KNIGHTS WILL PROBABLY LOSE EDITION

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>NEW PATCH INFORMATION
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror:pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
Kensei:pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW
Multiple hero video guides:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

OLD THREAD :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ooCnZviZ8
youtu.be/GssyhlK3RIA
youtube.com/watch?v=kfR-TET3oGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>almost every map is entirely composed of ledges and traps
Defend this

>High level play
>Chip opponent down to 1 bar of health
>get thrown off a cliff because you miss a GB coutner
Wew, nice game ubishit, let me know the next time you decide to bend over and take a big steaming shit so I can pay $60 to hate it

>2 IPs
nice samefagging to defend your whining in the wrong thread

fire hazards are fine but everything else is super gay

Okay, someone give me the run down on Warlord. What are my go to things, the headbutt and light attacks right? I can't seem to get the parry guardbreak thing down properly, and end up whiffing all the time going for it.

And what do I do agianst side steppers?

>fuck up all parries
>drink a coffee
>Now, I am become death, destroyer of worlds

I cant get my head around warlord

Hes so...so

Boring?

Some characters would be pretty bad if there was no environment damage, conqueror, Warlord, shugoki, and raider. The amount of insta kill pits is too much obviously, but if they add more stuff like fire and maybe make the spikes not an insta kill it would be okay. Also stop putting so many goddamn holes in the duel maps.

Well for "side steppers" you should feint an overhead and then parry their side attack.

Hopefully the next fix will include the nobushi/kensei's bullshit untoggle zone attack.

Every nobushi knows about that crap and is soo hard to block if you dont mentaly see it coming.

Also all the scumbags that glitch with sugoki. What the fuck man, its like an implemented ingame cheat.

use this one

migrate here after

I'm starting to see nothing but assassins now, if this is the meta now it's going to be a short life on the game.

Didn't see a response in last thread, so I'll ask again. Do we get number symbols for the emblem at some point?

Failing that, good substitutes for 4?

>dueling rep 4 orochi
>he complains about me guardbreaking him as lawman
>"all u can do is spam gb xD"
>complains when I impale him into a wall twice because he would literally just dodge away from me as I tried to walk closer to him
>would only move in to try and light tap me on the head or do side heavies and a zone, then roll away and stare at me
>"u cant use any other moves xD"
>tell him to stop running away in duels
>"no thats how u play orochi"
>beat him twice with kensei and twice as lawman
>"im new xD"
>he quits

How

What are some strings and tips i should know as valk?

You have been visited by the Comfy Crusader of Comfy Threads.

Successful parries and comfy threads where everyone gets along will come to you but only if you reply to this post "Dream well Comfy Crusader"

light attack, light attack, spear trip, repeat. Heavy, shield bash, spear trip, repeat. Heavy, shield bash, guard break, repeat. Dodge counter into attack into guardbreak is an option, but it's not free. Jump and dodge light attack are your ways to get in, but they're not 100% reliable. Other than that, try your best to never get hit; Valk is squishy as fuck.

general ded now?
It was pretty active since release

>>>

my favorite part of the game is when you dodge but the attack still hits you.
lmao who would expect you dodged the attack when you press dodge!

>Shugoki cries about me throwing him off a ledge to his death
>In sudden death
>While I'm 1v4

What possesses a person to be such a bitch, I'll never know.

>there's a bot named Vikangz

How do you deal with dodge attacker assassins like roach and zerkers?

How does Roach manage to hit me with a top heavy attack after guardbreak? I though all heavy attacks were to slow to hit people with after gbs. I'm valk if that matters.

>Didn't even post screencap
There is not.

Orochi heavies are the fastest in the game.

Valk here, I get heavy off of GB all the time.

Everyone gets at least one of their heavies off of a gb. Lawbringer gets a side heavy as do wardens. Warlord gets an overhead heavy.

I just got an email for beating the singleplayer...

good to know, thanks

>pick up raider for the first time
Why is this shit so boring? Am I missing something?

>only 22,000 players playing on steam
Hahahahahaha nice dead game you have there jewbisoft losers. Enjoy your dying game while it lasts for the next month.

You're not being legendary enough.

skill cap is too high not ubisoft fault if the average player expected das' pvp

How does it feel knowing your $60 was wasted on this soon to be corpse of a game?

i got like 55 hours and counting out of it, so im not mad lol

please teach me how to be legendary senpai

ay ay hol up

will i be able to FEEL my affect on dominion mode and the map recessment/encroachment

i see these game modes in other games.. mech warrior, couple others..

ive never felt like im doing anything personally

should i get involved? gimmie the low down

I don't play vikangz. To hell with them.

How the fuck are you supposed to fight Valkyries

Fucking bitches just do nothing but knock my ass down and get a guaranteed heavy hit.

Not to mention dude spam both left and right fast attacks lmao.

Haha

wow

CHARLIE GONNA RAPE YOU

to make a black outline for them simply increasing size wouldn't work, since it increases from the center outwards. so i had to make 4 black copies of the original and move each of them left, up, right, and down respectively. it created the desired effect but left me with no symbols left to put colored spots on the koi themselves.

like two hours of fiddling, and i'm still not really satisfied with how it came out. the boobs are the spade symbol, the hair is the upside down demon head from Club rewards, on top of an oval. the rest are just basic shapes. she has noodle arms and no real shoulders because there just aren't enough shapes of the right kind.

i also made this set but i'm kind of ashamed to admit it. i deleted them right after.

I WANT TO GIVE A FULL-BODY MASSAGE TO A SWEATY FEMRAIDER!

Was too busy laughing, doing my AI dailies and ran into it

IT'S HAPPENING KNIGHTS WE NEED TO START A CRUSADE ON THE JAPS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING.

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT!

WEEBS ARE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR KNIGGERS
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!

I won tho

Is Raider shit? maybe I should play Kensei instead?

post your characters

what the fuck is this "preferred game modes" bullshit

is this game so dead already that they have to aggregate players into games they don't even want to play?

i'd like to just pound out some elimination but can't because it's a fucking roll of the dice

guess everyone will just keep leaving every fucking game until they fix this.

MEDIUM TO HIGH LEVELS OF TRIGGERED

CAN YOU SET NEW ORDERS AFTER COMPLETING ALL 3 OF THEM

>Schools out
>Weebs suddenly winning

Huh... makes me really wonder of yonder

I'm getting there. I fucking need prestige 2.

>weebs and vikings shitting on the knights

They can't keep getting away with this what the FUCK

Play either raider or kensei if you wanna have fun, otherwise play warden

>2 days ago Vikings and Knights pushed the weebs back
>suddenly they have the whole map
How?

WEEBS ARE FUCKING ALL YOU UP

SUCK MY ODACHI

>Near the ledge
>I know the enemy is about to guardbreak
>Light attack
>Get guardbroken mid-swing
>This happens several times over the next half hour

Why should I bother "upgrading" if it makes my gear shittier? This is one of the few parts of this game I don't like.

elaborate

okay, i'm tired of seeing this fucking question so let's just clear this up

>MAP DYNAMICS 101 (aka Wow It's Fucking Nothing)
The majority of players do not worry about the map and there's probably a relatively even distribution of players between the various sides. This is not perfectly accurate, but it's good enough for what we're doing. This leads to the following situations:
>if a team has a lot of territory, they are being attacked from more directions and even distribution is less effective
>if a team is losing hard, they are being attacked from less directions and the standard just place them everywhere tactic is more effective
What this means is that you will see constant booms and busts as a side nearly wins, crumbles and another side nearly wins, repeat. The only time you people worrying about where to place troops matters is when territory is about even and towards the end of the round, since any earlier and you pushing the enemy back is going to promote a bust for your team.

Can someone link the vid where the shugoki smashes the zerker around the universe and that nice music plays

DID THE SAMURAIS FINALLY TAKE THE KNIGHT STRONGHOLD? FUCK KNIGHTS FUCK THEM FUCK FUCK FUCK

I'm not deploying assets as knights on purpose because I want to see what happens when they attack our stronghold

Buff Raider.

How can I be better with Warden? I really suck and love the design

FUCK OFF VARG, I'M TRYING TO PULL A CHARLES MARTEL HERE.

When you upgrade your gear, it makes the negative aspects worse as well as the positive aspects better.

If an item gives you better X but less Y, upgrading will increase X more but also lessen Y more.

>next to HQ
>no event
>nothing important
>its just the same as always
>they can't even advance onto it

So what the fuck is the point?

the samurai rape our women

Okay, let's see if I can explain this. Your character probably has some stats that don't really matter in a fight. If you reduce those, you're basically getting a free upgrade.

Is there an overall net gain, or is it just a flat stat reduction when upgrading? I haven't touched upgrading yet.

Yes... That's called balancing you fuck.

Except the bonus is much, much more than the decrease. So yes, it is worth it.

>conq
>Attack, defense, and stamina are all ludicrously important and losing any one is crippling

Flat out stat reduction. The reduced amount will always equal the amount raised.

do you use revenge a ton? do you need revive speed? go look at what the actual stats are on gear, you can make a pretty nifty build

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ooCnZviZ8

How do war assets and the territories even work? We see a percentage of what I'm guessing is ownership on territories in conflict by the factions, but is that what it reflects? If I put in any assets, the % numbers don't change at all. How am I supposed to know if any of my assets are even useful?

Please this it's been in my head all day

Actually losing attack is not nearly that bad.

+attack is only useful because it makes heavies on a recoveryHP (25) person kill. But, due to people using +attack and -def items it balances out more than you think.

>let me know the next time you decide to bend over and take a big steaming shit so I can pay $60 to hate it
That's Wildlands right there. Literally the worst game they've been a part of in the last decade.

That's not at all what balancing would be. Gear and weapons don't have various levels of increases and decreases per stat, they have flat out "fuck you" decreases just to even out any bonuses given to whatever stat chosen.

Berserker is pretty fucking fun

youtu.be/GssyhlK3RIA

plz no bully, my channel is barely used.

Hot

The amount of war assets on any given territory is huge. Even putting down 2k assets won't make the percentage change. But if 100 people each put 2k on a territory, that makes a visible difference.

>Stronghold in danger

cheers. exactly what i needed!

>this is no gate. it's more like a door

what did he mean by this

Is there a stream going on?

youtube.com/watch?v=kfR-TET3oGk ?

He's saying it's shitty. Given enough time, they actually could have just opened it up with axes

thanks senpai

Your assets are still deployed.

Yeah Siege is good and I was shocked at how For Honor was too

Wildlands is a shit pile

>tfw all of my friends have slowly already quit because the game is cheesy bullshit and there's no reason to keep trying to get good
>Peacekeeper is pure lag and shitty mechanics abuse and when they do play they just leave the match because they're that bored of playing against them
>Good fights routinely ruined by magic slippery phase-through cliff edges that you slide off of even after you've long since lost momentum in that direction
>one of them decided to start doing the "stand there completely still and do nothing with Shugoki" meme and it turns out that shit is basically unbeatable, you just don't even try to parry so feints mean nothing to you. I win my fight in brawl and go check on his and he'll just be standing there. Staring.

I wonder if this is what happened to the Knights on the battle map, they've been playing less and less and Samurai has a huge population of NEET weebs that just cannot stop fapping to Orochi

>doesn't have previous
Do you have autism?

To him gates are made of metal, but the Samurai built theirs out of wood like a door.
Also hes a crazy berserker who doesn't know what hes talking about.

He's saying the knights need to build a wall and make the vikings pay for it.