/rewards but the retarded pubbies will always leave early.

I just had a hieracon run where one of the retards tried to run away at 7th excav.

Comfiest credit gain is saving sortie 3 for daily reset for shitters like me tho. Easiest 200k with boosters.

oh jesus christ it's a meme? I actually thought sweeper prime was supposed to be good

Everything is a meme, Jack.

I guess if you were confused then I should at least take a moment to explain.

Sweeper Prime isn't actually a terrible weapon, far as weapons go. Blah blah stats blah blah. Problem is that Sentinels are squishy as fuck and there's no way to get em back once they're dead, short of you dying obviously. So elevating their threat level is a bad idea if you want them to survive. And I mean, it's not like any of their weapons are good enough to warrant gambling on a dead sentinel anyway.

How do you guys make the excavator survive for more than a second on long excav runs?

CC and or dakka

Oxium Prime

>new Loki tennogen is literally called Incubus Set
Creator dun goofed should've called it Loki succubus (male)

Thanks

Sounds like a new alertium

given the price of the chassis, you could have farmed and done the barest effort to make plat and got it in under a 3rd of that time.

Even selling syndicate shit would have worked.

Anyone here wants to farm out old Nyx relics for Chasis/Helmets (Meso N1, Neo N1) ?

I'm up for some Nova and Ember (not Axi) relics too.

>people are selling it for only 90p Right Now
I'm tempted to lower the price of secura and sancti to 40 each just to get it for "10"

epic

>tfw dropping all the credits/endo to max Hyperion Thruster
A-at least I'm faster than J3 now.

Some moronic part of me wanted to get that shit from a fissure run, I have no satisfying answer for why I felt that way.

>There should be something better
There is, it's called 25/50 Index.

>stopped playing like two months ago
>bored enough to check /wfg
>"minky left DE"
> based Geoff takes his place
>mfw

not affected by boosters tho

But that's wrong. It doesn't state that it is affected (nor does the drop in the result reflect this), but your actual credit value is indeed affected by booster.

What is the best way to do index then?
I'm not that knowledgable on the subject, only did it for quest

As long as they still allow shitty fan fiction tier user skins it doesn't matter who's in charge.

I've actually had an easier time doing it recently

I usually run Loki; as well as Tigris Prime. Kill the enemies, run by an energy node right as invisibility ends, pop your 2, stay invisible 24/7 until you turn in 25~ points, and then afk.

>Biggest drain of all the mods
>Completely invalidated just by having Itzal
And the drop chance is fairly low to boot, right?

Odonata Prime is really good for J3; the 1 doubles+ your damage.
Is the drop chance low? I got 2 from a single Mobile Defense, like 15s apart from each other.

Doesen' loss of subsequent matches make you lose everything?

You're doing Endurance. It says "Best of 3" but it's actually only 1 match. Due to how the timer works it's ALMOST CERTAINLY (aka in 100+ runs I've never seen it happen but I suppose it's theoretically possible) to lose once you get 25 points.

wut?

Wouldnt it be better to run max endurance and get 100 points for 400 profit with booster?

Does stand united only factor in base armor? for Nidus, would change it from being amazing to just great.

Is buying this for 100p a good deal?

It's ironic because he knew this shit was coming and was ruining a lot of shit in a desperate attempt to appear like he was still relevant. We lost the best Tennogen designer over it.

>guaranteed crits
>guaranteed 4 projectiles
yes

well, that is until they decide that oops, aklex prime rivens need a nerf because it has the same base damage as the lexp but a higher total damage output potential and it only has a neutral disposition because DE's fucking retarded system is literally based on usage stats

>balancing around usage stats
hey if it works for pokemon maybe it'll work for warframe too

Sentinel weapons can proc Growing Power and a Blast Sweeper with high fire rate can serve as minor crowd control. I have never had my Carrier Prime die to anything except AOE damage so reducing its threat level would do nothing.

Gonna need a non Moonrune source on that buddy.

>being this new
click the arrow and search it on iqdb or Google

On mobile familia

its software

I agree with this guy. Even unequipping the weapon, the sentinel will die either way. Might as well let it kill/CC one or two enemies (or a lot of enemies with certain wep)

Is Volt even going to be worth stocking up on? It feels like he's one of the easier primes to get, I think I've wound up with over 10 sets without actively trying to get him.

>Augmented enemy armor sorties halve the strength of CP
I never realised that

halve? more like quarter, but it's actually not even quite that straightforward

see last thread

Has there actually been any Salvage sorties on any of the platforms?
It doesn't sound fun.

>shit frame
>he doesn't know

Inaros just finished, can you please post your builds for me to try to emulate?

Just eat everything you see.

Guys, how do I get some Nitain quickly? Advice/help/tips?

>vitality
>steel fiber
>max range
>max efficiency
nothing else matters, just use pocket sand

Iirc they drop from Sabotage caches.
Rarely.
That's the fastest way.

2% chance from the "C" cache of the "reactor sabotage 2.0" missions, so you have to find all 3 caches. Even with a dedicated team of fast frames it takes about 3 minutes per 2% chance. Doing it solo takes about 10 minutes per 2% chance.

Basically Continuity and Rage aren't bad, but that's about it.
Reminder to have bug armor up, and use pocket sand often.
That's It.
His other two (three, if you count downed) abilities are negligible.

Ah damn, thank you both. My Zhuge might never be completed at this rate.

if you put on rage I suggest taking off steel fiber so you take more damage for more energy, only problem with rage is that enemies CC'd by pocket sand won't damage you to generate energy.

>there are people who defend mastery locks

The whole mastery system is stupid. Max one rank per day, you get nothing from ranking up, stupid tests, etc.

>there are people who still play this boring garbage

Please post good corpus weapons
no memes, thanks

>Fissure spawns a crewman under the stairs
I'm actually impressed that DE had the forethought to add a cover marker for him to make use of

Sorry babe, the credit whip is their only good weapon. Everything else is outclassed by superior Grineer duct tape and whisker technology.

good again corpus? just mod for toxin
corpus themed weapons? ohma, lanka, opticor, synoid gammacor, synoid simulor

I like Supra, Lecta, Dera, Opticor
They're all mostly bad though

>main valkyr
>top damage in every mission
>top kills in every mission
>least damage taken in every mission
>DEAC or nonDEAC it's always the same
Why do you guys think she's shit again? Are you actually gobbling up TQ's bullshit that greedily?

>main

stopped reading your post like DE stopped caring about raids

amprex, quanta vandal, angstrum, sonicor, and staticor as well

>he doesn't have a main frame
How sad...

>fag hasn't posted in a days since moving to /feg/
>lel boogy man tq

off yourself along with the other memeing shitposters

Hard not to be top anything when you only play solo.

Lead by example user-kun. Lead by example.

>solo
>projecting his lack of friends on others
Okay.

>topmost loadout is Equinox
>never bother changing/editing loadouts anymore
>realize I've been using the exact same thing since about a week after Nidus came out
I guess I have a main now.