/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #437

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #437

Saving the Thread Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E (embed)

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Feb. 24th - Feb. 26th
> Renee (Ardor), Z088 Beta (Thunder), Elchitusa (Whirlwind), Isillia (Light), Ronald (Dark), Jin (Whirlwind, Legendary), Jibril (Light, Legendary)

Mar. 3rd - Mar. 5th
> Kevin (Ardor), Z001 Veronica (Thunder), Kirin (Whirlwind), Elua (Light), Zibroi (Dark), Duke (Light, Legendary), Aiolos (Whirlwind, Legendary)

Current events:

Fontus Feb 13th - 26th
Didi Feb 12th - 26th
Kalkrish Feb 19th - Mar. 5th
Free 5* event Feb 16th - March 2nd
Free Skins Feb 2nd - March 3rd
More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/soccerspirits/comments/5vra58/idea_make_leventor_great_again_without_kill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss remember to check-in user

Neraizel.

Reminder that Reddit is the true imparcial, objective and e-sport qualified community
reddit.com/r/soccerspirits/comments/5vra58/idea_make_leventor_great_again_without_kill/

He was killed by Club Matches being shit, crystal rewards being shit, and club rewards being subpar.
Not even reason to play if you already have Irene

Wow, you're not getting suits and power them up for the greatest and cutest club team ever? What a casual.
Agree with the crystal rewards tho, those were fine as they were

Elchitusa is a lot of fun.

>lose the opening skirmish in midline due to IC Shu
>enemy takes a shot
>Ball is handed to Khirel
>Someone tries to steal ball from khirel and explodes (1 death counter)
>charges all the way to the front (3 more death counters)
>Frontline is already at 40% attack, 40% crit rate buff without ever touching the ball.

I thought it would take a while to ramp up but I underestimated how many people died in the first 5 minutes of a match.

>post my jin being rekt by leventor
>KEK your jin a shit leventor buffs when
>tell them your leventor must be shit if you can't do that using the same logic
>NO he's shit WW NERFS WHEN LEVENTOR BUFFS WHEN???
Seriously...

What front? Elchitusa/Baltheon?
Since I'm a poorfag should I use Elchitusa with Evylin or Shura?

Your Jin is shit.

That being said I think Leventor is fine but I wouldn't mind buffs :-)

Well, I'd be less casual if I had a reason to do it.
Before it was Irene, then it was the crystal rewards, but now I don't have anything I want from club matches. Even the whales who had 600 or 800 by the second day of club match season when crystals were a thing, are just now reaching those numbers.
BB is killing it's own game hard.

Whatever fits better their narrative must be right, I guess.
Also
>x player is fine but i wouldn't mind buffs :-)
That can be said about most players though, difference is, if it's a thunder player is fine, but dare you ask for ardor or ww buffs, much less dark buffs nowadays.
Welp, guess since I'm not an enlightened e-sports master I must be wrong

>already dedd
Good work Fred.

That is on my 4-man front climbing team.

Bea/Ernesto/Balth/Elchitusa

Neither Ernesto or Elchi are fully superbed yet and they have shit stones and no +. When I start fighting more 15k+ teams I have to switch back to 3 man front.

Pic related was a 15k team, but it was a pretty vulnerable backline within OHKO range. I wouldn't risk it against a tougher team.

>2.2k hp angela
>shu gaphyl
I see what you mean.
So, Ernesto/Elchitusa is better then?

>but dare you ask for ardor or ww buffs, much less dark buffs nowadays.

You mean the three elements that have been getting buffs for the last few months?

Stupid

>So, Ernesto/Elchitusa is better then?

They work really well off each other due to the mix of always-on buffs and the fact that Elchi is stacking her totem even before you reach the front.

Always on buffs:
>40% defense debuff
>30% pass effect
>25% crit rate
>20% action speed

Stacking buffs:
10% crit rate per enemy killed (up to 50%)
10% attack buff per enemy killed (up to 50%)
10% crit damage with action (up to 30%)
10% reflexes with action (up to 30%)

As far as stacking totems Elaine is far superior to either of them, but for Beatrice play style this works well. The buffs are in place for that first big hit.

Once they are fully invested I may pull baltheon off the line and go back to ace burst. I really love his active pass though.

>my kirin active shots and can't crit glayde
WW buffs when

Well, just do what I plan to do and use rainbow against ardor shit and mono against the rest.

Yea I am already doing that. Mono-WW unless it is ardor-heavy rainbow.

I replace VF in midline with metatron to contain vic (maybe. Vic still beats the piss out of most metatrons)

Baltheon up front because he is fast enough to steal from kevin or gaphyl, and his pass is amazing.

Trying out Orses in backline as an elaine counter but that isn't working out well. Orses is too slow and gets picked off by the silla/Elaine/William front. Silla steals the ball, uses her active shot, and gives william a free second shot. I need a better Elaine counter in the back, but I am not confident such a player exists. Alice wasn't cutting it either.

meta never changes

Have you tried CI orses with double dark speed?
That works out decent to me, so she can steal or penetrate elaines/metas or victorias easily.
I'm trying to get speed from teamwork to increase the chances of her destroying elaines and williams before they act
Of course, using Kevin is always good since ATB shit is too strong, specially against all those metas draining/increasing atb

luv u

I wish I had a CI. That is the one stone I drooled over for a while now.

>no crit 600 dmg
that wouldn't be my william

I-I hate this game b-but can't stop playing it!

Don't lie, you love it and us

same,
I-If next patch is shit I'll q-quit
i'll do it this time i s-swear

Shut up and kiss me you raging faggot
You too
You not

slut i want you to have eyes for me

>mfw i imagine myself being gangbanged by ssg and storing their cummies
ps not ychan

Just like in my /ssg/!

Meet up when, I wanna be used by /ssg/ too!

I want /ssg/ to degrade me

>tfw all these perverts are male
Would you a fuccboi /ssg/?

I'm not male, I'm a real girl(female)

hmu sometime qt

But user, we all are little girls in here! Why are you saying such mean things? B-baka!

Yeah, I'm waiting for this weekend where she has boosted draw rates.

>be a boi
>pretend to be a cute little girl online to attract attention because i'm a slut at core
I know how you feel

I'm getting Jibril-baachan this weekend. Screencap this.

>tfw had a dream i was doing draws and got jibril

i hope it comes true

>dreamt about getting a legend
>it was khirel
>i'm khirelanon
PTSD's a bitch

When you start to have dreams about a game you're playing, it's time to take a break.
Unless if they're sexual, play more.

>7 EEs next patch
Will it be the patch with the biggest number of EEs we've had?

no can do

>free players EE
>real EEs
No. I bet it'll be shit like 5% buff for a skill or some shit like that, they'll still be useless

Elizabeth is actually good and everyone and their mother has her at +30 transcend by now

So if anyone is usable it should be her

Anyone playing Soccer Spirits in Bluestacks?

nox

no i play on my phone til it becomes a nuclear oven

I love Silla

I love Clop-user.

can I use a dupe as material for super training and still get the superb power up?

no

id disagree on elizabeth being good atm, still depending on the EE AND tpu giving double stats (+120 free stats) she may actually become viable

>(Without kill innocent GKs)

Only if he trades +30% ww damage for -30% light damage

Can't wait to put that new damage reduction + action speed totem unique stone on Magnus or Duran, hnggghhh.

>anything but CI on Duran
smfh

fuck, what should I be doing with the 6 star dupe of my striker I got from my mileage draw then?

You put CI on everything, but passers, strikers and goalkeepers

Is CI on Duran his best unique? What are the other stones you put on him? I rolled an evolved addiction with like 12% reflex so I just stuck that on him

ST it then bud

>Cynthia+new WW stone on every line

Give him CAR so you don't just hand the ball to enemy's Meta

>It's another "WHY IS THUNDER WEAK AGAINST THEIR ELEMENTAL DISADVANTAGE ELEMENT?" episode
When will it end?

When will they realize it's not 2015 anymore and they can't just steamroll every element?

that's ok. he's pretty versatile depending on what your backline is. CI, FTS, EA, EC are all choices you can pick. CI is basically a safe option for defenders in general

They're all delusional and keep feeding each others egos, atleast here we call each other shit and broken all the time

>Cynthia
>Eye of the Storm
>Presty EE
>sweating Vonchis

Look at this face.
Every thread until you like it.

Also Black Ivy, just incase they have speed buffs of their own

I just want to hug her.

>EotS Chitose+BI will be a thing now
BB WHWT ARE YOU DOING??!

Making Light Great Again.

We're all doomed

is that worth more than the superb? it's not like I'm close to making my first 7 star, only have 3 6 star mats so far.

>Leventor sucks against Duran and Magnus wahh wahh!!!

damn, image is perfect

Indeed.
I as a wwfag can admit how broken some formations can be and how above the rest some units can be, it's idiotic on how everyone complains their Jins/BTs are ravaged by William's crits (not that much about Sharr since it's ridiculous damage for a non crit outcome, but it's "understandable").
Here we like to shitpost, but I doubt most of our user do really believe the obvious hyperboles.
I can't believe I had to clarify the obvious because of ledditards raiding this place with their shit

Is it a waste to use Elaine along a pen striker?

Are there usually previews on weeks they release dev notes?

>choi destroys my whole backline just holding the ball, passes to elaine, uses active, passes to william, active, i 'm one shotted
>this is what i call burning
HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCJ YOU

>start using monoardor
>suddenly get the urge to see my wife get fucked by a group of black guys

the previews are in the notes.

Looks like Ardorfags are the real cucks

>club match

I farmed over 800 points by now, got all my battleball recharge so I can climb quickly next season to get my Galaxy border

Galaxy league point decay is dumb. They should just make it so you lose points when you lose away games.

It's basically the same.
Stop crying faggot, you can just quit the game like the Prestypedos

>anything but FTS on duran
must be nice losing the ball to metatrons and victorias

No, go fuck yourself if you cant spend 15mins a day just to stay in diamond+ you shouldn't be there at all.

Just play a tournament like every 2 days or something

>They should just make it so you lose points when you lose away games.
user, this is retarded because
>in away game you can't position your team
>enemy team can position himself, favoring his team
>he can change his team to counter your team

Next he's going to say they should allow chains to work in away games.

This is actually tolerable compared to what he posted

Tolerable somewhat, but a huge buff to monothunder teams since everyone are fuckbuddies there

Who cares about monothunder

I use WW GK anyway :^)

This should have been implemented already but hasn't because this player base is full of huge cowards that rely entirely on the massive advantage home games provide to win their fights.

It works in live PvP, but every time I try to challenge someone here they back down since the cowards know they can't abuse that shit in there.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to LoL. Enjoy your dead game!