Veeky Forums PLEEEEASE... I'm BEGGING YOU. Give me some ideas on how to trade successfully

Veeky Forums PLEEEEASE... I'm BEGGING YOU. Give me some ideas on how to trade successfully.

This is the 3rd time I've completely blown my account and I'm running out of ideas.

I know how to program and backtest strategies so if you got any good ideas before I inevitably commit seppuku, please share it.

>inb4 kneepads
>inb4 try r9k

Get used to being on your knees

Face it, you're essentially gambling. That's why you lose.

>a successful gambler telling another failing gambler that he is gambling

like pottery

read The Intelligent Investor and understand the difference between investing and speculating (basically gambling)
you won't get rich on the stock market

My investments aren't gambles. But I do get a good laugh out of people that think they can "trade" as a job.

Buy low, sell high.

Kys and hope you respawn with a better brain

>My investments aren't gambles

>makes a profit: not gambling
>makes a loss: gambling

Read
>> Evaluation and Optimization of Trading Strategies
By Robert Perdo

Coping poorfag detected.
Stay impoverished, my friend

get a loan, open a forex account and trade. it's extremely simple.

lol. that's going to completely fuck OP if he's blown up 3 times already. forex is where the big money comes to play.

whatever the fuck you're doing OP, stop it. then you'll stop blowing up. quite honestly, you have very bad risk management strategies if it keeps happening. it's more than likely to do with your mindset.

>find stock that looks good
>buy said stock
>put stop-loss on
>Hold if keeps goin up
>sell if it goes up and seems like it may dip
>hold ont bluechips
>have safer investments not just individual stocks. have some money in an index fund and a safe mutual fund

Stop thinking about win % and start thinking about risk reward. The only successful "day traders" that I've ever met trade futures contracts (typically S&P or crude oil) and they are winning 40-50% of the time with high risk reward ratios, not some meme 99% scalping plan that wipes your months winnings out in a small losing streak.

Start opening trades with 1-2% of your capital instead of 10-100%. Sustainability is the key to success. Risking most of your account on a single trade is statistically impossible to sustain. Even with a high risk reward scenario where you only need to be 33% right, it only takes a 10 trade losing streak to wipe out your account, instead of a 50-100 trade losing streak.

Lastly, just give up. It is systematically impossible to turn small amounts of money into millions. Day trading or gambling on penny stocks isn't systematic. 99% fail. Just because you read some success story doesn't mean you can do it. They were just lucky. And I garuntee you 9/10 of them don't even trade anymore and make more money selling their lucky scheme that no longer works to suckers like you. You get rich from investing other people's money. You get fee money whether you are right or wrong. Then when you have a few million, you can invest in dividend stocks and be a NEET if you like. The traders I know don't turn $10K into $100K every year. They may make 10% returns on a good year. They were brokers for decades and saved up to trade their own money. You're going to win some and lose a lot. The longer you keep thinking you need 100% win rates and will average down blowing your entire account because you can't emotionally accept a loss and think you need 1,000% returns every year and consider actually making that success instead of luck is the longer you are permanently damaging your brains. Humans are stubborn and refuse to admit they were wrong and unlearn things. Stop now while you can.

Do exactly what you are doing now. Pick the same stocks, but just short instead of long. If you see a stock and you think it will go up. Short it. Literally just do the opposite of what you are doing now.

I turned a little bit of money into thousands just by buying bitcoin. All I did was listen to the kind people on Veeky Forums.

Daytrading is a meme and 100% luck.

Go all in on Bitcoin and wait 10 years, everything else will not make you rich.

This
Op, how are you not capitalizing on your own stupidity?

Any reason why you're daytrading instead of lottery tickets or slots?

buy bitcoins, guaranteed longterm profit

GEVO

>Do the opposite
Best advice Veeky Forums ever came up with, go for it OP

this is the fucking best advice i've ever read on Veeky Forums. if this isn't stickied then moot has forgotten about this board.