youtube.com/watch?v=qESGnLcboA4
youtube.com/watch?v=VHpI73TvV9k
youtube.com/watch?v=MvutNaU5q_U
youtube.com/watch?v=-rEaKK2fMuI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3dNaJrx2fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

since this is a thinly veiled 'what dash cam should i get' thread, here you go

dashcamtalk.com/

I have the A118C, I think it was about $100 when I got it. It works fine.

I don't get why this just isn't sticked at this point.
Also for some reason prices are fluctuating weirdly right now.

The Yi is shitty, but $40 on amazon right now. I wouldn't recommend it at 80, but half that is a steal.

Years ago I bought two A118's but the ones with the battery.

They died a couple of weeks ago. Popped each one open and both batteries were getting bloated. Purchased the newer capacitor version, A119s and they're doing great.

G1W-C master race

>Incriminating yourself.

>having no confidence in your driving ability

Me too, seems a solid little camera.

Garmin Nuvicam

No, it's just that I commit felonies all day while driving.

I've never been in an accident in my 13 years of driving.

kys tripfag.

A118C, I bought the $37.99 version that's a "knock off" but uses the same sensors and firmware.

Works great during the day, grainy at night. I'd recommend it if absolute poorfag.

great camera. literally just plug in with and SD card, mount it, hide cables and forget it.
my only problem is with the 12v plug it always fucking comes loose some how

>in modern society we are constantly observed and under surveillance
>finally get in a space where you can just move with little tracking if you only take your body and nothing else and avoid big roads
>put a camera there
Wow

i've got nothing to hide stallman.

kys yourself

So what happens if you were following someone at a reasonable distance and you get brake checked, resulting in an accident? How do you prove they did that on purpose?

You can't without a dashcam. There's plenty of other scenarios where a dash cam could protect you.

None.
These things record every single offense you could do while driving.
It is stupid to film that.

'if you were at a reasonable distance you wouldnt have crashed into them

Rip birdy

It's not like you have to keep the footage of your shit driving. You just keep the footage of the opposing drivers you dimwit.

F

>what is the fifth amendment

>being a druggie

Every crash is different m8. I'm just saying it's possible.

Where I live cops can keep the camera and give you a fine for every infraction they saw you make on the video.

So not for me.

Are you the same user that keeps posting this shit over and over?

Yeah, I take hard drugs every day. But I also have an engineering degree and a CS degree and am much more functional in every way than most sober people. You want to talk differential equations or do an assembly coding contest? Have you ever tuned the fuel maps on your daily driver? Fuck off with this "drugs are bad" bullshit.

~secret sage

>trigger druggie
>expose him as an autistic nerd in the process

Have you ever recorded your accidents or just stupid things that happen on road?
youtube.com/watch?v=qESGnLcboA4
youtube.com/watch?v=VHpI73TvV9k
youtube.com/watch?v=MvutNaU5q_U
youtube.com/watch?v=-rEaKK2fMuI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3dNaJrx2fs

It must be terrible to live in a country where the police regularly break into your car and take your dashcam to check if you have been driving legally.

If they catch you they catch you in the act with their camera. The only way your dashcam would incriminate you is if you crash and it's your fault, in which case you should admit to it like an adult.

i hope you OD soon tripfriend :^)

If the police know you have a dashcam, they can request the video. In the USA, you are not obligated to hand it over without a warrant. However, it is legal for the police to then impound the car to keep you separated from the car if there is reasonable cause that the dashcam data is relevant. That has been decided in a court case. Note carefully that at no time did the police detain you or search your person or search the car. That was also a concern expressed in the court case over 4th amendment rights.

>what is the fifth amendment
Under new homeland security rules, you do not have the right to be silent if a homeland tribunal so rules. You also do NOT have a right to lawyer in those cases because the tribunal is your "lawyer" just as it is also the opposition's lawyer. No one said that your lawyer couldn't also be the prosecutor as he is also a lawyer.

A119. [spoiler]Illegally[/spoiler]

TaoTronics TT-CD05 that I got for Christmas. I'm in the process of getting a replacement from the company, the screen failed and it no longer recorded.

Maybe should have spent a bit more.