>Overstayed their welcome in the swamp:
>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Redacted "Capital Knight" armor set screenshots: imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN
Leaked first boss fight (SPOILER): my.mixtape.moe/skopje.mp4

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-cVImfyuFg
youtube.com/watch?v=sIXZZAFVJig
darksouls3.wikidot.com/poise
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito.

Might be a case of your computer running out of USB ports, if you have shit like a webcam and other peripherals connected.

And also by the Pardoners.

Someone explain poise breakpoints to me, and how it changes depending on the weapon you're using.

Those who play on PC with a DualShocker 3 controller, how do you do it?

I was using ScpDriver for a few days and it was working perfectly fine, but today I tried plugging the controller normally and it didn't work at all, it says it's simply not connected as any pad.

are you needing a quick RUNDOWN?

This thread is now blessed by the Dancer's butt.

>that pic from a couple threads ago finally got used as the OP

In dark souls 3, I have 25 hollow points. Is it worth taking those off? I did the yuri free 5 level thing

>dark souls 1
>perfect

I wish I had the nostalgia goggles for this

Hollowing doesn't do anything besides change your appearance, but keep in mind, even if you use a Purging Stone, you'll still gain hollowing points equal to the number of Dark Sigils you have when you die. The only way to get rid of the sigils is to get the Firekeeper's Soul from the top of Firelink, and if you do get rid of them, you terminate Yuria's questline and can't get the Usurp the Fire ending.

Food for thought.

By definition, nothing is perfect. However, Dark Souls 1 is the one that comes closest to perfection, at least when it comes to my tastes.

>Nostalgia
Sure, you could say that. But I could give you pretty solid reasons as to why 1 is my favorite.

Is anyone on xbox able to give/trade me the dual wield scythes from the DLC called Friede's Great Scythe? I run only dual wield stuff and they look sick but i cant afford the DLC. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it greatly.

Gamertag: Earl The Stronk

>Undead bones may even harbor a kind of memory of the soul

This raises a good question
If even ordinary undead can use Nito's power over death, where are all the liches?
Souls eventually crystallize into lifegems, bodies turn into husks, but bones / bone dust is seemingly eternal, and can be animated.
Why'd no one think of escaping the curse by becoming an immortal skellyman?

Maybe they did, realized how fucked everything was, and built a badass magic bone spaceship and left

I... I was not aware the game was on Xbox...

How active is the game on Xbone?

And you need that ending for an achievement correct? IF hallowing does nothing, then whats the real point of it?

Hello

about as active as bloodborne is on xbox

>Just finished Dark Souls III
>Want to start NG+, but as another class and gender
>Game lets you change your appearance, but not your gender
This sucks, it was one of the only good additions in Dark Souls II.

>169255007
well i just came back after a few months so idk. was really alive before i left tho.

Blame Anri.

I'll be at high wall soon.

Pass is dsg

somehow I think you're survive

What

So any one got any leaks for the new DS3 DLC?

No trannies allowed.

So any one try reading the OP instead of being a fucking retard?

Yes.

>IF hallowing does nothing, then whats the real point of it?

Lore.

I'll ask again.

Best waifu builds/sets? for DS1?

Brass Set, fool. There's no other possible choice.

Painting guardian top+balder leggings along with collectors edition thicc thighs

40+ STR with a big weapon wielded by a frail-looking girl for gap moe.

Divine Fusillade of Light

Miracle of the exiled Angelic sect of Lothric.

Fires barrage of scathing rays of light upon a foe.

This miracle is an attempt to transcribe Divine Pillars of Light from memory, but the intent differs, and as such, its application.
The loss of their scripture heavily weighed upon these heretics, and it was not uncommon to see a hollow clutching such scrolls.

>dark souls II
>good addition

lol

>for ds1

shit nigger

I don't think any exist

What are the best weapons for bleed builds?

Uchi

is meta still 120?

Onikiri and Ubadachi
Warden Twinblades
Bandit Knife

bleed "builds" do not exist
bleed is a worthless infusion
luck is a worthless stat in regards to status buildup

you just slap carthus rouge on anything with native bleed preferably fast / multi hit weapons

LUL so fake

Too late now but couldn't you just use the tumblr coffin before starting NG+?

>all the magic spells we find in DLC2 are literally the discount versions of spells we already have

So after Deacons of the Deep I was told that Aldritch "lies beyond Feron Keep" so does that mean I have to do the Catacombs now or am I missing something? Because I got raped by bonewheel skeletons and an invader NPC like five minutes in so I'm assuming I'm supposed to come back there later.

Why did they fuck blade of the darkmoon so much in DS3?

Could've been the way it was in DS1 and 2 or hell fucking both. But nope

Why the fuck would you post that image?

Fuck off, and yes, you're supposed to go to the catacombs, also if you get wrecked there after the swamp and the watchers, you're shit.

Lautrec's set with dual shotels so it's viable for both PvE and PVP. Go Sorcery for crystal weapon buff and delete enemies.

In fact just dump all your stats into Vit, Dex, End, and Int. As long as you can midroll in the full set you should be unstoppable.

In Dark Souls II yes, I'm talking about dark souls III

Oh, whoops. Yeah that does suck.

If Dark Souls 1 controlled with the same responsiveness as Dark Souls 3 it would be perfect

Only being able to roll in 4 directions while locked on really sucks

Invasion meta Demon's Fists build.
How do I do it?
Webm unrelated

Spam rolling/running attacks if you want to stand a chance, do standing attackings if you want to never hit anybody ever.

Maiden set ot Dusk set with faith build, because waifus must be pure, dignified and devoted.

And nana's never coming back, so step into the cage and become nana's shade.

We're going on an adventure, kids! Now get in the cage.

I'm the only one who thinks that the Nameless King is overrated in terms of difficult? Thought that Dancer, Aldrich, Lothric and Soul of Cinder were all harder than him.

OH BOY!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-cVImfyuFg

Witness the impossible.

I would at least rate Dancer and Pontiff above him for sure

I miss Nana

Now go say hello to the nice man surrounded by bones

Is nana the evangelists/fat lady's? Why can they speak unlike everyone else who just moans and groans?

STRfu, DEXfu or qualityfu?

There's a video of a guy killing them without taking any hits on NG+7 with a char at SL 1, so that video isn't particularly impressive.

But Lud and Zallen sure is the shittest and most unfair, I mean, the hardest fight in any Souls game.

>Why the fuck would you post that image?
So people would pay attention to my post and answer my question. Apparently it worked.

Dexfu>Strfu because fast weapons are superior. I think that quality builds are a little pointless though

>mages that automatically force you to fatroll and heat-seeking dragonslayer arrows
I NOW PERFECTLY RECALL THE REASON WHY I DESPISE IRON PASSAGE

The removal of poise makes slow weapons objectively worse.

Not him, but I despise people who do that. Posting images of random whores just so that people acknowledge your post is the mark of a shitposter and a faggot. I always ignore the posts of people who do that regardless of how bad or good the content of the post is.

Which game?

>I always ignore the posts of people who do that regardless of how bad or good the content of the post is.
Wow that's a really dumb thing to do.

Is the run back to the 2cats the longest and most tedious of any boss in these games?

Certainly it can't be longer than the one to Gwyn

Using bait images to have your post acknowledged is something that only shiposters and sluts lusting for attention do and I refuse to reward any of those cancers with useful information.

On top of hitting like a fucking train I'd say NK is generally considered the hardest because he punishes bad behavior to a higher degree than most bosses, and does so in several different ways, which means he's probably going to catch you on at least one of them.

For one thing his first phase is a nightmare if you've gotten into the habit of locking onto everything you face out of instinct, it gives you really poor visibility which makes it hard to hit the head and makes the firebreathing attack tough to notice until you're already well done. Then once you clear that a lot of players will be on edge because they don't want to have to repeat it again just to get back to him proper, making them play worse than they would if it just started here. In regards to his fight itself he has delayed timing on a lot of his attacks so people who spam rolls or just roll based on what they consider the usual timing rather than as a reaction to the actual attack get fucked. Then when they back off to heal he's extremely good at closing the distance to finish them.

I'm probably just listing the obvious here desu.

And all that in mind I still think he's the toughest in the base game, maybe overall.

quality builds are how you play effectively with heavy weapons in this game

nah, poise as it exists in ds3 is one of the few things that's good about big weapons.

what makes them bad in ds3 is how powerful rolls are and that there isn't enough extra damage to make the extra hassle of hitting with those weapons worthwhile.

youtube.com/watch?v=sIXZZAFVJig

Witness the truly impossible. This furfag struggled more creating this video than you will in your whole life

Nobody told me this so I feel I should make a note of it.

BOULDER HEAVE IS THE BEST SPELL IN THE GAME

It does a shitload of damage, has an AoE effect, and always staggers/guard breaks/knocks down whatever you hit with it. It is a fucking life saver. Get it.

You can't be serious. Not only the run to the two cats is longer, as it's much more difficult to get past by the mobs. Running from those horses is literally impossible and they hit extremely hard

Yeah but I'm not a slut lusting for attention nor shitposting, I'm asking a genuine question pertinent to the topic at hand. So, specifically in what way am I cancerous?

He's sort of overrated but at the same time a fairly good challenge because no super cheesy tactic like parrying exists for him. Without parries both champ and pontiff are much tougher fights for sure though.

The boss that always seemed the most overrated in regards to difficulty to me was the dancer, at least if you're fighting her at a 'normal' point of progression after offing all the LoC.

>tfw told host to go kill himself solely communicating through gestures because he killed havel in adaptability
>madman actually jumps off the ledge to his death

>For one thing his first phase is a nightmare if you've gotten into the habit of locking onto everything you face out of instinct,
It's probably because I'm pretty used to bosses that force you to turn the lock on off in Souls games, so It was one of the first things I did when fighting against NK, it becomes obvious right at the beginning of the fight that locking on is actually counter productive on him, like I found to be the case in bosses such as Flamelurker from DeS, or that annoying Dragon from Dark Souls II for example.

>In regards to his fight itself he has delayed timing on a lot of his attacks so people who spam rolls or just roll based on what they consider the usual timing rather than as a reaction to the actual attack get fucked.
Fair point. I think that's just like you said, he really punishes bad behavior and doesn't let you win just by getting luck, you have to actually get gud. In my case his slow movements actually made him much easier to predict, as opposed to Dancer, which was very hard to predict due to ''fake hits'' and extremely fast attack animation.

You posted a completely unrelated image, that had nothing to do with your post, the thread or ANYTHING. Which added NOTHING to the thread.

Please go back to /v/.

Every single one of these fuckers died to fucking Havel while I was dueling the invader. At least I got a concord right before I got summoned

Please respond.

CAN'T STOP THE ROCK

Do enemies get a health buff from blues too? Can't even imagine the tedium of fighting Havel with that much HP.

Dark Souls 3 is better than Dark Souls 2 but I like Dark Souls 2 more.

darksouls3.wikidot.com/poise

Fair enough, I shall record it in the annals.

>Every single one of these fuckers died to fucking Havel while I was dueling the invader
They got cocky and tried to stunlock him or something.

>but I like Dark Souls 2 more.
Curious to know why. I find 3 better in almost every way

I mostly feel the same way.

I think it has something to do with how DS3 strikes me as a mostly great game stuffed full with little pedantic shit that bothers me to no end. DS2 is the opposite, mostly a mediocre or outright bad game but absolutely stuffed full of little things I absolutely love.

So you're saying that my relevant post was cancerous because it had an image that, while it didn't take away from the thread, it didn't add anything. That is the definition of inert. Also, by your logic, all posts that contain an image that isn't a direct contribution somehow (reaction images, for example, which is almost entirely the point of having an imageboard over a standard text based forum) are cancerous regardless of that post's content.

It's clear you haven't thought this out very much.