Wake up

>wake up
>work 9 - 5 (often unpaid overtime)
>go home
>"""have fun and socialize""""
>sleep
>repeat

how can wagecucks endure this misery for 50 years of their lives until they retire?

One word:

Fear

It is a word that's makes the world go round.

Become an enlighted NEET.

Both are fucking terrible, you lazy neets are the reason tax is so high.

You have to have kids to actually get enough money to live, though, and who really wants kids without the money to actually make sure you don't need to go to the food bank?

Seriously can someone explain to me how NEETs live without actually having a disability that gets you assistance or living on someone's couch?

Bills and Children

Once you get that car loan or mortgage you are basically fucked.

I've saved and paid for everything. My first car. My first truck. My first motorcycle. Now saving for a boat. There is absolutely no financial sense in a single person living alone whether that is buying a home or renting an apartment. I rent out a spare bedroom for $400 a month. The guy runs his own business and is hardly ever home and I may kidnap his cute doggo when I move out.

People voluntarily enslave themselves in 30 year mortgages and 4 kids on a $50k salary and are forced to work.

Unemployment + mental illness is easy to fake (((anxiety))) = NEETBucks

Personally I will never understand why people don't always have roommates until married

The issue is getting roommates you like and having enough space for the two(three, four, etc) for you to share so things don't get to the point that you get 'trapped dog' shit going on where you fight about stupid shit even though you get along otherwise.

It's weird, right?

My roommate and I have some space problems, even though I've basically told myself 'man, I'll be happy in a one room apartment as long as I get it to myself'.

The issue isn't actual square footage, I guess I'm saying, but how you and your roommates gel.

I fucked myself over on that. I actually dealt with my anxiety in therapy and they were like 'shit senpai, you rehabilitated'.

I'd save a few thousand a year living with a roommate but I choose not to. I've lived with many different roommates in college, both good and bad, and life is just so much better when you have a place to yourself.

Maybe roommates don't bother you in the slightest so more power to you in that case, but I can't fucking stand living with a roommate unless I absolutely have to.

TEACH ME THE WAYS OF THE NEET

PLEASE

Well if you have a good career, chances are your 9-5 will be interesting in and of itself. So that's one thing to look forward to everyday.

Also if you have a good career, chances are you have a beautiful wife that respects you and sucks your dick every night. And this is after she cleans your home and prepares you a good meal.

So you get to come home to awesome rewards everyday.

Also if you have a good career you can do awesome things with your family like eating at fancy restaurants and going to theme parks on the weekends. Also buy your kids cool presents and just be loved in general.

And in a few years she'll take the kids, car, house, 401k, and have you pay alimony.

Idiot.

>Be 24, married with a daughter on the way
>Make $50K, wife makes $50K (will be $32K part time once the baby is born)
>About to buy a house, car is paid off, wife's car payment is $300/month
>Our total expenses each month are about $1,500 (including mortgage, food, insurance, car, phone)
>We bank the rest of our salaries and have close to $80K saved/invested already
>On track to retire within 5 years (assuming market returns and salary/raise projections stay the same)
>Live luxuriously right now, eat at nice restaurants 2-3 times a week, take vacations 3-4 times per year for the last 3 years
>House we are buying is nice, updated, and our current apartment is in a top tier building with doorman, gym, valet, etc

My life is great. Being a NEET would suck. I work 9-5 but I have a flexible job that allows me to work from home or take random days off as needed. It's very laid back.

Stop being losers and ready some stuff on lifestyle design, then actually execute and live our your dream. Do you really think the universe is going to bring great wealth to someone living in subsidized housing scamming $500/month off the goverment? No, your brain is too focused on scarcity. Stay poor faggots

>having a wife who values herself more as someone who doesn't do anything to contribute to the household's finances or skill groups
>when you get rich enough, your wife will literally be replaceable by the maid
>your wife will know it, but she won't want to run the risk of you killing her and paying the judge to cover it up
>so she'll watch as you fuck a younger woman who can do everything she can do.

>24 years old
>only $80k saved
>retire within 5 years

What the fuck am I reading? Are you planning to rob Fort Knox?

>>On track to retire within 5 years (assuming market returns and salary/raise projections stay the same)
Million dollar raise each year?

I see you have stocks in DRAM, too!

Oh boy, this guy is in for one hell of a rude awakening...

I make $130k a year, and my wife makes $55k a year. Our expenses are $2500/mo. We have $50k in savings, $60k or so in investments, and around $100k in equity.

I couldn't retire in 5 years if my life depended on it.

always smooth

The only way you are retiring in 5 years with 80k savings is if you put 80k in bitcoin and hold, but guessing by your married wagecuck lifestyle im sure you are too much of a pussy to do that.

So with that being said, please enjoy your new membership at the cuckold club, you earned it my friend.

Just dont get married, you fucking dweeb.

You're paranoid

>retiring in five years.
That's beyond ridiculous.
He could totally retire by fifty as long as he doesn't go full retard.

But the problem is most people go full retard.

Post pics of wife and we'll judge