When I see pic related on the road I instantly think "retarded high schooler buys auto mustang to impress" or "man in...

When I see pic related on the road I instantly think "retarded high schooler buys auto mustang to impress" or "man in mid-life crisis knows nothing about cars"

anyone else instantly think of bad stereotypes when they see a certain car?

king of the trailer park

"cunt"

>terrible driver with no regard for anyone else on the road

Not really because I don't let other peoples actions influence me that much. I also haven't allowed memes to rule the way I think. I see a mustang, I don't even think twice about it. I see a ferrari I think "cool car, good for him/her." I see a stripped out civic with a loud exhaust I think "that noise hurts my head, I'm going to drive away from them."

you deserve a pat on the back

Any post MKV Golf, Audi(except the older models, 80 drivers are usually polite) ,BMW 1 Series, Mercedes A-Class and KIA Rio drivers are usually twats who disregard even the basic rules (such as right of way or even stop signs), and believe that they can hog the shit out of the fast lane or drive like an absolute maniac in residential areas.

Every Kia Soul I've ever encountered has tailgated me when I'm already exceeding the speed limit and won't pass. Atleast they're distinct, so I know what's about to happen long before it does.

I think anyone that drives a car with less than 4 doors is a try hard wanna be street racer faggot. Same goes for rwd cars too. FWD sedans are objectively better for daily driving in every single way. 99% of these faggots have never even taken their car to a track once

When I see your pic related on a road i'm walking near

Luxury SUV drivers are always the worst.

retard

To be honest this is kind of right .

People here are so dumb about daily drivers

What's worse are the people in base civics or wose who think having a manual makes them a true enthusiast

Most people in ae86s are fucking morons

>I'm too poor to afford RWD

Saw an Audi this morning in town straddling both lanes for a good block or two. That's exactly the word I shouted at him (probably loud enough for him to hear if his windows were down).

tryhard boyracer fag

Total manchild

Who the fuck needs 4 doors for moving 1 person

Burgers

I'm sorry you're so poor.

>Hyundai or Kia whatever
Paste-eating retard. Shit driver.

>new BMW 3 Series or Audi A3/4
Leased. When in company will frequently refer to it and only ever by the brand name. Shit driver.

>Audi TT
Gay.

>crossover or SUV of any sort
Shit driver.

>Toyota Camry
Shit driver.

>Mini whatever
qt Asian girl. Read; shit driver.

So many negative stereotypes ITT. What about positive ones?

major asshole alert

>porsche Cayenne
If you own one of these unironically kill yourself

Believe it or not, donk owners of all people tend to be pretty cool,. The ones that know their car is fucking ridiculous and just decided to roll with it are, anyway.

This.

wtf is a donk

100% of 86 drivers are clueless weebs with too much money, but I'd probably lose my shit if I saw one of those where I lived.

>melanin enriched individual

This. Why do so many niggers drive Nissan?

I think "idiot with a lot of money who fell for the German Engineering meme".

fuck you hater

Nigga I have more than 2 people in my car about twice a month, no way am I choosing my car based on other people's convenience.

Lol, the only person I've known to own a CRX was my 55 year old boss who bought it for the simplicity and good gas mileage.

That's a 1990 Civic Si, not an CRX.

Either a nigged out vehicle like a V6 Camaro or Crown Vic with huge, shiny wheels, or something like pic related.

Shiny chrome bits. Niggers are like magpies and conflate shiny shit with wealth. Hence "bling", shiny 21+ inch wheels with obnoxious designs, etc.

Because the flashy appearance like the other guy said, and also pic related.

They sell the financing hard, and it's easy for someone lacking critical thinking skills to think "$300/mo for a new car! I make 1300 a month, I can totally do that!".

These are also donks. Better than rubbish like a V6 Charger on 23 inch rental rims in the same way a hardparker's JDM tyte 180SX looks better than a stanceshit VW plastered with stickers.

This shit.

They usually drive like a retard, "roll coal", endlessly trying to trash talk Chevy/Ford/Dodge, wear Oakleys, basically the epitome of douche.

The best part is that they're not even good for anything, with my 87 Pathfinder having more off road ground clearance and lower center of gravity. They don't even haul well, since you practically have to overhead press anything into the bed.

4TH GEN KING OF TRAILER PARK CHECKING IN

how would you know anything about 86 owners if you never see them where you live? dumbass

how would you know it's auto?

>tfw my friend bought an auto mustang in high school for this reason

>an RWD car is expensive

>what turn signal

>be me
>be black

Yeah no, aside from Z cars and black women's unexplained love for the Maxima, black people don't care about Nissan. Go force "muh Cadillacs" or something

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware your views represented that of the entire black race.

I don't know the last time I ever saw a black person driving a Z, but there are plenty of them driving a Sentra/Altima/Maxima.

silicunt valley smug faggot

I work at Nissan. Blacks CONSTANTLY coming in with Maximas and Altimas.

Please don't confuse "will buy because you get decent bang for your buck" with "have brand loyalty for"

If I see either of you, you bet your ass I'm gonna block you/not let you pass bitch nigga especially if you think your hot shit in your M3 headass

This is so fucking true, saw some fat fuck with a monster energy cap racing a Dodge bro-truck in his matte black Subaru, windows down doing 100,

Fucking idiot

Miserable 52 year old mid-level executive who hates his cunt wife and just wants to try to relive his lost youth via a massive mid-life crisis.

Daily drives an Acura.

Always either a slow idiot going 10 under the speed limit, trying to not stop before a light turns green and always, check that ALWAYS, in the left lane.

That, or doing 120mph weaving through 55mph traffic like fucking 3fast5furious for some reason.

Kek my dad owns one of these

>53
Check

>retired
So disposable income, check

>divorced
Check

>slight manchild
Check

Another trailer park king checking in

rav4, I just fucking hate them. always a cunt driving them going slow as fuck.

Fuck you i drive a camry

t. cunt

Anyone else think it would be a great looking car with only a minor revision to the snout and front bumper?

>drive legacy GT
>reap Subaru benefits minus the boy racer tag

>public transit
People in this thread

I see so many women with V6's. Mustangs, Camaros, and Chargers seems to be chick cars more so than the Miata.

because who the fuck else is going to buy an AE86 in 2017

So whats the problem? Am i retarded?

Anybody who drives a Nissan SUV or crossover has proven themselves to be a completely unaware and dangerous driver

Me, a Asian who wants something light, fun, 4cdr, likes high revs, and rwd. Not to mention there is value in being a Jap owning an imported car. I could show up to meets to pretend I don't speak English

damn you all beat me to it, im not going to lie 70 or 80 percent of the time i see a maxima,altima, or sentra its a black person behind the wheel.

Fellow Bromaro here

Take a picture from a lower angle, it looks better

>drive versa note
>know i look like a faggot in my little car
>compensate by blasting classical opera everywhere with windows down

thats not helping

it shows how secure i am

You are not the clothes you wear, you are not the car you drive and you are not the music you listen to; fgt.

Someone get this guy a medal

If you're making 15k/yr net, not living with your parents, you can't afford a 17k car.
You should be looking at $3.5k cars at that income.

I swear I see 2014+ civics everyday in my town. Theres 3 parked right in front of my appartment in a 5 places parking. Way too fucking popular for what it looks like.

Kinda forgot, one of my friend has one so whenever I see one I'm like: "Oh heres X! Wait that's not him..."

blown out botox mom w/huge sunglasses
small dog maybe

Results may vary:
>special snowflakes that pretended to know all there is about cars but when something fucks up they cry for help and they drive like shit

Or

>really layed back car enthusiasts

They're cheap, kinda nice/stylish in a normie way, and known to be very reliable.

Not a bad car if you don't really care about cars/driving.

fuck that. it needs a diffuser.

t. trailer park king

>That, or doing 120mph weaving through 55mph traffic like fucking 3fast5furious for some reason.

I want one of these really bad

with the 35i engine so i can put the jb4 on it and pull on people with my massive, bloated SAC

All I know is they're maxing out the gearing on those things