byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

sonicisreal.bandcamp.com/releases
ss13.moe/media/?playlist=emagged&type=html
youtube.com/watch?v=VOEvlJVjnF0
youtu.be/53F5nY68cBM
byond.com/members/YourCkeyHere
byond.com/members/Scalymanfish
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for waifus

post ur waifu :^))))))))))))

kill yourself

[13:39:13]ADMIN: HELP: Chazach/(Johnny Caldwell): (Follow) Greytider Avada Colander [Common] (Assistant) says, "Valids secured" - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.
[13:39:32]ADMIN: PM: MidnightGlow/(Max Baum)->Chazach/(Johnny Caldwell): I'll look in to it
>absolutely no messages sent to or from avada regarding ooc in ic
>avada is still active in the round as of 13:57:32
[13:57:32]SAY: Avada Colander/Avadanatinde (@275,261,1) As Galactic Common : Will do!
>8 seconds later Midnight randomly turns him into an antag
[13:57:40]ADMIN: MidnightGlow/(Max Baum) has used rudimentary transformation on Avadanatinde/(Avada Colander). Transforming to blob; deletemob=1
>not even just given objectives, but turned into a fucking blob on the spot for no reason
>didn't use a dead player or observer
>not a single message exchanged between the two of them at any point
>no adminpms, adminhelps, or prayers

first for professor jiggly and fuck lemon

Is there a link to jukebox source music? I need some of the emagged songs while I study like that really shitty sonic live and learn cover.

Rin!

>that really shitty sonic live and learn cover
This one? sonicisreal.bandcamp.com/releases

As far as the other songs, there aren't direct links. But you can search them by name from this list: ss13.moe/media/?playlist=emagged&type=html

youtube.com/watch?v=VOEvlJVjnF0

>the royco cup a soup jingle is in the emagged juke
shit now i know what i have to do next bartender round

Oh yes this is exactly what I needed, thank you so much user.

It's clear to me that turning them into blob is the punishment for OOC in IC.
The issue here is the lack of communication. ALL player-to-player communication needs to go through the game chat so that logs can be kept, otherwise we have no way to prove or refute claims of unfair treatment, blackmail or sexual misconduct.

Fuck Discord, fuck the previous admins who made it acceptable, and fuck that 15 year old cocksucker Zealotron for compounding the issue ten fold. It's an unfixable issue, and I've ditched Veeky Forums station because of it. Soon it's only going to be the metaclub circle jerk and no one else.

Shit man I should OOC in IC more often if that's the case. But it's not, because that would be incredibly stupid and you know that.

Quite the "punishment"

>OP doesn't mention confirmed metacomms between waifu and shitmin
>more, just see

Just make staticnaming impossible.

hachi :DDD

I'm not an admin, nor do I hold any power. You can privmsg me the evidence on IRC or Discord and I'll strip your personal information and relay it.

>The more greentext you get, the better your odds to roll antag

this will create incentive for people to actually RP/think instead of "BLASMA FLOOD xD"

And to balance it out, so it's not the same x number of people getting antag roles, make it so only one antag slot rolls based on greentext stats, leave the other slots as they are now, random.

DISCUSS

>old player does bad thing
>gets given super powers that specifically allow it to deny people access to shuttle when its being called

>new people do bad things
>get banned

nice server

Where were you when you lived to see VG become as bad as TG

kay here's my discussion:
it sucks, you're dumb. bye.

Post songs you want in the emagged jukebox

>Kill everyone on board, escape alive.
Greentext secured, enjoy your antag next round.

It should stay 100% random

Wish I was at home, I have a screenshot from back when you were host telling me and Busta to stfu about icky ocky issues because you wanted someone else to handle it, since you were just the host. Not sure why I saved it, it just always made me chuckle for some reason.

I sincerely hope you're serious though, we genuinely need a way for things to be investigated and brought to light anonymously, I don't even know if I believe all this meta club nonsense but if it's true, something needs to change.

Problem is admins can see ckey so they can still meta with their buddies, but at least this'd almost fix players metagaming with other players (it would make it way obvious and thus easy to verify and ban).

Wow I love disregarding the rules now!

>only log on to play borg at this point anyway.

>100% random
Nice meme

>Old player
Spessman please, Avada isn't old. Hell, almost all of our current admins save for one have a lower account age than me.

I'm serious. Gives me something to do other than rewriting ancient Savant3 templates in Twig.

Lmao how does it feel knowing that you fucking shitters will never get Avada banned

Lol at metagrudging her because she fucked with your medbay or something equally as trite. You sweeties are pathetic

I honestly don't see an issue with saying Valids secured. It's a meme game filled with memes, everything in SS13 is a reference to something, why wouldn't we be able to spout the occasional reference?

The issue is the lack of communication in a situation that definitely requires SOME communication.

Even a little "Hey so why did I get blobbed anyways" would suffice, but there's not a chance in space hell something like this happens without one party saying something to the other, and since there's nothing in logs that makes this the definition of Meta Communication.
Which is also the definition of Ding Dong Bannu

Randomly select one antag goal as updating the statistic. This way, you have to actually try to greentext but you won't be too punished for trying to entertain (reminder that stealth antag is completely trivial).

Finish components?

>Implying there's a solid argument against random antag draws

What if avada is actually a deep state metaclub target to distract from sawbones being the true enemy to sway shitposting to his direction while sawbones holds the puppetstrings. Fucking wake up sheeple.

And she still managed to be a more robust, better player than 99% of the server. Really makes me think.

She's a goddess in Botany, Atmos, and Med, better than anyone else I've seen.

youtu.be/53F5nY68cBM
the whole thing

Components are finished, the PoC isn't although it's close, it moves around and I have to finish some fixes Probe wanted.

ur a fossal

Can one of you check my account age?

Ckey: Scalymanfish

he said valids secured in ic. this is whats bad.

You can see your own BYOND account age at byond.com/members/YourCkeyHere

Well my issue is a personal note that defames my character, which I want to appeal to have changed to reflect context, which is impossible to do anonymously. And without including the admin, who has repeatedly told me to go screw on the topic
Thanks though, and I genuinely hope other people bring you something, because if that's now a legitimate option for people now then there's zero excuse to tinfoil hat the thread with it anymore.

And for anyone wondering if it would actually be anonymous, I can guarantee you can trust N3X. Don't ask me how I know this.

>w-wull she's uhhhhh ummmmmmmm uhhhhhhhhhhhh she's uuhhhhhh she's good at uhhhh doing like uh plants and burn chambers and stuff
wow yeah great what a national fucking treasure
takes a real prodigy to squirt mutagen on tomatoes

You would be making a valid point BUT
A. It is OOC in IC, which is against the rules
B. The admin lied about "looking into it". Avada should have been given a quick warning since it's not really a big deal, but instead nothing was done.
C. The admin gave Avada antag status 15-20 minutes later with no in game communication as evidenced by logs
D. Avada is a notorious rule breaker who once amassed over a dozen notes in a single month, as confirmed by Avada and admins themselves. They don't have any credibility or goodwill whatsoever to let minor issues slide

Sweet, thanks.

>tfw almost 4 year old spessman and still dont know how to atmospherics

t. Avada

You/HE has autism, that's all. This game is piss easy to be "good" at, but there's literally no point in putting in that much effort other than to brag about it.

It's Julianna Oppenheimer all over again.

Just go to your Byond account page and check the left hand side
byond.com/members/Scalymanfish

Avada is literally one of the worst medbay players I've ever seen. I'd trust a clown with one hand before I let avada anywhere near Medbay.

Organ code rework so we can have scootaloos?

tfw

rip snoop

>c*ders keep merging absolute garbage that everyone hates
>"if you hate it so much go tell them on github :)"
>make a github account
>the airtank pr is up
>they're awful
>explain why they're awful
>they get merged anyway
wow!

Wow, I didn't know people with autism lived this long

Haha, are you fucking kidding me? She's not particularly robust.

Botany: Atmos: wrench a few bits out, wrench a few bits in
Medical: open wiki, follow steps, after 3 times you've memorized them

I've never seen her do anything extraordinary. She's a ling? She'll absorb 5 people and waste the rest of the time being 'cutesy'. Big fucking deal. Come back when she's absorbed 10+ people (on ~40/50 pop), and we can label her 'slightly robust'. 15, and she's okay. 20 and she's robust. And yes, I've seen that happen lately, but not by her.

>9/11
>decide to get your CowRP or whateverthefuck existed in 2001 on

I dig it

Let me be 100% clear that I agree with you, the airtanks are dogshit and need to be taken out. But I believe it's being merged as a trial run

Player poll is up currently about it. Vote to keep or remove it in the lobby before you join a round.

>autism
Fucking this.
Every time I get near him he squeals. I had to get something out of a pizza once but I was full, so I was feeding it to someone she was treating and she chloraled me.
She has also chloraled and disposaled me for
>Picking up the defibs to put them back on the wall because she thought I was going to shock her with them
>Spraying the floor with SPACE CLEANER BOTTLE with actual cleaner in it because she thought it was lube
>Asking for a monkeyman with a copy of my UI so I could have my own clone because "I dont have time for this shit"

Kolith's head sure looks like a good place for a bullet!

they are utter shit, the sprites are to god damn small, look like alien artifacts

Never seen him in atmos once

FUCK I started calling him she halfway through my post.
Fuck this faggot for confusing me, anyone who wants to be a girl should have their genitalia forcibly removed IRL

what was up with Julianna Oppenheimer

Cause it's a shill post

I saw them once in atmos and they built a fucking tea party in the middle with Rin and didn't do shit

>But I believe it's being merged as a trial run
If by trial run you mean last ditch attempt to get shit with nothing but animosity towards it added and pray people don't care enough to go through the same discussion in a revert pr, then yeah, it's a "trial run"

Well regardless it looks like they won't be in much longer, hopefully.

didn't he make it so you have to drop your shotgun on the floor to reload it?

Back then it was Dragonball games, icon chatting games, and shit like FFL.
I remember you on FFL, jjenjr.
I wonder if FFL still exists in some way after the DMCA...

You will never get to be an admin. Not ever.

I'm not Jj goddammit he's just the oldest account I know

>We will never retain a 90's TechnoFuturistic Art Theme.
>We will fall into the false art god of modernism.

Too much autism. Was good in spess, but who cares. Always had to be the coolest person on the station.
>Bursts into science
>HEY CHECK IT OUT MAKE A TESLA RELAY K NOW A TYRANT LOOK NOW I HAVE A PLASMA CANNON LOL PEW
>Bursts into chemistry
>HEY YOURE DOING IT WRONG THIS IS OBJECTIVELY THE FASTEST WAY TO MAKE THESE CHEMS AND ALSO THIS IS THE PENULTIMATE CRYO ARENT I THE BEST
>Bursts into botany
>HEY YOU DONT HAVE LIVING TOMATOS KNOW HOW TO MAKE THOSE HERE ILL DO IT LOL LOOK THEYRE ALL OVER NOW LETS MAKE GLOWING VINES MOVE
>Bursts into atmospherics
>etc etc etc

He was "that kid", basically needed validation at all times from all people and it got old so fucking fast it isn't even funny. It finally snapped my back once when I was observing, he had an energy cutlass. He grabbed a pack of smokes, walked into the bar, lit his cig with the cutlass and it says something like "Holy. Fucking. Shit. what a badass." when you do it. Then he left the bar, snuffed the cigarette and pocketed it and walked into medbay and lit another one, then went over to science and did it in front of the RD. Did it until he ran out of smokes and bought another pack. It was fucking sad.

Did he get banned or something

How long after posting in admin feedback does it take for you to get banned?

Watch your back

>pic

I threw up in my mouth a little.

>He grabbed a pack of smokes, walked into the bar, lit his cig with the cutlass and it says something like "Holy. Fucking. Shit. what a badass." when you do it. Then he left the bar, snuffed the cigarette and pocketed it and walked into medbay and lit another one, then went over to science and did it in front of the RD. Did it until he ran out of smokes and bought another pack. It was fucking sad.

Gonna try to get an updated SME guide going soon(tm). Should I do a quick guide + full autism guide, or would a full on autism guide be enough? That's pretty much in regard to just cooling. I'll definitely have a section on cooling plasma, emitter setups, etc regardless.

oh fugg DDD;

inline php makes my soul hurt

I didn't ask for this.

STOP.

PRESSING.

BUTTONS.

SHITMINS.

Heh, stupid goy.

>bleeding out as in a pod with my beautiful wife
>spend my last moments thinking about how much I love her
>"at least she escaped..."
>get charred by the pod flames as it goes off
>die
>examine her
>She does not appear to be breathing
MACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

That's not what 'penultimate' means.

Guy just knew that vomit was the best cryo. Nothing could ever beat that, except maybe Vox tears when they're coded.

I've never done any of that you goober if you're gonna lie at least make it funny or something.

>round ends
>go to see other pods
>open one and there are burning naked people in it

I actually considered kidnapping you as a Vampire to get more blood about four times because you ran around naked like an idiot.

Sprinkles are the way to go.

I know

Never forgetti

How did he even do that?

I'd make oliver an admin

through the magic of vore station

The matter eater genetic power used to lack a lot of sanity.
It probably still does.

Avada is absolute cancer. I honestly cannot wait until administration gets off their ass, and rule zero's this dude.

>be a botanist
>this shit always happens to me

I know it's from matter eater, but you can't eat yourself and you can't eat groins anymore.