Christian Von Koenigsegg had an first gen Mazda Miata

Christian Von Koenigsegg had an first gen Mazda Miata.

Confirmed God Machine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3x462rlmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Koenigsegg's chief test driver has a NC Miata. Confirmed God Machine.

Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3x462rlmg

Stupid article. He made the interior the same color as his old Miata. Cool.
I thought he made the vehicle to the weight and power specs of an NA Miata or some shit.

you sound like a cuck who calls someone gay for driving a miata

>driving a miata
>not a homosexual

>dat porsche getting absolutely demolished
jesus christ

>a professional is way better than an amateur.
Yeah.

if i got passed by a miata on the track especially in a GT3 RS id step out and question my worthiness to drive.

>being a pleb
>buying a porsche to try and humiliate poor peasants at the track
>get destroyed by a guy in a miata

I honestly think that guy went home and traded his dick in.

>assumptions

Let me try
>buy Porsche because you like it
>it's fun, I should try the track for fun
>professional with dozens of years experience on that track and racing in general flys past me
>wow he's fast, that was cool.

porsche has the top end but he's a bitch in the corners, rekt

Or, like a rational person you would have been thinking "I'm not a pro and I spent a lot of money on this car, I don't want to fly into a wall, I just want to enjoy some laps."

more like

>in muh german god macheen
>im fucking cool as shit
>here comes a gay little miata\
>no way that fag can pass me
>get doors blown off
>go home and cry as miata driver fucks my wife

>projecting

>he's so insecure he needs to compete in everything

do you by any chance own a porsche mate?

Nope. I'm just not a salty teen with a base miata living vicariously through a professional while shitting on a guy for his purchase.

The mentality on this board is what has killed it.

stop projecting lad
the guy in the porsche is a massive faggot to begin with
>hogging the road not letting people pass
>muh porsche
>muh track days

the dude in the miata schooled him, I'm sorry you feel the need to apologize for some guy who spent his money buying a fucking gt3 porsche that he can't drive. He should stick to sub 200hp cars before going to a RACE TRACK and embarass himself.

I'm truly sorry you feel buttblasted that your favorite car got raped by a miata.

savage af m8

Being this angry about someone literally buying a car. What happened in your life to make you so angry? Girl you pined for wouldn't touch your dick but had no problem sucking off 30 other dudes you knew? Mom and Dad couldn't get out of the white trash trench so the best you can do is being a Sandwich Artist?

>people should do things how I say because I'm an anonymous faggot who has never accomplished anything.
Have you considered suicide as the answer?

>hogging the road
.... Have you ever seen the Nurburgring? It's tiny in some parts. He moved over pretty quickly compared to most on that track.

kek u mad?

I own a 997 Carrera S and can confirm that I get passed by more Miatas than I do anything else

If I saw a Miata or a Ferrari on a track I would expect the Miata to be the best competition

I love my car and love taking it to a track for the fun of it, but a Miata is probably the single funnest vehicle that one can take to a track and I love watching those tiny bastards drive around

I don't know why there's so much hate here right now because there's nothing wrong with taking your car, no matter what it is, to a track and having fun with it.

It just happens that some cars are funner than others, despite being slower

Bus posters need to be b&

>Confirmed God Machine.

This was confirmed almost 3 decades ago.

In recent news: President Lincoln was fatally shot during a play in D.C.

savage

miataman is a professional race car driver. its literally his job to race cars. porscheguy probably puts 60 hours a week into his office job in the city and has to go home to his screaming wife and kids every day, waiting for the weekend when he can take his beloved porsche out for a drive.

like, how many of you understand what it's like to actually be an adult and have responsibilities and not be able to spend your 12 hours of free time every day doing whatever you want to do without a care in the world. when you get older you don't have time for your hobbies. you have time for work, family, and if you're lucky, a little bit of sleep. enjoy it while you're young. all those late night turbo swaps with your bros, illegal industrial park drag races, spending hours every day researching car parts online and talking on car forums. all of that shit will be gone. youll still enjoy the same things you just wont have time for them. youll be 50 years old someday and wish you were happy, so youll think back to when you were 20 and wrenching in the garage and think 'man, cars were so much fun. i would give anything to do that again'. so they go out and buy a porsche and spend what little free time they have driving it. youre all gay.

how depressing

Miata

Is

Always

The

Answer

it kind of is, but when you think about it, the guy in this porsche may have been acting like a bit of a dick by not letting him pass, but other than that he's just a guy having the time of his life in his dream car that he worked his ass off his whole life to be able to afford. unfortunately, being able to afford things like that means you have to make sacrifices.

>own a miata
>get disgusted at the lack of power
>go on to make some of the most powerful cars

the amount of bench racers and porsche apologists in this thread is astounding, honestly.
stop being so mad the porsche got rekt by a miata cuckbois, it's not the end of the world.
>muh amateur having fun
>muh pro racecar drivur is better obv
>muh high paying job

let's be honest here, none of you would know what a high paying job is since you wouldn't be on Veeky Forums if you did.
or does a high paying job alot time for Veeky Forums but not enough time for learning how to drive? :^) dem mental gymnastics

also:
if you reach the age of 50 and you're not happy with your life you seriously fucked up somewhere along the way.
if your wife screams at you you deserve it for marrying a dumb cunt.
if you don't have time for your passions at 50 you deserve it for being a stupid fuck and not knowing how to organize your time better, which you should be able to do if you've ever had A HIGH PAYING JOB, cause most jobs that pay well are demanding and require good time management.
if you spent your teenage years """""""""drag racing"""""""""" your shitboxes you did something wrong. should've learned to drive instead so that when you reach 50 and buy a porsche with your money left after paying alimony you won't get utterly demolished at the track by some guy in a miata.

stay salty lads

/thread

I guess I don't really see the issue? Some rich guy who just wants to have some fun takes his Porsche to the track. I think it's a little silly to expect him to take on professionals, even if it's a guy in a Miata.

going fast is not about stomping on the throttle and going in a straight line friend.
you can see how fast someone can go in turns.

the porsche is a fantastic car but in this case it is driven by a man who has no business owning one in the first place.
why do I say this?
I say this because the man brought it to the track. You don't come to the track to "take it easy" you can do that in your spare time on some backroad.
You come to the track to go fast and to git gud, otherwise you're just taking up space for no reason and annoying people who actually want to get better at driving fast or racing.

so we have two situations here:
1. the guy is a jackass for buying a porsche just to accelerate in a straight line to "show them poor peasants who's boss", because it is clear his cornering abilities aren't that good and the car is too much for him to handle.
2. the guy is a jackass for buying a porsche he can't thrash. let's be reasonable here, if you can afford a porsche gt3, you can afford to risk it getting destroyed, otherwise just buy a lesser car and take it to the limit (like the guy in the miata). you don't need to jump to 500+ hp cars if you can't even max out 200hp ones.

and the track is the track for a reason. it's huge, it's there for you to push the car, corner, accelerate to the high speeds your car is capable of.

the track is not there for you to jerk off and prance about in your stupid retirement money porsche.

>none of you would know what a high paying job is since you wouldn't be on Veeky Forums if you did.

This is inane.

>miata = gay
>Koenigsegg = Sweden
YES

Spoken like a true armchair racer

>track day in shorts
absolute patrician

He's right, it's the track equivalent of the old woman in the fast lane.

Come and say that to my face little man

>laughing.jpg meme
Post disregarded

>poor people
>bench racing
>arm chair psychologist
HAHAHAHA, there are people that unironically think like this.

stay mad cuckbois lelelelelel
must be frustrating to know Im right and there is absolutely nothing you can say to prove me wrong HAHAHHA
I can taste the tears from here

>that porsche being passed
>that porsche zipping past on straight
>2 corners in miata is behind it
>stays behind it through the fast section constantly bullying it
>posrche just folds
fucking pottery

>everybody talks about porsche getting spanked
>nobody notices how well miata takes these corners

you know the car is well engineered when it can takes corners like that

porsche got spanked cause miata was faster in the corners and nothing else.
Porsche propably outcorners it but miat driver was literally bunta

Nobody cares

>Porsche propably outcorners it

it actually doesn't, due to weight distribution and the engine in the back porsches are shit in the corners
however, that weight distribution offers gain on entry and exit, which in racing is way more important than taking the corner itself
same reason why most racing cars are 40/60

Still doesn't change the fact that if you put an equally skilled pilot in the Porsche he will destroy the Miata. The point of this video is to show how a slower car but with a good handling can beat much more powerful cars if you know how to drive it to the limits.

this was a unique situation in which the driver in the lesser car was leagues above the driver in the better car.

unskilled drivers in both cars, porsche will win.
skilled drivers in both cars, porsche will win.

thats why some people in this thread are so buttblasted
their precious car got rekt because it was being driven by a pleb

>getting married
>having a family
>working in a cuckbox office because its (((high paying)))
W E W L A D
E
W E W L A D
L
A
D

Never have I seen such levels of butt hurt from anti-miata faggots. Absolutely glorious.

Wew I wasn't expecting this level of butthurt when I posted the vid

I own an NC in the same spec and some similar mods (but without the track tyres and weight reduction) so R. Serwanski is my hero. Going to hit up the ring later this year but I don't expect to get within a minute of his time because I work in a cuckbox office job and I'm not a professional test driver. Still, to all those fags who parrot the tired meme of the NC being shit and slow, the video proves The NC Is Good Too.

This. I've passed some 911s on track and been passed by other 911s. But I know which of those two cars I'd rather drive home at the end of the day and Miata isn't the answer

>miatafags this desperate for validation

>the man koeniggsegg himself is a homosexual
>you're literally outcompeted in all regards by a literal faggot

He's too poor to even own a 996

Stay salty busrider

>You can't buy a Porsche until you're a professional track racer

You must be poor. Stay on your bus you faggot

might wanna work on your reading comprehension there

but he's not

jesus christ

also why do the lights on newer cars always appear to be blinking when recorded by a camera, that shit didnt happen with older cars

LEDs have a frequency, theyre not constantly on

>all this butthurt itt

come to think of it, after all miata is a fag car so no wonder it causes butthurt lol

how does it feel that a car so inconspicuous is so well regarded even by the greatest minds in the industry and yet whatever shitbox you drive is ignored?

>Miata owners are faggots

That miata is also quite modified to run on the track.

>the porsche is a fantastic car but in this case it is driven by a man who has no business owning one in the first place.
having the money to buy a porsche makes it your business to own one. nothing more, nothing less.

>I say this because the man brought it to the track. You don't come to the track to "take it easy" you can do that in your spare time on some backroad.
you go to the track to drive fast safely without risking your safety, freedom and without endangering the lives of others.

>You come to the track to go fast and to git gud
you said it. thats called 'practicing'. everyone has to do it before they are actually 'gud'.

>otherwise you're just taking up space for no reason and annoying people who actually want to get better at driving fast or racing.
what you seem to be saying is "only professional race car drivers can sign up for track days". no, professional race car drivers race their car professionally. for money. track days are for exactly what this guy is doing. fucking around and having fun. like going out for a quick round of golf after work instead of signing up for the masters, or going paintballing instead of enlisting in the army. its a fun thing to do for non-professionals to fuck around and like you said 'get better at driving fast'. everyone has to start somewhere.

if you think a track day that anyone can sign up for after a couple hours doing halfspeed laps with an instructor is restricted to professionals then youve never done any actual racing and are no better than porscheman, except for the fact that youre obviously buttblasted that you cant afford one yourself let alone a track day and are stuck carting around backroads in your shitbox. stay mad, i doubt the guy in the porsche gives a fuck about you or your immature opinions.

nobody wants those things, they just end up having to do them when they become adults. when you move out of your parents house you need a real job to be able to afford it. this means either getting a very high paying job and spending all your time working, or getting a second source of income (aka a wife). then the wife wants kids, and tricks you into giving them to her either by 'forgetting' to take her birth control or by threatening to leave after you have a mortgage and years of your life invested in her. either way you're fucked. welcome to the real world.

>if you don't have time for your passions at 50 you deserve it for being a stupid fuck and not knowing how to organize your time better, which you should be able to do if you've ever had A HIGH PAYING JOB, cause most jobs that pay well are demanding and require good time management.
high paying jobs mean you have time for your hobbies. love the ignorance. high paying jobs demand so much of your time and mental energy that you have nothing left. thats why theyre high paying, because of the sacrifices you have to make to get them.

>get utterly demolished at the track by some guy in a miata.
a professional race car driver. not some guy.

the last two parts of were meant for just so you dont miss it and can reply to me with more of your childish opinions on what you think life is like after moving out of your parents house.

god mech confirmed

Such little feet.

its the camera you idiot.

I find it annoying too

pls no bully

I'm sorry your wife cucked you