Tfw guy behind me is flashing his lights at me but I don't know what I did

>tfw guy behind me is flashing his lights at me but I don't know what I did

check your rear lights

I hope you're not actually driving at this moment.

>not shitposting on Veeky Forums while going 90 on the highway

I'd like to think this is a joke, but every time there's a D E V I L I S H thread on Veeky Forums I worry about what this board has become.

smartphones were a mistake

He's asking you to race, faggot.

Ive unironically done this.
But not on Veeky Forums but on /int/, and not 90 but ~40, and not driving but on a bus.

What shithole do you have to live in for busses to go ~40 on a highway?

smartphones combined with dumb people. ba-a-ad mistake

He wants to dance OP.

>I WANNA DANCE

>GAS GAS GAS

>tfw people flash their brights at me telling me I need to turn my brights on
I see fine why do people always want my brights on? Even when they're already on people flash me, like wtf.

>move pistol from glovebox to cupholder

Niggers wanna try, niggers gonna die

get that cock off of your bed user,
show some respect

>WELCOME TO THE NIGHT

>DANCING ON THE STREET

It means get the fuck outta the left lane

>guy behind me is boarding my RV at 60 mph

>Car pulls in front of me
>Doesn't even signal
>Flash brights at them.

Faggot

>read le left lane threads
>people always end up talking about physically attacking people or their property

cute chiggun

>people flashing for you to turn your brights ON

That's a new one.

This. Not today motherfucker

Either your lights are off if at night or he's looking to race

Turn off your brights user, one of your rear lights might be out if that isn't the problem.

He didn't flash my dude, he went over a speed bump

MWUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

how do I raise chickens, first group I got was eaten by a fox and now I worry about making the investment again

>COOL VIBRATIONS

This has happened to me a bit. Usually when the sun sets behind the mountains but it's still plenty bright. Like nigga if you can see me from 500+ feet away well enough then obviously I don't need my lights on

Most common reasons:
>your lights are malfunctioning
>you're sitting in the left lane like a fucking retard holding up traffic
>he went over a dip and the front end of his car raised and lowered, making it look like he flashed them

The gang thing is just a myth

>move into small space in traffic
>match speed
>use turn signal
>move calmly but quick enough
>driver behind honks
At this point fuck off.

City buses(the ones without seatbelts) usually drive slower for safety or something

Ikr but to me it always happens at night when I already got my brights on like dam people b blind af

Kek

>drive slower than surrounding traffic
>safer
You either need to move, or get a car and stop taking those death-trap buses.

>Merging onto 3 lane highway
>In the right lane
>Right lane ending soon, need to get in the middle lane
>Semi beside me in the middle lane
>Accelerate and get about 10 car lengths in front of him
>Put my signal on and move into the left lane
>Semi flashes his brights at me

WHY

Moved into the middle lane*

ITT: messages from 1840

who the hell would want to race against one of these?

Either he hit a bump, and his hood rattled making it look like he flashed, or he's just a dick. If you left 150ft or more in front he shouldn't have had any problems with that.

>You either need to move, or get a car and stop taking those death-trap buses
But I drive the bus

Then stop driving slow - doing so makes you the biggest hazard on the road and greatly increases the chance of a collision. Keep roughly the same speed of surrounding traffic.

I'm not supposed to do more than 70 km/h, i'll lose my job if I do, there is a telemetry thing on the bus

>driving on 2-lane road
>limit is 55
>most cars are going 60 or 70
>fucking bus in front of me is doing 40

Nigga that is company policy

Buses have to be limited because... reasons, I guess...
Besides, I've been on a bus doing 50mph and fuck me, was it uncomfortable. The diesel engine roar, the extremely bad ride quality and the body vibrations.

Do it anyways and when they fire you, sue for wrongful dismissal. Can't fire you for driving safely. Too lazy to find it, but there are studies showing that driving significantly above or below the speed of surrounding traffic is one of the most dangerous things one can do on the road. Cite that and win.

Or refuse to take highway routes for the same reason. If the limos I drive had this limitation, I wouldn't go near the freeways around here. Limits are 80-100 but traffic is 100-130, so that's what I do.

Can't sue for wrongful dismissal if your rules say you'll be fired for doing X and you willfully do X. Doesn't matter if it's safe or not, as long as it's not illegal (which I'm still not sure would be wrongful dismissal, maybe other stuff).

>roofer refuses to get on roofs
>"it's not safe enough"
>wrongful dismissal? I think not.

You have to refuse work for unsafe practices. If you can prove it's unsafe the company has to remedy it, if not, buck up or be fired.

Then do what the second line says. They can't fire you for refusing to do something unsafe.

I don't live in america, you can't sue people because their shadow is in your property in France. Besides, it is indeed illegal to drive faster than 70 in a "city bus" because the speed limit for vehicles which carry standing passengers is 70km/h in any circumstance.
The routes avoid highways for this reason, but in a city you can't be picky.

They can if whatever governing body doesn't see it as unsafe (I'm familiar with Ontario law, could be different elsewhere in NA but I doubt it).

Refuse work -> employer disagrees
Bring it up with -> formal ruling.

Somehow I doubt they'll see "driving 10 under on the highway in a bus" as too hazardous to perform, and your employer then says "get to work or be fired" and all you've done is waste a week+ pay waiting for the to make their ruling.

this.

I have literally done this before

Been a while since we've had a D E V I L I S H thread, I think we're due for one

You can take your tailgating, traffic weaving, car keying thread and shove it up your ass.

I'm not sure I would take those threads to any degree of truth to be honest. I don't personally drive like that, but it amuses me to see the responses other Veeky Forumstists post, regardless if they're being serious or not

It's because of that keanu reeves movie, dude.

Yeah, I don't get it. Who is flashing him, the car behind? Why would they care?

See

Maybe he was flashing the guy coming from the other side, user? I do that often to let him know his headlights are off (mandatory to be on at all time here).

>tfw can't tell if people flash lights at me or the road is just bumpy
>tfw can't tell if my headlights are on or not