ITT: We post cars that we are obsessed with

Mine pic related***

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DP0xjs5BJvA
youtube.com/watch?v=4p7GtdyhzVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Template here....

If it doesn't come out, I'll be devastated.

If it comes out and is has a base price above 55k, I'll be even more devastated.

forced memes thread vol 5565664

Nice!!

> No it's forced memes thread vol 5565669

If you want it below 55k don't expect it to be that fast. GT86 is almost the price of a V6 Camaro.

The new Supra, maybe a new rotary car, the return of the bronco and ranger to the US

They already said it's not being made...

Dope shit!!

The grey is what gets me

I am both of these

Also

>tfw getting a GTR next spring :3

I'd rather Mazda make something affordable and fun rather than a 100k unobtainable benchracer to compete with the GT-R/NSX/Z06/ZL1.

A turbo version with 400-500 HP for 60-70k and an NA version with 300-350 HP for 45-55k would be good. I'd get the NA version with big brakes + bucket seats if I could.

Quit trying to troll. It has a new dorito, that has actually entered fucking production already. 2019 will be the first model year. USA will probably see them next October. Japan will probably get them next Summer.
They're going to share assembly plants with the Miata. Mazda has already begun training techs in the new engines.

Just don't get it in black. There are 2 black ones where I am, and they look utterly mundane and don't stand out.

Blue > White > Metallic > the rest > Black

Source?

"Mazda CEO Masamichi Kogai dashed the hopes of Mazda enthusiasts and Initial D fans alike in a recent interview with Automotive News. In the interview, Kogai confirmed Mazda isn't currently planning a sports car bigger than the Mazda MX-5 Miata. Essentially, that means the long-rumored successor of Mazda's RX-7 and RX-8 -- the RX-9 -- is not coming anytime soon.

Read more: autoweek.com/article/rumormill/mazda-rx-9-dead-new-rotary-might-still-be-coming#ixzz4cfoRWBZ0"

Here's the deal Veeky Forums. I pretty much trust you guys. What's the consensus on Corvettes from 1968-82? The good ol C3.

I'm thinking about dropping a decent chunk of change on buying and restoring one of these old bastards. Thoughts?

i also love s15s and any bentelys.

bently* sorry im high.

Horrible in almost every way. But they look alright.

1969 Super Bee with 4 speed manual trans

This gen Monte Carlo.

Cadillac ATS. I want a 2.0L Turbo as an entry level Alpha tuner.
youtube.com/watch?v=DP0xjs5BJvA
youtube.com/watch?v=4p7GtdyhzVs