Is the Demon the new Viper?

I have heard people say the Demon is the new Viper

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MzJUhxbeKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No? The new Viper is still the Viper?

By "new viper" I think they mean the new dodge super car/race car

Is a 315 really the biggest tire they could fit for a hardcore widebody drag car? You can put 335's on a Corvette.

It's awd tho

Oh fuck it isn't

>needing wider tires on an AWD car
lol.

Wrong

They expect you to use the front tires as spares for the rears, and use skinny fronts instead

viper isnt 4000lbs and has 2 seats

The Viper proved wrong the "LOL AMERIFAT CANT TURN" whereas the Challenger proves it right.

/thread

but this has 2 seats and the power to weight is about the same

wont sound like complete garbage so I guess its not a Viper after all tho

>wont sound like complete garbage
youtube.com/watch?v=-MzJUhxbeKA
>tfw when i actually like the sound of the viper

viper is a supercar

challenger is a muscle car

so no

it's not awd
get a set of skinnies, now you have 4 big drag radials

Does that mean that the drag strip is the new race track?

Dodge came out with a non street legal factory drag Challenger called the drag pack. They failed miserably. This is now basically a street legal factory drag Challenger. It's nothing but a rich man's toy for the strip.

this guy gets it

maybe its fair to say the demon is to a dragstrip what the viper is/was to a track. well... maybe after you put P650/24ZR18 (20Y)s on it

>Every car has to be a racecar

Autism

Challenger is a race car

maybe if you're racing other shit challengers.

this Challenger would destroy a Viper in the 1/4 mile even the Hellcat would with different tires

>in a straight line
Once again the Americuck misses the mark. Go masturbate to Tesla 0-60 times you fucking garbage.

Retard

>in a drag race

it beats the Viper at a race

dwi

>even more pigfat coupe version of a pigfat 20 year old mercedes sedan with a chrysler """""engine""""" and """""interior"""""
How about no.

>at a race
In the same way a stanced piece of shit is "modded", I suppose. It's a pretty shit metric to work with.

>Chrysler engine
>not the only thing Chrysler does right

Then how come literally the only reason to buy a ram is when it comes with a cummins engine and the rest of the truck falls apart around it

sounds like a truck engine, which I like, but some people don't I guess.

It wins in every race since the Viper is canceled lel

Not really. It's just that the Viper is no longer being produced which allows the Challenger to step up as FCA US's top performance machine.