/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1033

Ironic Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (It will have waifus eventually)
>Tyranny is out
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (Last day for crowdfunding) (waifus confirmed)

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Winter palace, pre-ordering Andromeda and bullying Divine Leliana.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to feel something!
youtube.com/watch?v=bOu16RXyf28

Friendly reminder that waifus, lore and harmony fuel /dag/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/vg/1487908308753.jpg
68.media.tumblr.com/ec860d55d0f911befe7bb568654ea036/tumblr_mkoz5dLnFX1qhbf0mo1_500.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hate sera

Tfw too intelligent to stop using memes.

homos not welcome

Xth for straight male inquisitors have the worst romances in the entire series.

>Cassandra
>not the best romance in the entire series

you're fucking up, mate

HI!

I..I want to keep /dag/ alive.

Meredith did nothing wrong.

>Morrigan
>Leliana
But yes, 2 and Inquisition treat straights like shit.

What's wrong with sera?

>jesusfreak who disapproves of everything my Qunari mage does and believes in
>best romance in the entire series
nah

2 catered hardcore to fags and women, but Maril was god tier, so it was okay. Inq straight up has straight male romances as an afterthought. Cassandra and Josephine are flat and outright boring compared to the stories told with Dorian, Blackwall, Solas, Cullen, and Bull.

What does your character have to do with Cass being a good romance...? Not even romance can cater to every possible player character.

Also in terms of content + emotion, Dorian and Solas have the best romances, but Cass and Josie are still better than Blackwall and Bull (and on par with Cullen). It's taste, bro.

MEA banter confirmed

hope they fixed that bug lmao

i hate mass effect!

>how do your experiences affect your perception
gee boss i dunno

Besides personal bias, both are basically just walking tropes. If you're into said tropes, great, if not, well sucks to suck, that's how DA romances work. It basically comes down to the lack of options. Female elf has 4 straight romance options, 3 of which are companions (who objectivly have more fleshed out romances than the war table cucks). Straight male of any race has 2 options, only one of which is a companion, the other is a war table character.

O did a good job in that their romancable characters were universally likable, regardless of your actions in the game. 2 did a good job by making something for just about everybody. Inq took the characterization style from 2 (Niche and more unique characters) but gave straight male 1/3 of the options females have.

Kill straight males

Funny because reddit thinks cass is the best romance and the most well written character in the entire series which I disagree. I fucking hate normies.

wow!

Usually i think the DA reddit isn't too bad compared to others, but yeah, that's basically wrong. She's a 'paladin' with the 'tomboy who's secretly very romantic' personality. There's not a lot super unique about her.

qt magefus!

>didn't even put Cullen up there
Well, well.

cullen is not

>Bull
>on par with anything or anyone other than a porta-potty

fat cullen is a tier above sera....

I..I want to sleep with Cullen.

>ywn saute Solas' balls with onions and wolf penis and force him to eat them

>implying solas has balls

Not what?
Well, you can't because he's PURE.

umm what should I play until MEA is out??

dragon age!

Bioshock 1
Bioshock 2
Bioshock Infinite
Mass Effect Trilogy
Dragon Age Origins
Dragon Age Inquisition
Fallout
Elder Scrolls
PoE
Tyranny
Dark Souls 1/3
Witcher
RE7
Dragon's Dogma
Deux Ex
Dying Light
KoA
Darkness 2
Leliana posting

>Leliana posting

my favourite game!

I've played most of these.... the others are lol

>playing Mercy
>zoom over to a critical teammate and heal
>them: "I need healing!"
>not even a thanks
why

Is /bwg/ okay with Solasfags?

If you like puzzles, you might give the Last Guardian a look. Getting Trico to do what you want can be tricky, but it's still a beautiful game and very sweet. It's one of the only games that's ever made me cry.

>console

>tfw played most of it
>not interested in others titles

NO

TLG looks unenjoyable to me and I didn't like either of their previous games

t b h I'm debating over Nier, Yakuza, or Horizon

I..I wish I could play Nioh and Bloodborne.

My nigga. The Last Guardian was beautiful.

Bloodborne is really fun. Definitely a lot kinder to the uninitiated than Dark Souls is, and I love the aesthetic.

just buy a cheap used OG PS4....

Nioh too, very similar to Soulsborne games. You should play it if you haven't yet.

grant me eyes....... grant me eyes..........

>NO
o-okay

I don't know enough about any of those to recommend one over the others. Sorry, user.

not eyes, but truer sight than seeing

the cun demands ya death...

I..I never played Kotor.

Yakuza. End of story.

FUCK OFF

Fact: Dorianfags are the only based homos in the DA community.

literally who?

t. dorianfag

thanks /dag/

Nier or Horizon it is!

Dorian is a walking stereotype and his arc was okay until it turned into MUH CONVERSION THERAPY, MUH HOMOPHOBIC DAD. I like that his mustache reminds me of Dudley, though.

>i.4cdn.org/vg/1487908308753.jpg
why isn't PB qt like this

F*ck off!!!

WE

Sombra is Mexican though.

>foot gloves

>Blizz makes qt girls and guys without even trying
>even the "ugly" guys are kinda qt
>Bioware can't even make one ME:A character qt

Bioware aims for realism tho. Overwatch and other Moba characters look anime-tier.

Quiet you!!

>bioware aims for realism

>No Isabela
And I'm safe from this meme.

That is aiming for realism

pooboo looks like my asshole

*disgusted noise*

Cute!

You can just feel the moment when he regrets everything that lead him up to this.

his face model is too gay to pretend to show arousal

This is my first time seeing this thing actually move and... wow. Somehow she looks even more like Shrek when it's not just a still image.

>wake me up inside

>Dorian romance with fem Inquisitor.png

haa...

That is comparatively realistic. She's just ugly, which is also realistic

I thought the thing with asari was that they're supposed to be ridiculously good-looking, though. Peebee looks like a middle-aged man with giant eyes.

Origins has its flaws.

There are things I like about it and some things I don't. I'd argue it's the best in the series, though, taking the other two games' pros and cons into account.

I don't think there's any reason to think all asari are very good looking, that's just an in-universe stereotype probably in part at least due to their exoticism and promiscuity. Regardless there are exceptions to every rule

Obviously. Some models look worse than ME's. It has horrid performance on the best gaming pc's in 2017. The deep roads is awful, the fade is awful. Still one of the best rpgs out there.

I'm going to watch a RE7 LP while posting Leliana!

Whose LP

Is 4k gaming just a meme?

Why did Leliana's eye color change? Went from beautiful blue to disgusting brown within 2 games.

why are those coins floating?

>floating coins

I remember they fixed it in a patch.

I just finished the quest where you help the mages in DAI, how much is there left of the game? I heard the story is kinda short.

Are you still in Haven? You're about halfway there, not counting all the grinding.

Yeah I'm still in Haven. Speaking of grinding, I won't have to do those timed things, will I? That'd be literally putting time barriers to make the game seem longer.

Don't remember his name, I just picked some guy who didn't have a facecam in the corner and wasn't screaming like a retard at every jump scare.
It's not worth it unless you can afford two high-end grafix cards.
They're blue with yellow bits now.

Cuz it's spooky.

>68.media.tumblr.com/ec860d55d0f911befe7bb568654ea036/tumblr_mkoz5dLnFX1qhbf0mo1_500.gif
it's him....... it's thicc gay Alistair.........!

how did she get so old in just one year?

Not usually, but it helps if you need easy materials for crafting and you can get mounts and other stuff out of it. Some areas are unlocked through timed assignments, but they're just dungeons for the most part, not necessary unless you want more lore and items.